Read 4 Review discussion

Romance > Seeking reviews for new romantic suspense

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan (new)

Susan Vaughan (susanvaughan) | 14 comments First book in a new romantic suspense series, ON DEADLY GROUND. Can gift the Kindle ebook.
Desperate to save her brother, a timid museum director must work with the cynical ex-military guide she doesn’t trust to return a precious Mayan artifact to its temple. When desire flares between them, outrunning international black-market smugglers and an earthquake seems simple compared to risking their hearts.

message 2: by Lady (new)

Lady (shyalwayz) | 27 comments hey,

if you are still looking for reviewers, i am interested. alwayzshy@gmail.com. kindle, nook, or pdf.

thanks,

lady

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan Vaughan (susanvaughan) | 14 comments Thanks for the offer, Lady. I would love to send the book to you for a review. Watch your email. I'll send you the Kindle format.

message 4: by Winifred (new)

Winifred Morris | 9 comments Hi! I'm interested, but I'd prefer to communicate through personal messages. I tried to message you through Goodreads, and it didn't seem to work? Do you have that function turned off? Please message me, and I'll respond. -- Winnie

message 5: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan Quinlan | 12 comments hi is this still available for read to review it sounds really good? my email is siobhanquinlan27@gmail.com

message 6: by Krithika (new)

Krithika (krithikasridhar) | 31 comments Hi
Is the book still available for review? please send a copy to krisri.afr@gmail.com