The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion


40 views
What District Would You Rather Live?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Azwaar Khan (new) - added it

Azwaar Khan Just tell me what District would you rather live and why?

I would stay in District 11 because of all the plantations there and we can get food without wasting money :)


NEXT PERSON


AgCl they don't actually eat the food they grow, i think rue said something about this to katniss. 12 is actually better off.


Emily I would live in District 4 or 7, I can't decide!


kaitie i dont know what distrcit i would live in but probably from distrcit 10 - 12 so if i were picked for the games i would survive longer without food unlike the carees


Dramapuppy Well, I mean, they're not moral, but 1. The Capitol likes them; they have by far the best life. And in like, 1 or 2, don't people volunteer? So I could pretend to fail at volunteering and just avoid the Games. Otherwise, whatever District is the largest- the more children, the less likely I am to be picked.


Bree I would be in district 6, 7, or 11. Not for particular reasons, but if I am going to be logical.


message 7: by Azwaar Khan (new) - added it

Azwaar Khan Emily wrote: "I would live in District 4 or 7, I can't decide!"

Haha, yeah Its pretty hard to choose one


message 8: by Azwaar Khan (new) - added it

Azwaar Khan Dramapuppy wrote: "Well, I mean, they're not moral, but 1. The Capitol likes them; they have by far the best life. And in like, 1 or 2, don't people volunteer? So I could pretend to fail at volunteering and just avoi..."


Hmm, thats a good way of choosing!! Graet!


message 9: by Azwaar Khan (new) - added it

Azwaar Khan Kozzi wrote: "i dont know what distrcit i would live in but probably from distrcit 10 - 12 so if i were picked for the games i would survive longer without food unlike the carees"

Haha, choose before you lose....by Capitol


message 10: by Azwaar Khan (new) - added it

Azwaar Khan C'mon guys!! Tell us!


back to top