The Empowerment Group! discussion

29 views
Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ~tea~ (new)

~tea~ (tina_does) I know most people chat on the “talk bout what’s going on” topic but here is just a good ol chat topic

How are y’all doin?


message 2: by Mayflower (new)

Mayflower (legendfangirl) | 113 comments im hungry. and im like, craving a peanutella sandwich, but we don't have any bred. 😭


message 3: by Raceton (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) | 396 comments Mod
ok


River 💙 Awww I’m sorry Aria


Rosethorn {Be grateful for everything you have}  (rosethornlily) You can always check on the group


message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'M A BANANA
WHO DOES THE MACARENA

sorry that was a dare XD


message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

wake up


River 💙 I am now Awake


River 💙 Sign this please hehe: http://chng.it/CqLNqCstH6


message 10: by ~tea~ (new)


message 11: by Raceton (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) | 396 comments Mod
I have immense depression....
https://www.timean ddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20201118T0...
I am gone if this reaches 7 unless if I say something


message 12: by Raceton (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) | 396 comments Mod
N-nvm...no one cares anyway...


message 13: by River 💙 (new)

River 💙 What’s going on Race??? I can’t access the link..


REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 264 comments Whats happened?


message 15: by Raceton (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) | 396 comments Mod
whatever you don't fucking care


message 17: by River 💙 (new)

River 💙 Race I care


message 18: by River 💙 (new)

River 💙 I was just sleeping ok I would have loved to see it earlier but I was asleep


message 19: by Raceton (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) | 396 comments Mod
STOP LYING


REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 264 comments Raceton wrote: "whatever you don't fucking care"

Why would you say that of course we care


Rosethorn {Be grateful for everything you have}  (rosethornlily) Raceton, you know I care


message 22: by Raceton (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) | 396 comments Mod
no


message 23: by River 💙 (new)

River 💙 Race I’m not lying. I cry a lot because I care too much about people so don’t tell me I’m lying.
Talk to me if you want to because I care


message 24: by Raceton (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) | 396 comments Mod
I need to study.


Rosethorn {Be grateful for everything you have}  (rosethornlily) Raceton, quit being stubborn


REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 264 comments race we do care tell us what happened


message 27: by River 💙 (new)

River 💙 Talk to us please.


message 28: by Raceton (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) | 396 comments Mod
H-hi...


message 29: by River 💙 (new)

River 💙 Hi Race


message 30: by Raceton (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) | 396 comments Mod
I want to kill myself


message 31: by Shawn (new)

Shawn | 9 comments Raceton wrote: "H-hi..."

you want to tell me in a message of what happened


message 32: by River 💙 (new)

River 💙 Race please no no no no no no no


message 33: by River 💙 (new)

River 💙 Tell us why let it out rant whatever just don’t do it cause you’ll regret it


REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 264 comments Raceton wrote: "I want to kill myself"

Race pls dont


Rosethorn {Be grateful for everything you have}  (rosethornlily) Don't kill yourself, please


REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 264 comments PLs tell us what happened Race?


message 37: by Raceton (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) | 396 comments Mod
Why


message 38: by River 💙 (new)

River 💙 Because we care and want to help u


message 39: by Shawn (new)

Shawn | 9 comments and because were family


message 40: by River 💙 (new)

River 💙 Yes


REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 264 comments Shawn wrote: "and because were family"

YEP


message 42: by Raceton (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) | 396 comments Mod
I found a fork...


REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 264 comments Raceton wrote: "I found a fork..."

DONT YOU DARE


message 44: by Raceton (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) | 396 comments Mod
I will


message 45: by River 💙 (new)

River 💙 Don’t do anything with it Race set it down and don’t pick it up unless you’re gonna eat food


REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 264 comments Raceton wrote: "I will"

NO


message 47: by River 💙 (new)

River 💙 Race no


message 48: by River 💙 (new)

River 💙 No no no no no


REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 264 comments Tell us what happened


message 50: by Raceton (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) | 396 comments Mod
I want to stab...


« previous 1
back to top