A Bookish Adventure... discussion

Uprooted
This topic is about Uprooted

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sofia (sofloaf) | 212 comments Discuss Uprooted by Naomi Novik here. I know this is a pretty controversial book. I've seen 5 star ratings and 1 star ratings. Personally, I thought it was magical.

Joyce | 2030 comments ooooh I never heard of this one, but it sounds epic! *add to TBR pile* xD

Sofia (sofloaf) | 212 comments It's SO GOOD. I hope you love it!!

Joyce | 2030 comments Hey! So i'm looking for some YA retelling and this book came up as a recommendation! Is it a retelling???

Sofia (sofloaf) | 212 comments It's kind of a retelling of Beauty and the Beast? I think? Nieshka gets taken by the Dragon to his tower to learn magic... I don't know. It doesn't strictly follow a single fairy tale. It's more of a weaving of multiple.

Joyce | 2030 comments awesome!!! thanks for responding Sofia!! <3 I'm doing some research but can't find what it is based off! but you got me at "dragon" and multiple fairy tale xD
THANK YOU!!!

Sofia (sofloaf) | 212 comments Yay!! The Dragon is one of my favorite characters ever, he's so great. I prefer his real name, but I'm not going to spoil it! :) I hope you enjoy it.