Warriors Roleplay (RP) - Come Join! discussion

1x1 Rps > Boulderpelt and Blossompaw

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), 2nd in-command | I'm alive-ish. (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 270 comments Mod

message 2: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns Blossompaw pads out of the apprentices den, the morning patrols being called. She was disappointed to see she didn't get called.

message 3: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns Blossompaw searches for her mentor. She felt like hunting but she wants to see if Boulderpelt can come with her.

message 4: by Squirrelleap, Active Mod (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) | 94 comments Mod
((wanna continue the rp of hunting on here? I wasn't able to rp when I first read this lol but I can now for sure))

message 5: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns ((Yeah))

message 6: by Squirrelleap, Active Mod (new)

((okay can you post the last thing you did on here so we can start from there lol))

message 7: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns "Yay!" Blossompaw jumped with joy,"I'm feeling like starlings. What about you?"

message 8: by Squirrelleap, Active Mod (new)

"Sounds good," he meowed. "Maybe I can find a crow." Boulderpelt's favorite food is crow but he will honestly eat anything. He started walking to the entrance and when he got on the other side, he turned to Blossompaw. "How about we see who can catch more? But not going too far from camp, okay?"

message 9: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns "Okay,"Blossompaw goes to her favorite spot.

message 10: by Squirrelleap, Active Mod (new)

((do you want to rp out the hunting? I dont mind either way))

message 11: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns ((Sure))

message 12: by Squirrelleap, Active Mod (new)

Boulderpelt nodded at his apprentice and started walking over his normal hunting spot. As he walked, he used his senses to detect nearby prey. I wonder if I'll catch anything soon. It's been a while, so I may have to go somewhere else. Just as he was about to move onto another area, Boulderpelt heard something rustling in some leaves. He crouched down and slowly made his way over to the tree the sound was coming from.

Making sure he was downwind of the prey, he stopped stalking and got ready to pounce. Crouching as low as he can go, (without touching the leaves under him), he saw the prey move under the leaves. Catching sight of it, Boulderpelt pounced and bit the neck of the prey, which he found out was a mouse. Nice, he thought. Now I should probably move to another location.

After burying the mouse under the leaves in the same tree he caught it at, Boulderpelt moved onto a less-dark area in the woods to hopefully find a crow. He walked slowly, keeping quiet on his feet as he made his way through the slightly sunny forest. Over to his right, he heard a crow in the distance and froze, crouching down. He made his way to some shadows and followed the sound of the crow. As he got closer, he sniffed the air and caught the scent of the prey.

Boulderpelt spotted the crow on a low branch to his left. He stalked over to the crow, as close as he can get, and waited for the right time. The crow was looking for some food at the foot of the tree when it spotted some bugs. It flew down to the forest floor and Boulderpelt froze, hoping the crow didn't notice him. Okay, he thought while getting ready to pounce. Now! Boulderpelt pounced on the fully grown crow and pinned it down. Just as swiftly as he killed the mouse, he also did to the crow.

After burying the crow under some leaves, he looked around some for more prey but had no luck. Deciding to make his way back to the spot him and Blossompaw parted from, he gathered the mouse and crow in his mouth and under his chin. When he arrived at the spot, he sat down next to his prey and waited for his young apprentice.

((lol sorry it's so long but I decided to put it all in one))

message 13: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns Blossompaw bounds to her favorite spot, the smell of squirrel in the air. Things were quiet, too quiet.
Blossompaw starts looking around, wanting to let her mentor get some hunting in. A dead smell stung Blossompaw's tongue.
"Boulderpelt," Blossompaw started running, "Boulderpelt!"

message 14: by Squirrelleap, Active Mod (new)

At the sound of Blossompaw yelling for him, Boulderpelt trotted fast to where her yelling was coming from. "Blossompaw?" he called out.

message 15: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns "Boulderpelt," Blossompaw ran harder, her mentor coming into view.

message 16: by Squirrelleap, Active Mod (new)

Boulderpelt spots his apprentice running to him and he slowed down. "What is it?" he asked her as she got to him,

✨Minty (Ash)✨ (ashpelt) | 19 comments Great story you two! Looking for more role players?

✨Minty (Ash)✨ (ashpelt) | 19 comments nevermind I see this is a 1x1 rp you can continue😔😔

message 19: by Squirrelleap, Active Mod (new)

((If you have a oc in any of the clans (besides thunderclan for me) then I can rp with you on those threads lol))

✨Minty (Ash)✨ (ashpelt) | 19 comments (( I'm new to all this, so of course! I don't have an OC yet but I'm planning on a riverclan cat. (if you were talking to me) But yeah if you want to then sure!))

message 21: by Squirrelleap, Active Mod (new)

((I was talking to you lol you just have to make sure your oc is approved by a mod then we can rp!))

✨Minty (Ash)✨ (ashpelt) | 19 comments (( ok! I have already asked for an OC thread from the requests area, and I am waiting on a reply, so when I get one I will let you know!))

message 23: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns ((lol so much is happening))

message 24: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns "There's a wierd scent ,"Blossompaw huffs, "I don't know what it is."

✨Minty (Ash)✨ (ashpelt) | 19 comments (( I know right! LOL))

message 26: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns ((haha))

message 27: by Squirrelleap, Active Mod (new)

"What did it smell like?" he asked.

((before we move on what are you wanting it to be? a fox maybe))