What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Childrens/YA novel, read 2015-2018. After saving the world the boy no longer exists and sees his parents who don't remember him and have two different children so he goes away with an old man who he knows??

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nayana (new)

Nayana Moore | 5 comments I just had a memory of this book but all i remember is the ending. i remember this boy saves everyone but he no longer exists?? or some like that, so he sees his parents but they dont know him and they have two kids. I think he sees them at a statue (could be of him) , and then he sees two people who were with him on his adventure, whk he knows im pretty sure one of them is old. The old one sats hes just like us now and then the boy goes with them. THE END.

sorry if its not much to go on but its all i remember.

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 20124 comments How old is the boy, teenager or a younger child?

message 3: by Nayana (new)

Nayana Moore | 5 comments im not sure, but I would guess 13/14 definitely not a child as the book was quite dark

message 4: by Poorvi (new)

Poorvi | 21 comments This sounds a lot like the finale of Fringe. Are you sure it was a book?

message 5: by Nayana (new)

Nayana Moore | 5 comments definitely I've never watched the show or heard of it

message 6: by Poorvi (new)

Poorvi | 21 comments It's also very similar to the end of Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle. But that's a manga. Does that count?

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39824 comments Mod
Nayana indicates this is a different book from the one she's looking for here:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...