What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Contemporary Romance with Italian American couple in New York City?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait (new)

Cait (couchreads) | 6 comments This book was the first in a series of contemporary romance novels. I believe the main characters were Italian American, and they lived in New York City. I think the woman had a step sister or half sister who is in a later book in the series, with the best friend (brother?) of the man in the first book. I remember the main character talking about puttanesca, potentially with her mother. She had a dog, and later in the book when her and the love interest were separated the dog was sad too. I also believe there was an unexpected pregnancy? And either a stalker or something like that showed up at her office.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35348 comments Mod
Cait, around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.

What are the main characters' jobs? How did they meet?

message 3: by Cait (new)

Cait (couchreads) | 6 comments I believe I read it for the first time between 2010-2014. I remember it was one of the iBooks free downloads. I don't remember how the characters met. I think they both worked in more traditional business jobs, but am not certain. I am pretty sure the male love interest made a lot of money, more than the female love interest did. I don't remember if he was born well off or had a high paying job.

message 4: by Cait (new)

Cait (couchreads) | 6 comments I also just half remembered a line about the mc liking puttanesca, which (her mother?) thought was fitting because it translates to "wh*res pasta".