Bookish First Readers discussion

The Echo Wife
This topic is about The Echo Wife
Current Books > The Echo Wife by Sarah Galley

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (last edited Oct 21, 2020 02:15PM) (new)

Jennifer (winecellarlibrary) | 528 comments Mod
What was your First Impression from the First Look? Did you win a copy of this book? Discuss The Echo Wife here!

*Pub date: 2/16/2021

Elyse (winesaboutbooks) | 316 comments Entering to win! Enjoyed this excerpt! Sarah Gailey is a versatile author.

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 132 comments This was claimed fast! I couldn't enter because I had already claimed the other selection, but I didn't really like the writing.

Elyse (winesaboutbooks) | 316 comments Michelle wrote: "This was claimed fast! I couldn't enter because I had already claimed the other selection, but I didn't really like the writing."

I noticed that they started doing that. I hadn't claimed anything in months and don't know when they started not letting you enter for the other one if you claimed one. Seems kind of dumb. An entry is just an entry.

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 132 comments Elyse wrote: "Michelle wrote: "This was claimed fast! I couldn't enter because I had already claimed the other selection, but I didn't really like the writing."

I noticed that they started doing that. I hadn't ..."

Right? I can understand not letting us claim both...though that was my plan when I saw them posted. I forgot we could only do one. Ha!

message 6: by Rhonda (new) - added it

Rhonda Stefani  (rhonda72) | 10 comments I entered to win, I've been looking forward to this for awhile & even more so now after the first look.

message 7: by Rhonda (new) - added it

Rhonda Stefani  (rhonda72) | 10 comments Elyse wrote: "Michelle wrote: "This was claimed fast! I couldn't enter because I had already claimed the other selection, but I didn't really like the writing."

I noticed that they started doing that. I hadn't ..."

Wow, I had no idea you couldn't enter if you claimed the other now. It's been a bit of awhile since I've claimed one.

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 132 comments Rhonda wrote: "Elyse wrote: "Michelle wrote: "This was claimed fast! I couldn't enter because I had already claimed the other selection, but I didn't really like the writing."

I noticed that they started doing t..."

I had definitely forgotten about that policy--it's been awhile for me too :)