« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 202 comments MATH
JUST *anger choking sounds*
WHY
I-
IOFHaisohfoaugifhoguGORIGEFWUSOARUWFHOIGV KDGOUIFVUOSGIFY
*keyboard smash*

message 2: by noodle! (last edited Oct 12, 2020 09:38PM) (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 202 comments AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON "You speak English, why don't you have a 100 on it?"
WELL NO DIP KAREN I KNOW HOW TO TALK TO GIRLS BUT I CANT DO THAT EITHER, NOW CAN I
NO I CANT
*sad gay noises*
Edit: *sad confusion gay noises*

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

XD

message 4: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 202 comments Sαɾƈαʂƚιƈ Sɳҽαƙყ Sσρԋιʂƚιƈαƚҽԃ Sαɠҽ wrote: "[spoilers removed]"

correct

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 129 comments im just saying im sick and tired of my kindness been taken advantage of every girl i have ever dated or had a crush has always told me the same old thing "i will love you always" and my latest crush her name was callista said these same words she was the love of my life and i mean that i would got= around the world for her die for her sacrifice everything i know and love to be with her i loved her more then i ever loved anyone before let me tell you i rarely cry ever and im expert hiding my emotions but when even the though that i may lose her crossed my mind i broke into tears she was like a diamond among sandstone a flower with in weeds she made me way happier and she made me want to better myself and i did i was a depressed human being filled with anger and unhappiness but talking to her made me so very happy the happiest i had ever been i would sell my soul in place of hers to keep her alive i made plans with her to take her on a magnificent date she loves flowers and i decided i would take her to a flower preserve to me she was the key to everything i ever wanted i wanted to marry her and even have children in the future but her deep and profound "love" for me vanished not a week later she moved on and already like another guy its been 4 or 5 months and i still sulk and can not get over her i still defend her whenever anyone says that she was wrong to do that and i know she should not have done this to me but she was so amazing and nice to me i want to turn my sadness to anger but i cant because she pops in my head and my heart melts my fragile heart which has been shattered time and time again still hold out hope she still loves me my brain knows she doesnt but my heart and soul say otherwise its tearing me apart and its so painful i never asked to be treated this way i treat people with kindness and they dont do the same i constantly think how or what am i doing wrong but idk what it is and i know its not me but i cant help but feel its my fault.......................................................

message 6: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 202 comments Frosteye (=•́ܫ•̀=) wrote: "im just saying im sick and tired of my kindness been taken advantage of every girl i have ever dated or had a crush has always told me the same old thing "i will love you always" and my latest crus..."

Oh hun.
*virtual hug*

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 129 comments im a lonely person its fine i dont need to be felt sorry for

message 8: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 202 comments Everyone needs love, no matter if it's platonic or not

ꁒꆂꁒꆂ꓅ꋫ꒓ꆂꌚ Noodle the Doodlebug .3. wrote: "Everyone needs love, no matter if it's platonic or not"

hahahhahahahaha, imagine feeling like you're loved.

ꁒꆂꁒꆂ꓅ꋫ꒓ꆂꌚ That's depressing

message 12: by noodle! (last edited Oct 13, 2020 07:45AM) (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 202 comments Lunabear wrote: "Noodle the Doodlebug .3. wrote: "Everyone needs love, no matter if it's platonic or not"

hahahhahahahaha, imagine feeling like you're loved."

*throws heart plushie at Bear*
LOVE

ꁒꆂꁒꆂ꓅ꋫ꒓ꆂꌚ lol thanks

message 14: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 202 comments Anytime

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 129 comments and people wonder why im so protective of my emotions and dont express them

message 17: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 202 comments Frosteye (=•́ܫ•̀=) wrote: "and people wonder why im so protective of my emotions and dont express them"

would you like some LOVE too?
*holds up heart plushie*

message 18: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether i hate ppl who don't know

message 19: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 202 comments DISTORTION wrote: "i hate ppl who don't know"

*holds up heart plushie*
LOVE?

message 20: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether hahahah maybe if u want ;P

message 21: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether we all could use some LOVE
(undertale reference)

message 22: by Marethyu (last edited Oct 13, 2020 08:12AM) (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether also why do ppl mark things on here as spoilers like

&^#$%&^(#$%(&@^%(&^@%&^@$%(&$^%@&(^#$(&!%$#(&@%$#(&@^$&@#%(&^@%#&(^@
&^#$%&^

message 23: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 202 comments *yeets heart plushie at Phyllis*
LOVE

message 24: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether Phyllis ♤MΛKΣ YӨЦЯƧΣᄂF Λ PЯIӨЯIƬY♤ wrote: "HISS"

do you know what i'm talking about

message 25: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether Noodle the Doodlebug .3. wrote: "*yeets heart plushie at Phyllis*
LOVE"

down here love is shared through little white FRIENDLINESS PELLETS
😈

message 26: by (new)

​ (dragomania) DISTORTION wrote: "also why do ppl mark things on here as spoilers like

&^#$%&^"

to bother Phyllis

message 27: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether Drago wrote: "DISTORTION wrote: "also why do ppl mark things on here as spoilers like

&^#$%&^"

to bother Phyllis"

HAHAHAHAHDHSFDATCDYHDCFAYFDCYSAFCYTACFDYTAFCDYTADCYDCYFASYFSAHAHSGHHGAGAHSAGHAGSAHGHS oh that is funny sorry Phyllis

message 28: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 202 comments fight fight fight

message 29: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether Fights cuz ppl were chanting

message 30: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 202 comments nuuuuuuuuuuuu come back

message 31: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether Phyllis ♤MΛKΣ YӨЦЯƧΣᄂF Λ PЯIӨЯIƬY♤ wrote: "*slowly sulks away to go cry in a hole bcuz why not?*"

crawls into hole with you to comfort you

message 32: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether what does XD mean

message 33: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 202 comments XDDDDDDDD

message 34: by (new)

​ (dragomania) XXXDD

message 35: by (new)

​ (dragomania) who says emoticon?

message 36: by (new)

​ (dragomania) yes I judging you

message 37: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether ohhhhhh also DON'T JUDGE ME OR I WILL UDTVYCODYVWOYDTVOYTCVSODYVDCOYCOYCYSTCVXYTCWYTCXYXTCZYOTCXOYCDOYSVCXOYTWCTXICTIACXITRCTRXCTXRCSATRXCSUXVSJCSVKSKCSICSYIWCDYIFCDWTFTDYI

nevermind

message 38: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 202 comments why

message 39: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether cuz (⌐■_■)

message 40: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 202 comments WOAh

message 41: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether well there is emojis 🤗😎😙😄🤔🙂😊😐🙄
emoticons (*/ω\*)☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆(●'◡'●)(^///^)ಥ_ಥ(┬┬﹏┬┬)(*/ω\*)☜(゚ヮ゚☜)(☞゚ヮ゚)☞¯\_(ツ)_/¯(⊙_⊙;)( •_•)>⌐■-■
and symbols©×℗®‹—„‱⁈⁔ÅčàɑΙν

message 42: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether cuz u needed a lesson

message 43: by (new)

​ (dragomania) bruhhhh you seriously trying to tecah me about emojis and emoticons when you didn't know XD?

message 44: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether kay that's fair but i'm a gamer and smut watcher so i dont know all ur XD and stuff

message 45: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether *chases*

message 46: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether *follows*

message 47: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether *gets in a canoe and pulls you in gives blanket*

message 48: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether *Pulls out chocolate bar*

message 49: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether *asks you to friend me*

message 50: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether *pulls away and hands it to you*