Anything Goes RP discussion

1x1 > Ken & Angel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 157 (157 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Hello.

message 2: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments Hi

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) So did you have anything in mind?

message 4: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments I kinda want to do romantic with few pm scenes but not alot what are your thoughts

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Yeah thats totally fine with me.

message 6: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments Ok ill make my character

message 7: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Okay

message 8: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments Name: Sean Hoven
Personality: Sean is very funny and loves to make people laugh. He also likes to cook considering that is what he is majoring in. He is very flirty and a very outgoing person. If there is something on his mind he'll tell you.
Looks: Dirty Blonde hair, sky blue eyes, clean shaven, muscular build.

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Name: River Meadows
Personality: She's pretty protective over people she cares about. She keeps her life a secret for the most part. She is very smart and sly but also creative, so don't pissed her off she has a temper. She will do something to get back at you. She can be very playful and sweet though.
Looks: She is actually small for her age, small hands and feet kind of short. She's just small but in a cute way. She's about 5'0" and she only weights about 98 lbs, she has dark brown hair with black underneath. She has ice blue eyes and flawless tannish skin.

message 10: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments Ok you want me to start

message 11: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Yes please

message 12: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments Sean was just getting out of class for the day. He went to an local college. On the way back to the apparment he's staying at, he wanted to stop in at a music shop to look at some acoustic guitars.

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) (Sorry I fell asleep.)

River had quickly made her way into the music shop. Tuesday's were always crazy for everyone at the music store, they all had weird schedules that day. River released the guy (her co-worker) from behind the counter, she dropped her back pack down and sat up on a stool.

message 14: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments Sean walked into the store and walked over to the Guitars and looked at them. He grabbed one and the price was good. He strummed some chords to test it out.

message 15: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) River had taken out her math homework, usually because when they were busy she usually did homework. River heard him olay a few strings but that didnt bother her.

message 16: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments Sean liked the feel and the sound. He walked to the front counter. The girl sitting there was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. He said" Hey....I'd like to buy this."

message 17: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) River glanced up at the guy and gave him a small smile. She put down her pencil and got off the stool, she looked at the price tag and punched that into the machine.
"That will be 50.55" she said to him.

message 18: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments He handed her a $100 dollar bill with 50¢. He wanted to ask her on a date. He said" Do you have plans for tomorrow night. " he said but he thought that was a dumb move.

message 19: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) River did the transaction and them handed him back a $50. She then took off the price tag and listen to him.
"Well I'm a college student so I have class really early in the morning tomorrow why?"

message 20: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments " well i am too so maybe you could come to my place tomorrow and ill cook soemthing up for us." He said," im majoring in culinqry arts." He grabbed a strap off a stand on the counter and put the 50 down to buy it.

message 21: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) River smiled at him and was weighing her options. She then nodded a little bit.
"Sure sounds like a good idea, and we'll just see how good your cooking is."
she said as she made yet another transaction and gave him back the money he had remaining.
"Is that it?"

message 22: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments "Yea" he said as he put the strap in his backpack and grabbed his guitar. " Im appartment 2B in the westerly building" He turned around and walked out.

message 23: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments (( rp? ))

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Ha okay bye." She watched him walk away. She bit her lip and went back to doing her math homework.

message 25: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments He stopped and turned around. " Can I get your number. it will be hard to contact you without it."

message 26: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Yeah that might be important huh."
River wrote down her number and held it in her hand.
"Can I have your name first?" She asked him in a cute voice.

message 27: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments " my name is Sean" he says leaning on the counter.

message 28: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Nice to meet you my name is River."
sge handed him her number and smiled.
"So I'll see you tomorrow."

message 29: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments " Yea, I guess I will. " he smiled and walked out of the store and could not wait until tomorrow night.

message 30: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) River was excited as well she couldn't wait until tomorrow night.

message 31: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments the next day he was making everything. he made everything vegetarian because he didn't know if she was or not

message 32: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) River foumd his house no problem she was actually really nervous. She lightly knocked on the door with her small hamd and waited for an answer.

message 33: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments Sean heard a knock and answered the door. " Hey, come in. You can hang your jacket up there. " He spent all day cleaning up. it wasn't a big mess but he need to do some stufff

message 34: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Oh alright, thank you for inviting me over." She said as she walked in.

message 35: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments " Yea no problem. I made vegetarian food in case you were. " it was a dish that could be either. he had chicken cooked in case.

message 36: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) River hung her jacket up she then walked over into the same room as him.
"Oh I dont eat red meat thats the only thing."

message 37: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments " I cooked some chicken just in case, you want that." he walked into the kitchen. the aroma was beautiful.

message 38: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Yeah some chicken would be wonderful with ehat we're having." She said.

message 39: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments " Great. if you wanna have a seat you can " he pulled a seat out for her

message 40: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Oh well thank you." River sat down in the chair that he had pulled out. River placed her hands in her lap and waited for him.

message 41: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments He got her plate and set it in front of her. " What would you like to drink. I've got water, milk, and V8"

message 42: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Just water will be good thank you."
River said to him. She then bit her bottom lip a little bit.

message 43: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments " OK" he grabbed a glass and pulled cold water from the fridge. He set it down and served himself.

message 44: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Thank you so much for this." She said to him.

message 45: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments " no problem, let's dig in" he takes a bite of his food.

message 46: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) She took a bite of her food, it was really good and she was surprised.

message 47: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments " how is it " he put down his fork to wipe his face. He took a drink

message 48: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) River swallowed the food in her mouth before she spoke.
"Its really good thank you." She said.

message 49: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 165 comments " your welcome. " he said, " so what do you do for fun"

message 50: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Well I usually go to the beach or I listen to music while sketching.

« previous 1 3 4