Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Reviews Wanted on Queer/LGBTQ+ Horror Short Story Collection

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patrick (new)

Patrick J. | 18 comments Hi everyone,

I just released my first published work, The Other Side of the Closet: A Queer Horror Collection.

Its in the vein of “The Twilight Zone” and “Get Out”; an anthology of socially aware scary short stories focusing on the twisted and over-exaggerated fears of Queer folk. There’s a drag queen ghost story, a Grindr hookup gone wrong, and a lesbian couple who can’t let go just to name a few.

If you’re interested, I would love to send a digital copy for free (PDF, Kindle, any format) in exchange for a review on Goodreads and Amazon. Feel free to comment below or email me at: patrickjkanewrites@gmail.com.

P.S. Happy Spooky Season!

The Other Side of the Closet: A Queer Horror Collection

message 2: by Andi (new)

Andi Franklin | 2 comments Hey, Patrick! This collection you’ve created sounds great. I’d love to support you as a fellow author and purchase from you (and leave a review, of course), if you have a link to buy.

message 3: by Patrick (new)

Patrick J. | 18 comments Andi wrote: "Hey, Patrick! This collection you’ve created sounds great. I’d love to support you as a fellow author and purchase from you (and leave a review, of course), if you have a link to buy."

Hi Andi,

Thank you so mcuh for your interest/support! Here's a link to the book's Amazon page:

amzn.to/2GOCAN8

Hope you enjoy!

message 4: by Clarissa (new)

Clarissa | 1 comments Hi Patrick, I am super interested in your collection! Would it be possible to get an ARC file so I can check it out and review? If not, I would love to purchase. I’m queer and spooky LGBTQ+ stories sound right up my alley!

message 5: by Patrick (new)

Patrick J. | 18 comments Clarissa wrote: "Hi Patrick, I am super interested in your collection! Would it be possible to get an ARC file so I can check it out and review? If not, I would love to purchase. I’m queer and spooky LGBTQ+ stories..."

Just messaged you!

message 6: by Andi (new)

Andi Franklin | 2 comments Patrick wrote: "Andi wrote: "Hey, Patrick! This collection you’ve created sounds great. I’d love to support you as a fellow author and purchase from you (and leave a review, of course), if you have a link to buy."..."

Awesome, thank you! I just purchased a paperback copy because I'm a sucker for holding a book in my hands. Excited to read and review!

message 7: by Patrick (new)

Patrick J. | 18 comments Andi wrote: "Patrick wrote: "Andi wrote: "Hey, Patrick! This collection you’ve created sounds great. I’d love to support you as a fellow author and purchase from you (and leave a review, of course), if you have..."

Thank you so much for your support! Can't wait to hear what you think :)