Magic Country discussion

Dorm's > 2~ Crystal and Selena's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 14, 2020 12:06AM) (new)

Crystal and Selena's dorm

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 50 comments Zayne smiled "I don't mind," he says shrugging "Um can I pet him," he says motioning to Snowflake

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 50 comments Zayne smiles and pets the dog "Hes cute," he says

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 50 comments (hugs who the dog or Zayne?)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 50 comments Something Scratches at the door and makes a small mew sound from behind it Zayne gets up and opens the door and sees a large black panther with silver eyes he smiles "Hey Bay," he says petting her

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 50 comments (I gtg Gn)

message 7: by REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (last edited Oct 21, 2020 07:34PM) (new)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 50 comments Zayne turns to Chrystal "This is Bay," he says Bay looks at Chrystal and walks forward setting her large dark head onto her lap

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 50 comments Bay purred lightly her eyes closed, Zayne smiles "She likes you," he says a little supprised "She doesn't like many people," he says

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 50 comments "Thats cool," he says

'He can understand me as well but not other animals' Bay purrs to Chrystal

Zayne nods

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 50 comments Bay nods then goes and sit by Zayne 'I like her,' she says to him

Zayne smirks and nods "So want to go do something," he asks

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 50 comments Zayne shrugs "I dont know its up to you," he says

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 50 comments "How about the Mall," he asks her

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 50 comments "Yep," He says grinning

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 50 comments He smiles and goes to his dorm

Bay smiles 'You like her dont you' She says

Zayne just smiles and goes to his dorm