Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books & Editions > Alias - Slut - Adam Norty

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fox (new)

Fox Emerson (foxemerson) | 23 comments (I understand that you cannot have separate pen names/aliases for authors - so therefore Adam Norty is to be added to Fox Emerson).
* Slut
* Adam Norty
* B08KTFMG7H
* Independent Author/self-published
* Oct 6
* eBook
* Hayden's appetite is insatiable. Even a night of cruising, cottaging and getting through several men doesn't fill him up. But what will he do when a ridiculously handsome stranger walks through his door?
* 29 Pages
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08...

message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Fox wrote: "(I understand that you cannot have separate pen names/aliases for authors - so therefore Adam Norty is to be added to Fox Emerson).
* Slut
* Adam Norty
* B08KTFMG7H
* Independent Author/self-publis..."

someone has done this

message 3: by Fox (new)

Fox Emerson (foxemerson) | 23 comments Hello, again as with the other one, I did NOT want a new profile created with Adam Norty - I would have done that myself and at least given myself access to manage the page!

I asked for it to be done as Fox Emerson and I'd like that to be done as Fox Emerson.

Thank you.

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26083 comments The book was published as Adam Norty, so we don't have a choice, it has to be Adam Norty, BUT you can add Fox Emerson to it, if you wish.

You can always claim the Adam Norty profile as well, you just need a different email account.

message 5: by Emily (last edited Oct 12, 2020 05:23AM) (new)

Emily | 15012 comments You can have separate pen names, just not under the same profile. Each author name results in a profile page for that author.
Since Adam Norty is on the cover of the book, that name is the primary author.
We can add Fox Emerson as a secondary author if you wish.