The Academy of Espionage discussion

The Academy - Left Staircase > Girl's Member Dorms

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (last edited Apr 23, 2021 07:52AM) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) | 5153 comments Mod
(RP ONLY)

Girl Members:
~MacKenzie
~Evangeline
~Lestae
~Meredith
~Kate
~Jade
~Alessandra
~Alayna
~Vesper

message 2: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Lizzie Stone | 3924 comments Mod
Kate moved all her stuff into this dorm instead. She liked the new accommodations, but she was sad that she couldn't room with Beth anymore. She unpacked and sat on her bed, sighing. She lie on her back and stared at the ceiling.

message 3: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Meredith walked into the dorms, extremely distracted. The new dorms were way nicer than the old ones, and more spacious too. She picked a bed and a bathroom (her own bathroom, yay!) and started unpacking, lost in thought. I can't be friends with Elizabeth anymore...the FBI are enemies. And the ISO sponsored me. I'd better tell her we can't be friends...oh god, she'll kill me...

message 4: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Kate looked over to Meredith and waved, "Hey! We are rooming together now!"

message 5: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Meredith smiled, again, distractedly. "Hi!" She said with false cheeriness.

message 6: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Kate went back to staring at the ceiling and started to throw a ball up and down. She was thinking while doing this.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade walks into the dorm. She goes to a part of the room with an empty bed, she puts down her things. Her brother had found out the bullet in the sim had just grazed a bone. So her grazed arm was in a sling, Jade sat on her bed and throws knives at the wall with the other arm.

message 8: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"You passed," Meredith noted, her voice neither happy nor angry.

message 9: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Kate looked over to Jade, "Hey! Good job on passing," she smiled. She hadn't seen her since the first simulator so she had just assumed she'd passed with her and others.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

“Yup!” She says, smiling.

(I gtg)

message 11: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Kate went back to throwing her ball up and down and staring at the ceiling. She wondered if she was allowed to visit the Elite dorm since her sister was in there...

message 12: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((Same, I gtg soon))

message 13: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Meredith sighed and walked into the dorms, flopping down on her bed and burying her hands in her head. How had things gone so wrong? Now Elizabeth wants me dead? I mean, seriously?

message 14: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Meredith sank into her bed, head whirling and not even sure where to start. I need to get myself together. Now.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade sat in her bed, she had been scowling since she had seen Zander and Hailey together, it just wasn't fair that Zander got to be with a person he actually liked. Jade was betrothed to a boy named Aaron, and he was a plain snob. Aaron was one of those boys you simply couldn't like, no matter what. He was rude, and talked all the time about how terrible Zander was compared to his own older brother, who Zander had beat in competitions multiple times.

message 16: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Kate sighed as she sat at her bed, she was so bored and lonely. She hopped up and went to the window in the far corner. She looked out at the night sky and sighed. She pulled out her phone and texted her sister: Hey how did the mission go? Where are you at now?

message 17: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

A response comes back: It went quite well, we got what we came for and we were able to get out. I'm now back at our mansion. I got mother to let the Shallfors come and stay so now they know and so does Hailey.
Kate stared at it for a while before responding: Well that's good. Are you sure mother is okay with them knowing?
Another response comes back: Oh I'm sure she's fine with it. She's the one who gave up and let them come in without blindfolds. I trust Hailey and Zander though. I should be getting to sleep so goodnight!
Kate sighed and typed one last response for the night: Okay well if you say so. Good night!
Kate closed her phone and then passed out around an hour after that.

message 18: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Kate got up and headed over to the Common Room, needing to do something at least. She didn't know if Beth was still at their house or not.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

(This is Jade's part of the room)
Jade:
Clean, simple grey bed. Wall with family pictures all over it.

message 20: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Kate woke up and decided to head to the Training Center because she had nothing better to do.

message 21: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Kate sat on her bed with her food after having taken a shower. She sighed and munched on her food. She wondered if the dorms would get glittered too.

message 22: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Beth sneaked in the room and saw her older sister. She put a finger to her mouth to make sure Hailey stayed quiet. Beth went around Kate's curtain and prepared a bag of glitter. She sneaked through the curtain and poured the glitter onto her sister's head. She laughed as Kate turned around in rage. "Beth!" She stood up and chased after Beth.

Beth ran away laughing, "Hailey! Finish it up!"

message 23: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) | 6507 comments Mod
Hailey laughed and threw the rest of the room into a glitter mess, then ran out to the last girl dorm.

message 24: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Meredith sat down on her bed, running a finger over the knife with a pearl encrusted handle. Somehow, as much as she tried to get rid of it, it always came back. She had done everything - broke its handle, threw it at a glass wall, smashed it, and threw it away. Yet here it was, in her hand. She subconsciously continued running her finger along the knife, feeling its edges as she thought. Was there anything she could to do help Lay?

message 25: by Era ➴ (new)

Era ➴ (readeroflibraries) | 61 comments Alayna strode into the room, going for her bed and setting down the knife she'd had. Her face was unreadable, set in a strictly neutral mask. She stopped by her bed, tying back her long red-gold hair.

kennedy [mackenzie] | 2421 comments MacKenzie sauntered in and found a bed with her stuff already on it. They touched my stuff?! Oh, someone is definitely bleeding today. She found her axe, but decided to leave it, and instead stocked herself with knives. Lots of knives. Then MacKenzie turned on her heel and left.

message 27: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Alessandra strode into the common room, face still full of hatred as she restocked her weapons that she carried on her; seven knives - two in each boot, one in each sleeve, and one at her belt, and two vials of poison she had made earlier, also for her belt. Her snake, Medusa, was coiled around her shoulders as she spun around and left immediately. To burn off some energy, think of torture devices, and imagine the blood that would pour from someone's body. Most likely Raelin, Gus, Charlie, Meyer, and all the other idiots who tried her.

message 28: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Alessandra skipped in, unusually happy. She flopped down on her bed, taking out her sketchbook and began drawing something. After a few minutes of silence, she laughed a little to herself. The page was a portrait...
Of Raelin.
But instead of a normal portrait, she took her rose out and flicked droplets of blood into the middle, drawing a knife through her heart. Then, she grinned to herself and scrawled a note to Raelin on the top of the page.

I promise you I'd make you bleed, soon enough.

Grinning to herself, she flounced out to deliver the picture to Raelin's room.

message 29: by Brooke (new)

Brooke W (thereadersgame) | 204 comments ((*folds hands on desk in evil person triangle*))

kennedy [mackenzie] | 2421 comments MacKenzie walked in, smirking. She rummaged through her stuff, looking for her journal. When she found the blood-red book, she flipped it open and looked through the pages. The many, many torture drawings of Hailey, Zander, Alex, and pretty much everyone else. She found a blank page, pulled out her pen, and began doodling. When she picked up her pen, on the page was a lovely drawing of Lynden burning. His skin was bubbling, and his mouth was open in a shriek of pain. MacKenzie grinned. She tore out the page, planning to drop it somewhere and let the innocent sheep find it. Laughing to herself, MacKenzie skipped out.

message 31: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

(Lol all my RP characters are part of "everyone else." I'm surprised Beth wasn't listed though, she did catch her in that net one time XDXD)

kennedy [mackenzie] | 2421 comments ((Well I recalled drawing everyone but I wasn’t sure if she had done Beth))

message 33: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

(I'm pretty sure she did after that incident, she seemed to really hate Beth after that.)

message 34: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

(XDXD, MK is amazing tho. I still love that little psychopath. So glad you came back heh)

message 35: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((Ahahahahahaha pretty sure MK hates Sadie at this point but the feelings are mutual.))
((and yess same I love MK))

kennedy [mackenzie] | 2421 comments ((I love her to but she haunts my nightmare and I am constantly looking over my shoulder for her XD help))

message 37: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

((Lol, that's hilarious))

kennedy [mackenzie] | 2421 comments ((I remember the days when she was only annoyed at everyone and kind of just rude but look how much she’s grown hahah))

message 39: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

((Yesss ikr! She didn't use to be so insane. MK sure has had major character development!))

kennedy [mackenzie] | 2421 comments ((It’s better this way lol))

message 41: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

((It is))

kennedy [mackenzie] | 2421 comments MacKenzie skips in, changing into https://pin.it/44P4Uuc. She grabs some of her knives before skipping out.