What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance she doesn't remember sleeping with him

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 1 comments It's a romance I read in the last year or two on Kindle or Play Books where the girl accidentally combines alcohol with some medication. She ends up taking this guy back to her place and sleeping with him. I remember distinctly that he wears two condoms. The next morning, he gets up before her and goes out to buy breakfast. When he gets back and knocks on the door, she only remembers him walking her home the previous night, not sleeping with him, so she thinks he's just checking up on her. He is confused, but doesn't tell her they slept together. I'm pretty sure he plays pro baseball. I think she might have a brother who he's friends with. That's all I remember, but it's driving me crazy.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35768 comments Mod
Shelby, that's a good start, but we need more information in the header at the top of the page. Many members only read the headers. We have thousands of romance requests.

Copy more plot details from your message #1 to the header by clicking the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

- What are the main characters' jobs? Are they strangers?
- What's the location (country, region, well-known city, small town)?

message 3: by Gb (new)

Gb | 10 comments sounds similar to
The Game Plan https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...