Lion King Roleplay discussion

Outlands > Inside the Termite Mound

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

(Roleplay Only!)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ibi sat in a shadow, she had gotten news that Ìkà had foud two new cubs. She stands and sits behind a rock, hiding from view. Ìkà climbs deeper into the Mound leading the two cubs to a large clearing in the Mound. A large ledge stuck out of one of the walls, and a large stone sat at the edge. That is where Ibi sat, her body hidden.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Brecken." Moonlight whispered catching up with her Princess still worried and looked around, She didn't like this place, it worried her. Her white pelt too glowed in the moonlight, which was how her mother had come up with her name.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ìkà sighs, "Right this way," she says, and they entre a large clearing. Ìkà motions for the cubs to sit in the center of the clearing, as she says, "They are here." For a moment it looked like the hyena was insane, talking to only thin air, but suddenly a calm quiet voice says, "Hello, cubs."

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "What if we don't join her, what would she do? I mean we're cubs. And you're royalty." Moonlight whispered to her. Her lavender eyes shone a bit brighter with the moonlight.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ibi had a calm, soothing voice. Like water trickling over stones, on a sunny day with a gentle breeze. "I am Ibi," "Queen of this pride, and the Outlands." "You are?" she asks.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "I'm Moonlight and this is Brecken." Moonlight said introducing them both.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((Moonlight introduced Brecken when she introduced herself))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Welcome," Ibi says, she smiles it wasn't a kind smile but one full of plans and ideas. This smile was hidden behind the rock.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ìkà sat in a corner, she was looking up at the ledge, her small tail twitching behind her.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Moonlight looked in the areas that Brecken wasn't looking and stood, circling Brecken as she looked to make sure she kept her Princess safe.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ibi sighs, "So, you came here," "Are interested in staying?" she asks, the cubs. She didn't sound pushy or rude as she asked.

message 13: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Oct 24, 2020 01:31PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Nope" she said to Brecken then heard the offer. "I stay with her, If she stays so do I." She said still looking for where the voice was coming from. Then spotted Ika and where she was looking and followed her gaze with her bright lavender eyes.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wonderful!" the animal says, the cubs still had no idea whether the hidden animal was a lion or some other creature. "Ìkà" she says, "I believe I shall show my face, just this once," the hidden speaker says.

message 15: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Oct 24, 2020 01:33PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "You hurt her and You'll regret it lady. I may be a cub but don't underestimate me." She said bluntly, not sounding rude or kind just blunt and matter of fact.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wouldn't do such a thing," the animal says, the creature steps out of the shadows. It was a rare black lioness, with deep blue eyes.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Moonlight followed close behind Brecken and licked her shoulder to let her friend know she was there. She gazed at the black lioness and tilted her head curiously.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you," Ibi says, she smiles at the cubs, "You two are as well, your pelts glow in the moonlight," she adds.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ibi," she says, "It is nice to meet you, princess," she says. The black lioness, treated Brecken like she was normal, she didn't treat her less or act carefully around her like she was a think stick. She treated her as an equal.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you, I think you have a lovely name," she compliments, the cub. She watches the cub dance are her.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Don't do that Bre your name is perfect." Moonlight said smiling.

((Edited Moonlight a little))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nothing really," "But your parents may be worried about you," "You should go to them and come back tomorrow," she says. "And you can tell me all about what happened," she says, in a cheerful tone.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Moonlight was curious too.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ibi smiles, "I guess, I'll see you tomorrow," "And remember you can't tell anyone you met me," "And bring your sister." "I'd like to meet her," she adds, standing up she jumps up to the ledge, it being the only way up by jumping.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Moonlight having been won over by Ibi decided to help Brecken with her task.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Moonlight followed Brecken out.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

(Yes) (Want me to make one or....) (Does someone else want too)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(I'll make it)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

(Ok, well bye!) (And I finished)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Moonlight bounded after Brecken.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ojiji watched the two cubs, his mother nudges him. “Go with her and make sure comes back,” Ibi says, to her son. The young black lion cub nods, he rushes up next to them. “Hi!” He says.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Hey." Moonlight said smiling.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

“Ojiji,” “It’s nice to meet you both,” he says, Ojiji had the same calming voice as his mom.

(Sorry about the late reply, I gtg in a minute)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I guess I could come," he says, he follows them. His black fur making him almost invisible in the darkness of the night.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

(Wait I guess)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((You could've continued on, I was cleaning the bathroom))

Moonlight ran after Brecken and Ouiji catching up easily.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

(I had underwater hockey and church not to long ago)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((Underwater....Hockey? I'm confused.))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

(It's a sport and really fun)