Academy of Werewolves and Vampires discussion

Los Angeles > Planned Parenthood

Comments Showing 1-50 of 360 (360 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) | 15794 comments Mod
Brooklyn and Michal drove here.

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Michal got out and opened the door for Brooklyn.

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) | 15794 comments Mod
"Thanks," she said, biting her lip as she felt another small cramp come on. She got Lin out of the car and went into the clinic with Michal.

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Michal took Brooklyn’s hand and wrinkled his nose at the smell of doctor’s office.

"It doesn't smell very good, does it," Brooklyn said, smiling. She checked them in and a nurse came and brought them into a room. She had Brooklyn lie down on a table.
((Do you wanna be the nurse?))

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Michal sat down in a chair next to Brooklyn ((No? I will if you want me to.))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hironori broke through the front door

((Ok I can be)) The nurse used a scanner on Brooklyn's stomach and a black-and-white image slowly formed on the screen. The nurse pointed to a little bean-shaped form in the corner of the uterus. "That's your baby right now," she said, smiling.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

He broke into the first room and grabbed a nurse in there and was about to bite

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1053 comments Ender grabbed him and pulled him away from the nurse

((Do y'all mind we got a mermaid and a water-person tryna look at their baby in here XD))

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Michal smiled, utterly happy. Till someone tried to eat the nurse. Claire yelped and slapped Hironori

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1053 comments (XD sorry )

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

".... Feed," He said looking at the nurse as if some sort of zombie-like trance

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Claire shoved Hironori hard, “STOP IT!!”

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1053 comments Ender pushed him against the wall "Snap out of it," he hisses

Brooklyn's eyes widened and she pulled her shirt back down. "Eep!" she yelped. Lin started barking frantically and Brooklyn froze on the table in fear.

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Michal held Brooklyn tightly trying to protect her from everything

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

His eye glowed brighter feeling the hit He looked right at Michal and he started twitching" Your going to pay for that he roared"

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1053 comments Ender looks back "Yall need to leave," he says to them

Brooklyn glared at Hironori. "WHAT THE H3LL?!" she yelled furiously.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He started what sounded like a pack call

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1053 comments "Don't do something you will regret," he says to him

"Stay the f*** away from Michal!" Brooklyn said angrily.

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Michal started to leave, taking Brooklyn with him. Claire was trembling, “HEY!! I DID THAT NOT HIM!!”

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1053 comments "JUST GO!" Ender shoats at them

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “Brooklyn!” Michal only seemed worried about her

"Michal, no," Brooklyn repeated, running high on adrenaline and hormones. "That @$$hole is gonna pay."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He continued to call in the distance you could hear a similar call as if a response he replied like in a zombie-like trance and didn't hear Ender

Brooklyn glared at Hironori. "How DARE you come in here and act like you own the place, motherf***er!"

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1053 comments "Claire you make them leave Ill take care of Hironori" he says to her

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “Brooklyn!!” Michal started carrying her away. Claire bit her lip, “STOP! PLEASE!!”

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1053 comments (you do no he cant really control himself right now)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ready for your consequences in 3," he said as his eyes glowed

"Michal, stop!" She broke free and ran up to Hironori, kicking him in the face. "Don't ever do this to ANYONE EVER AGAIN!"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

(( He gets like that when he is hungry and someone hurting him in that stage makes it worse))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1053 comments Ender shoved Claire off of him "Claire go now or those people will get hurt," he shoats at her

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"2," He said smiling

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1053 comments (yeppers)

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Michal ran to Brooklyn, “No please! We have to go!!”

"I don't care!" Brooklyn hissed at Ender fiercly.

"Michal, he's not going to get away with this," Brooklyn said, her face hot.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1053 comments "If you dont leave you will die so you better leave!" he growls

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Claire shook her head, “I have to make him stop!” She tried a different tactic and hugged Hironori

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8