A Bookish Adventure... discussion

Bookish Quizzes > What type of Grisha are you??

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Maddie (Inking & Thinking) Descend into the gritty, fantastical world of the Grisha—and see which order you would find yourself in!

https://www.epicreads.com/blog/grisha...

Maddie (Inking & Thinking) I’m a Materialki!

As a member of the Materialki—a Durast, to be specific—you're often at your best when there aren't too many eyes on you. You deal in steel, armor, textiles, and glass, and because your abilities aren't exactly the most "showy," you're often surprising people who have underestimated you. But there is a certain temperament that your abilities require: You have strong values, are very loyal, and more resilient than anyone around you.

message 3: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany I got this:
You'd be part of the Etherealki!

It's clear that you'd belong to the Etherealki—the order of the Summoners. You have an understanding of the world around you, but might be a little awkward—too friendly, too shy—when it comes to meeting new people. Hey, there's nothing wrong with that! You're a very 'go with the flow' type person, and so would be a Squaller, able to manipulate air and the pressure systems around you. You're incredible adaptable and able to fine tune details with astounding ease!

message 4: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2030 comments I got Corporalki!!

"There's no question that you'd be a member of the Corporalki—the order of the living and the dead. You have a strong connection with others, however are always aware that not everything is as they seem. You're very tuned into peoples' natures and aren't one to be fooled when someone claims to "be fine." As such, it makes sense that you would have the ability to alter appearances."

message 5: by Amelie (new)

Amelie | 1318 comments I got this:

You'd be part of the Etherealki!

It's clear that you'd belong to the Etherealki—the order of the Summoners. You have an understanding of the world around you, but also understand that things are what they are. You're incredible resilient, able to play the long game and tweak details on a whim. That's why you'd make an excellent Tidemaker. Water is one of the strongest, most stubborn elements, and only someone with a steely resolve could master it.

message 6: by katie ❀ (new)

katie ❀ (whisperngpages) I'm an Etherealki too.

It's clear that you'd belong to the Etherealki—the order of the Summoners. You have an understanding of the world around you, but sometimes your ambition and excitement can get the best of you. That's why you'd be an Inferni. Though your abilities aren't as simple as just "creating fire," you have the drive to manipulate one of the deadliest elements, and with practice, you could spark a flame in a heartbeat. We wouldn't want to be on your bad side...

Aha agreed.

message 7: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) | 212 comments Umm... I'm a Tailor, which is weird. Usually I get Tidemaker.

message 8: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) | 212 comments That, or Squaller. One or the other. But I guess making people pretty isn't too bad :)

message 9: by Lucy Tonks (new)

Lucy Tonks i got heartrender!! this is the type of grisha that i feel like i identify the most! this and inferni lol. i'm so happy i got this

message 10: by Tris (new)

Tris  | 349 comments I got the Sun Summoner! Ooh I can't wait to right all the things Alina ruined. The first thing that I'm gonna do as a sun summoner is kill Mal. And then I'm going to make Darkling see some sense. I'm not killing him no matter what. I'm gonna lift the evil darkness from his mind with my light!😁🌞

message 11: by Cassie (new)

Cassie | 12 comments I got Healer!

message 12: by Rory Gilmore (new)

Rory Gilmore (artemis1) | 155 comments I got corporalki also not that I know what that is from since I haven’t read the book your talking about but

message 13: by Indy (new)

Indy (indyrzdl) | 5 comments You'd be part of the Corporalki!

There's no question that you'd be a member of the Corporalki—the order of the living and the dead. You feel too much of a connection with people for any other result. However, as a Heartrender, you're the most offensive of the order. You understand the ins and outs of your enemies—for better or worse—and aren't afraid of confrontation.

interesting

message 14: by Maribel (new)

Maribel Rodriguez (maribel_rodriguez) i got corporalki

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (boozysarah) | 3 comments I got corporalki heartender

message 16: by Maribel (new)

Maribel Rodriguez (maribel_rodriguez) i took this : https://www.quotev.com/quiz/11381807/...

to go in depth and I got tailor!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

You'd be part of the Corporalki!

There's no question that you'd be a member of the Corporalki—the order of the living and the dead. You feel too much of a connection with people for any other result. It's because of this connection, and the unmatched empathy you feel toward others, that has us convinced you'd be a Healer. Congratulations! You care so deeply about others that it truly transcends your human nature.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

yay

message 19: by Ollie (new)

Ollie | 79 comments Corporalki!