Matchmaking discussion

Matchmaking ;) > Want a friend?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 355 (355 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Jay (last edited Oct 12, 2020 03:22PM) (new)

Jay | 171 comments What is your name? Jay(I can't give you my real name, but Jay is close to my real first name)
What are your hobbies? Reading, drawing, talking to friends, listening to music, playing sports, etc...
How old are you (irl)? 15
What is your gender? Female
Are you very active(excersise)? Absolutely! I am active everyday!
Are you active on Goodreads? Yes, almost everyday
What country are you in? United States, CA
What is your time-zone? CA state, Pacific time zone
What do you want in a person: Understanding, loyalty, smartness, maturity, and a willingness to talk about books with me. Honest, trustworthy.

message 2: by Pubudini (new)

Pubudini Jayakody | 2 comments What is your name? Anu ( A real short and easy one, shortened from my name )
What are your hobbies? READING, watching movies, listening to music
How old are you (irl)? 23
Are you very active? Yes
What country are you in? Sri Lanka
What is your timezone? India Standard Time
What do you want in a friend? I like to talk about different cultures and have interesting book talks!

message 3: by Raceton (last edited Oct 12, 2020 04:26PM) (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) What is your name? My name is Raceton Hand
What are your hobbies? I love playing video games and reading. I watch a lot of YouTube and tv to I am a musician actor and singer songwriter to
How old are you (irl)? I am 14 Irl
What is your gender? I am a Caucasian Male
Are you very active? I guess Idk I run 8 miles at least a day, go to the gym for 3 hours and I am on the varsity football team.
What country are you in? I am in USA Colorado
What is your time zone? Central Daylight Time
What do you want in a friend? I want a friend who is loyal and will actually keep a promise or a secret. I need someone like me who I can concede in and go to for help. I want someone who has a since of humor....
Wait I described Conner :( 😥

message 5: by Raceton (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) Rosethorn wrote: "You have enough, Raceton"

Rose I have like 14 friends and only two I would give my life for

message 7: by Raceton (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) Conner Fitzpatrick and Garrett Ogden

Rosethorn {Be grateful for everything you have}  (rosethornlily) Are those your best friends?

message 9: by Raceton (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) Yes

message 10: by Raceton (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) I haven't talked to Conner since September 12 though :(

message 12: by Raceton (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) Yeah His moms are great!!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by Raceton (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) Plural His mom was bi but got drunk at a party and that's how he happened the dad was never seen after that party so he is just a bastard

message 15: by Raceton (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) then she married Laural

Rosethorn {Be grateful for everything you have}  (rosethornlily) Oof. Ok well, goodnight and sleep well!

message 17: by Raceton (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) oof???

Rosethorn {Be grateful for everything you have}  (rosethornlily) The dad being bastard part

message 19: by Raceton (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) I am up till like 5 studying for my quarter tests and I won't sleep at all tonight

message 20: by Raceton (last edited Oct 11, 2020 09:29PM) (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) Rosethorn wrote: "The dad being bastard part"

he is and Conner never wants to meet him

message 21: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin Sultana Yasmin
Hobbies -listening to music, watching animes, drawing,singing.
Age(IRL)-15(I will turn 16 in 2 months)
Gender-Female
Active-I am active at least one once everyday.
Country-Bangladesh
Time zone-We have only one time zone. That is BST.
What I want in a person:First of all loyalty. I am introvert so I can't start a conversation. So, my friends have to understand this and respect it.

message 22: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) Name: Laavanya
Hobbies: reading, writing, watching tv, talking to people
Active: a lot
Time zone: CEST
Friends: I really don't mind what kind of friend I have, they just need to be honest and trustworthy

message 23: by Wise (new)

Wise (goodreads_comwise_girl) Name: Clary
Hobbies: Reading, listening to music, Sketching, talking about books or anything related to books!!!
Active: I try to be active whenever I can be.
Time Zone: IST
Friends: I don't mind the kind friend I hve as long as they are honest, trustworthy, don't judge me and care about my feelings. Also I'm an introvert so...you need to understand that.

message 24: by MalakAmr (last edited Oct 12, 2020 10:08AM) (new)

MalakAmr (malikaa) | 3 comments name: malika

hobbies: reading, talking about books, drawing, HARRY STYLES, movies and tv shows. I can't think of any right now, but just know that im open minded and would love to try new things.

active: really depends but I try
time zone: CAT
what do I want in a friend? someone who is funny, loyal, trustworthy and doesn't judge me. we share the same interests but we also learn or try new things together.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

What is your name? Hazel Grace (not really but the one I can give out)
What are your hobbies? Dance, Piano, Cooking, Reading, and listening to music (if that counts)
Are you very active? Active on here, usually. Irl I think so cause I have dance and karate and I work out.
What country are you in? USA
What is your timezone? Mountain time
What do you want in a friend? Just someone who is nice and loyal. Also I would love someone who has a sense of humor and is witty, cause those are the best people to be around and put you in a good mood!

message 26: by Gigi (new)

Gigi | 2 comments Gigi
I love to read, I’m a musician, I love to paint.
Girl
I do the exercise needed to stay healthy
In the states
Literally just communication and be able to talk about random stuff and have fun

message 27: by Gigi (new)

Gigi | 2 comments Whoops miss read the active part. I’m pretty active for a couple hours a day

message 28: by ~tea~ (new)

~tea~ (tina_does) What is your name? Tina
What are your hobbies? Watching anime, reading, and talking.
How old are you (irl)?14
What is your gender?female
Are you very active?yes!
What country are you in?Canada
What is your timezone?MST I think
What do you want in a friend?Similar interests,

message 29: by REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (last edited Oct 13, 2020 08:30AM) (new)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 921 comments What is your name? Bayle
What are your hobbies? I play Basketball, I like to Paint and read, and talking to other people, watching TVDs
How old are you (irl)? 13
Are you very active? Very
What country are you in? TX
What is your timezone? No idea XD
What do you want in a friend? Likes the stuff I like and likes to talk and who can put up with my weirdness and who won't judge me for it

message 30: by clarissa (last edited Oct 12, 2020 09:05PM) (new)

clarissa (eclairee) What is your name? Clarissa
What are your hobbies? Reading, watching Netflix, and crying + obsessing over people who don’t exist or don’t know that I exist
How old are you (irl)? 13
Are you very active? Yup!
What country are you in? Canada
What is your time zone? Mountain time
What do you want in a friend? Someone who’s kind and has similar interests as me :)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 921 comments I cry over people who dont exist two mainly book characters XD or movie characters

Rosethorn {Be grateful for everything you have}  (rosethornlily) Where in Canada do you live? I live in Canada too

message 33: by clarissa (last edited Oct 12, 2020 09:07PM) (new)

clarissa (eclairee) REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF ADVENTURE} wrote: "I cry over people who dont exist two mainly book characters XD or movie characters"

hahaha!

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 921 comments especially when I found out my favorite character in vampire diaries ends up dying i cried so hard XD :(:(

message 36: by clarissa (last edited Oct 12, 2020 09:10PM) (new)

clarissa (eclairee) REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF ADVENTURE} wrote: "especially when I found out my favorite character in vampire diaries ends up dying i cried so hard XD :(:("

I’ve always wanted to watch TVD! Is it good?

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 921 comments YES ITS SOOO GOOOODDDD

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 921 comments and im only just passed the first season but I love it!!

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 921 comments ok sorry I won't spoil it :)

message 41: by clarissa (new)

clarissa (eclairee) REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF ADVENTURE} wrote: "YES ITS SOOO GOOOODDDD"

Okay, then I’ll check it out soon!!!

message 44: by clarissa (new)

clarissa (eclairee) Goodnight!!!! <3

message 45: by Abby (new)

Abby | 4 comments What is your name? Abby
What are your hobbies? Reading, writing, video games
What is your gender? female
Are you very active? I try to be, but it is hard due to school.
What country are you in? America
What is your timezone? Eastern daylight time
What do you want in a friend? Someone I can talk to and doesn't mind that I am weird slightly obsessed with books and probably a little crazy.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 921 comments ohh what kind of Games do you like?

message 47: by Raceton (new)

Raceton (racethatonepersonyouknowordont) YEAH I LOVE GAMES

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 921 comments yeah my fav game is COD XD

message 49: by Abby (new)

Abby | 4 comments Animal crossing Skyrim Harry Potter wizards unite. I like a lot of different games.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8