Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Delete Covers

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A. S. (new)

A. S. (as_thornton) | 10 comments I have two editions of DAUGHTER OF THE SALT KING that have the wrong covers. One has an old stand-in cover, and the other (one of the ebooks) has an old cover (with a more busy font). Can those two covers be deleted so I can update with correct one?

Can we also delete the OTHER ebook entry, just so there isn't two? Thank you.

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 22287 comments The placeholder entry may be deleted but you'll have to post on the "Please Delete This Book" thread as it requires a superlibrarian.

message 3: by A. S. (new)

A. S. (as_thornton) | 10 comments Andrew wrote: "A.S. wrote: "(one of the ebooks) has an old cover (with a more busy font)."

That cover is showing on Netgalley. Did this cover go out on ARCs?"

No, the cover was changed for ARCs.

message 4: by A. S. (new)

A. S. (as_thornton) | 10 comments A.S. wrote: "I have two editions of DAUGHTER OF THE SALT KING that have the wrong covers. One has an old stand-in cover, and the other (one of the ebooks) has an old cover (with a more busy font). Can those two..."

Thank you!!

message 5: by A. S. (new)

A. S. (as_thornton) | 10 comments Scott wrote: "The placeholder entry may be deleted but you'll have to post on the "Please Delete This Book" thread as it requires a superlibrarian."

I thought it'd be easier to find this thread than it is. Where can I find it so that the correct cover can be added to the novel? Thank you.