The Academy of Espionage discussion

The Academy - Left Staircase > Girl's Elite Dorms

Comments Showing 1-50 of 595 (595 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) | 5153 comments Mod
(RP ONLY)

Girl Elites:
~Sadie
~Beth
~Hailey
~Alex

message 2: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) | 6507 comments Mod
Hailey claimed a bed after setting all of her stuff down. She lied on her back on the floor now and was waiting for the rest of the Elites, who were taking forever. She sat thinking for a minute and smiled at the ceiling and then went to dazing off.

message 3: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments (maybe she could get Alex, beths and Sadies stuff? Cuse they r going to come and not know where any of their stuff is haha)

message 4: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((they're coming soon, and their bags are in the initiate dorms))

message 5: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

((Mkay...Hailey sitting having happy thoughts in her alone time, too busy...))

message 6: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments ((ohh ok :D))

message 7: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Lizzie Stone | 3924 comments Mod
Beth came in with her luggage. The night before they'd came in and everyone was already asleep so they went to sleep themselves. When they all had woken up, they'd heard about the dorm changes and so they packed up there luggage. Beth also had to take down her net.

message 8: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Sadie walked into the new elite dorms with her luggage after Beth. She smiled when she saw their new accommodations - way more spacious, room to spread out, and fancier. She unpacked and walked to her bed, sitting down. "So how was the mission, Hailey?"

message 9: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments Alex walked in. This room was a little nicer, and much more spacious. She found an empty bed and set her stuff down.

message 10: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Hailey laughed and sat up. "Oh, oh yeah, the mission. Fantastic," She said without missing a beat. She was trying her best to hide everything, but honestly, she was thrilled still. "Yep, and I couldn't stop in town, me and....my brother left to far," She said.

message 11: by Aleya (last edited Oct 12, 2020 05:11PM) (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments (I feel like alex needs to go on a mission. Can we make one up?) Alex unlaces her boots "sounds fun"

message 12: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Aleya wrote: "(I feel like alex needs to go on a mission. Can we make one up?)"

((yeah, you can make one up!))

message 13: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Beth went to an empty bed and unpacked all her stuff. She set up her net with the same exact accommodations as before. She sighed and sat on bed. She grinned, the night before was a lot of fun.

message 14: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Sadie raised an eyebrow. "Interesting. Well, you should've met Jason. You could've insulted him with me."

message 15: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments "sadie! Why do you hate him so much?"

message 16: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"I don't hate him," Sadie said, annoyed. "He's a nice guy for Beth. Too nice."

message 17: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (last edited Oct 12, 2020 05:14PM) (new)

"Yeah, I guess and distrust him already Sadie?," Hailey laughed. "And why do you keep making it seem like you don't trust me? I really had nothing to do besides a mission."

message 18: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Beth rolled her eyes, "Seriously, don't be like that Sadie!"

message 19: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments "I think your just took picky," she says plopping on her bed

message 20: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"It's not that I don't trust you," Sadie said. "I just like to know what you're doing." The truth was, she her trust for Hailey had dwindled a bit since the whole incident. But they were still close, the closest friends out of them all. She turned to Alex and Beth. "Oh, c'mon, I'm picky and you know it. I just want to make sure he's good for you, Beth."

message 21: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments "Don't worry" (ahh i gtg D: ill be back in an hour if u guys r still on. I'll just pretend Alex was part of the conversation)

message 22: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((welp, I'm not gonna be on :( ))

message 23: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Ayla ~New bio go check it out!!!~ wrote: ""It's not that I don't trust you," Sadie said. "I just like to know what you're doing." The truth was, she her trust for Hailey had dwindled a bit since the whole incident. But they were still clos..."

"I was doing a personal mission. Something deathly, as usual," Hailey said. Deathly as in I mean, you will kill me. Hailey sat up and looked around. "It's so empty, I love it. I wonder...." Hailey zoned out, laughed, and stood up.

message 24: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments (Aww sorry ayla! Gn!)

message 25: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"Me too," Sadie agreed. "No annoying new initiates, or bothersome newly recruited members..."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade burst in, “Hailey, where is Zander? I need to see him,” she says panting, Jade was holding her arm, but a bit of blood cane through the gaps in her fingers.

message 27: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

"I know right," Beth sighed. "And I know you're just trying to make sure he is good for me. But I can assess him myself, I am a spy too you know. He's actually sweet so just let me be with him," Beth looked at Sadie.

message 28: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (last edited Oct 12, 2020 05:32PM) (new)

Sadie wrinkled her nose. "Why would Hailey know where Zander is?" She turned to Beth. "Yeah, I know," she sighed.

message 29: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (last edited Oct 12, 2020 05:32PM) (new)

"In his--I have no clue. And what happened to your arm?" Hailey said, realizing who all was in the room and, getting up and walking over towards Jade.

message 30: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Beth raised her eyebrow at Jade, "What happened to you?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

“I passed my test,” “All by myself and record time,” she says, Jade has a crazed looked on her face. “Anyway, thanks Hailey!” Jade runs out.

message 32: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Uh, yeah, bye Jade, good job," Hailey said, turning around and walking back to sit on the floor. After she sat down, she went to her thoughts for a minute and then lay back on the floor.

message 33: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"Nice job, Jade," Sadie nodded, raising an eyebrow at her strange behavior.

message 34: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Beth looked at the door after Jade left, that was strange...

message 35: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Oh, yeah. I was talking with her and...um, she didn't pass and, yeah..." Hailey froze for a second, thinking of how to cover this up. "Oh, guess what, I got something cool yesterday," She said.

message 36: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"What'd you get?" Sadie asked.

message 37: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"A motorcycle," Hailey said, looking over to Sadie.

message 38: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"That's awesome! Where'd you get it from?" Sadie smiled genuinely.

message 39: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Beth listened in and played with her hair because she was bored.

message 40: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Well, it was a gift. I don't know who, just had my name on it," Hailey lied. She crossed her legs and smiled over at Sadie.

message 41: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"Mysterious. Well, whatever," Sadie shrugged, stretching out on her bed.

message 42: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Beth nodded, she didn't really believe it but she if Hailey had to keep a secret or two from her, she was fine with that. She wouldn't question it.

message 43: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (last edited Oct 12, 2020 05:55PM) (new)

"Yes, very mysterious and great though," Hailey said, as she got up and went to the bathroom and changed ( https://pin.it/4aRd4XA ) and then go back and sitting on a chair. She got up and walked over to the door. "I'll be back later, I haven't eaten today," She covered walking out.

message 44: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

She walked back in and sat down on her bed, finding a piece of paper. She scribbled down a note, tore it up, and then pulled the curtains around her. "Night you guys," She said, sitting on her bed in silence, not sleeping.

message 45: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"Night, Hailey," Sadie said, settling down in her bed.

message 46: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

"Night," Beth smiled at Hailey. She grabbed her computer and started going through spy files to pass time since she was bored.

message 47: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Sadie laid down and tried to fall asleep, not having much success.

message 48: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Hailey shooed her terrible annoyances and went back to her thoughts that were making her smile. She dazed out and fell asleep, completely blank of annoyances.

message 49: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Beth closed her laptop and lied on her bed and fell asleep but not before changing into PJs. She smiled to herself about Jason, her thoughts going over her time with him as she fell into a nice peaceful sleep.

message 50: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Hailey had been up for quite a while and was now on her bed, typing on her phone. She smiled and hopped up quickly, changed ( https://pin.it/1Bh6YRT ) and ran out of the room.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12