Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 83k word YA Dystopian, Paranormal sequel

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Howarth | 10 comments I'm due to release the sequel to my first book in March. I'd love someone's opinion! (And perhaps keen eye for any typos I have missed)

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin (genevalove) | 5 comments Hi, I'm currently working on the sequel to my YA dystopian novel, too (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...). I expect to be have the sequel completed by May. Would you have any interest in exchanging beta reads?

message 3: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Howarth | 10 comments Definitely! Want to email it to me at kayla.howarth2010@gmail.com and I'll have a read? Would it be an idea if I read your first one before hand or could I know what's going on with just the sequel? I'm happy to read both.
Mine is probably best if you read the first one- but it's not essential.

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin (genevalove) | 5 comments Will do! Emailing you shortly.

message 5: by T.H. (new)

T.H. Hernandez (thhernandez) | 11 comments Hey!! I'm working on a sequel to my YA dystopian as well. I'd love to maybe form a critique group with you all!

I'm a professional editor, so I'm more than happy to provide that sort of support in addition to feedback on pacing and structure.

message 6: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Howarth | 10 comments I'd definitely be interested!

message 7: by Erin (new)

Erin (genevalove) | 5 comments Sure! Count me in.

message 8: by T.H. (new)

T.H. Hernandez (thhernandez) | 11 comments Cool! Kayla, I'm emailing you and then you can loop Erin into the conversation. Maybe we can set up a Google hangout to share/critique chapters.