One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Whatever இ Кἆяἆ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! So would you prefer like, fantasy or realistic?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments I'm fine with either to be honest. Though I suppose for this one realistic would be better.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments I'm fine with either to be honest. Though I suppose for this one realistic would be better.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

That's what I figured too. Would you like to be the male or female?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah! I was hoping you'd pick that ;) My charrie will suck, but I promise to extend on it later.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Same. Age is?

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 24, 2015 03:11PM) (new)

Full name: Charlie Oak
Age (10-19): 21
Appearance: (view spoiler)
-eye color: Brown
-hair color/type: Brown/Thick
-height: 6'3
-weight: 220
-skin tone: Right between pale and tan.
Personality: He is very loyal and kind and smart and determined. If he says he'll do something, he will do it.
He might seem pretty shy at first, but when you get to know him he is the life of the party, with an extreme lack of a filter. He says exactly what he feels, even if it kind of hurts. He would never betray anyone's trust, though. He's not that kind of person.
Charlie loves to smile and joke and is super sarcastic, which is a fatal flaw because he does it most in the face of danger.
Any health issues: Asthma, and bad eyesight.
Sexuality: Straight.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

18?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments I love Dylan O'Brien. He looks so hot in those glasses. :)
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Name: Anya Chase
Appearance: Anya has black hair and dark brown eyes.
description
(view spoiler)
Personality: Anya is a head strong and caring women. She is easily angered and not very easily settled. Anya is not one to follow the rules, she just loves breaking them. She's honest and loyal though, and she always does her best to keep a promise she makes. She makes sarcastic jokes to hide her true feelings and just loves joking around in general. She really not the serious type, but can be very serious when she needs to be. She’s not always very open with her feelings, unless she trusts you completely.
Other: She is always wearing this necklace. She never takes it off.
(view spoiler)
Bracelet: She is always wearing this bracelet. She never takes it off.
(view spoiler)
Earrings: She is always wearing these earrings. She never takes them off.
(view spoiler)
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

How about Charlie 21 and your charrie 18?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

That works! Charles is still 21. I will start?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan O'Brien is my future husband!!!

Charlie waited for his roommate to leave, and then pulled out his laptop, hoping she was on. He messaged her quickly, his screen name and message showing up.
charred_oakwood: Hey, you on?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Anya walked across the courtyard of her college campus. She just finished with her last class of this year. She was so excited that summer was almost here. Sure she was worried that she didn't pass that last test. Since she stayed up talking to a guy online rather then studying. Though it really didn't faze her, and she was running towards the parking lot, so she could get in her car and go home to talk to him yet again.

When Anya walked into her apartment she went straight to her room and tossed her book bag on the bed. She walked over to hr desk and gently set her laptop bag on it. She pulled out her laptop and tossed the bag aside before logging on to the correct site. She smiled when she saw he already messaged her just a few minutes ago.
Ona_Chase:Just got back from class. :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He was waiting ever so patiently. He had taken his finals in the week prior, and was confident that he passed.
He was working on his medical degree, and had a few more years, but it was a break for now!

charred_oakwood: Exams over yet? How do you think you did???

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments While Anya waited for him to reply back she stepped away from the desk and started taking her books out of her bags. She was about to put everything away for the summer when the telltale ding from her computer went off. She smiled and sat back down at her desk.
Ona_Chase: Okay I think. Didn't really get much studying time last night though. lol

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

He waited for the reply, walking around his little apartment. He was cooking his lunch on the stovetop. The usual ramen noodles.
He heard them start boiling the same time his computer chimed. He ran and moved them off the burner and switched it off.
He quickly got back over, typing.
charred_oakwood: Gah! Sorry. I'm such a distraction >.< If you fail I will pay for you to fly here and beat me up!

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Anya had went back to her books and began stacking them on her shelve. When she was done with that she grabbed her pens, pencils and highlights and put them away in desk, where she was again sitting. She laughed when his comment popped up on the screen.
Ona_Chase: Okay, but once you're done nursing your wounds you'll have to take me out to dinner too. lol :) And you are very distraction BTW.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He drained some of the water from the ramen, and put the flavoring in, stirring it. He read her comment and grinned. He loved when she said things like that.
charred_oakwood: Plane ticket, hospital bills, dinner....Prices are adding up. It'll totally be worth it if you kiss my wounds better?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Anya finished pulling away the school stuff that had been in her bag and went to hang it up in her closet. Then she kicked off her shoes and slipped off her jacket before going back over to the desk. She sat down just as the ding went off and smiled as she read his message.
Ona_Chase: I could do a lot batter then that. lol You definitely won't be thinking about your wounds when I'm done. lol
Ona_Chase: Hey did you get the results back on your exams yet? You took them like a week ago.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He just ate his food, waiting for the chimes. He almost died when he read it.
charred_oak: *wiggles eyebrows* Oh really?
charred_oak: Nope. Scores come in two days.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Anya leaned back in her chair as she waited for the chimes. She really didn't have anything else that she needed to finish so she just waited. It really didn't take that long for both messages to pop up on her screen.
Ona_Chase: Really! ;) I would explain how, but I'd rather leave it as a surprise.
Ona_Chase: That's good. I hope you passed. :)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Charlie was watching the screen, his mind still managing to spin with questions from his own test. He read her messages.
charred_oakwood: Oh, I love surprises;) I hope I passed too. If I can go into the medical field soon it would be great!

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Anya left her desk and her room to go to the kitchen. she sighed softly and opened the door peering inside for something to drink. After a few moments she decided on a bottle of snapple and opened it as she walked back to her room. She plopped down in her desk chair and read his message.
Ona_Chase: Yeah that would be great. Yeah I hope I passed too, can't really be a anthropologist is I fail my first years exams now can I? Do you have any medical schools in mind??

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He finished his food and tossed the bowl in the sink, quiet. He liked talking to her more than other people that he had actually met.
He typed.
charred_oakwood: No. I like to take things day by day ;)

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Ona_Chase: Makes Sense. I usually have to plan things out, I'm kind of a freak that way.
Not even a second after she sent that a knock came at her apartment door. She sighed softly, and stood up. Though before she left the room she decided to message him again.
Ona_Chase: Just a minute, someone is at my door
Once she sent the message she left her room and went to answer the door. She cringed when she saw Brad, her ex standing at her door step. "What the hell do you want?" she asked angrily and crossed her arms.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

He typed.
charred_oakwood: You're not a freak. Pretty natural, actually. Okay. Tell me when your back.
Charlie stood, walking around, trying to clean is already clean apartment. He needed to do something, but the data on his phone was almost up. He needed to be able to message her. Maybe he should give her his number now...

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Brad smiled charmingly and leaned up against the door frame. "I figured I's come by and ask if you wanted to come to this concert with me" he said and held up some tickets to a Coldplay concert.

Despite liking cold play Anya rolled her eyes, "I wouldn't go to that concert with you, if you were the last man on earth" she said and stepped back. Then she slammed the door shut, not caring if it hit him in the face. If he was to stupid to move then it's his own fault.

Anya locked her front door and then went back to her room. She smiled when she read his message.
Ona_Chase: I'm back :)
Ona_Chase: Nah, I'm definitely a freak. You'll come to realize that eventually.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Charlie smiled. He typed.
charred_oakwood: Well, I don't think you're a freak. I know this is weird....how would you feel if I have you my number?

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Charlie smiled. He typed.
charred_oakwood: Well, I don't think you're a freak. I know this is weird....how would you feel if I have you my number?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Anya smiled when she read his message. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and looked at it a moment before starting to type a message to him on her lap top.
Ona_Chase: I'd really like it if you gave me you're number. :)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

charred_oakwood: 9216311459
He typed, smiling. He would love to talk on the phone with her.
((Those are the first numbers my fingers hit, so it's probably not a real number...))

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments While Anya waited for him to send her his number she pulled up her contact list and went to add contacts. Then she typed in his name and waited for his number. As soon as he sent it she smiled and typed it in. Once that was all set she sent him a text. 'Hey, it's Ona_Chase.'

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled, texting back quickly. 'Hah. Who else would text me with an area code like that right after I gave you my number ;)
He quickly added her to his contacts, putting a heart by her name then erasing it because that seemed like a really girly move.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Anya laughed when she read the text 'Haha very funny smart ass. :)' she sent back to him. Then she stood up from her desk and closed her lap top before flopping down on the bed.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He was walking out of his house for a walk, cause why not? He grinned. 'Oh how polite of you. I am a serious smart ass. My grades are boss ;)'
He decided he'd go on a long walk, buy some sweets at the bakery and eat it to gain back all lost calories. That's what he did.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry, forgot to end italics...))

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Alena laughed, when she read his message 'Sorry, stupid auto correct. That was suppose to say Jackass. lol' she sent back and set her phone on her stomach. She didn't know what she was going to do now that school was over.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He rolled his eyes, typing back. 'Oh, that damn auto correct, huh? ;)' He pocketed the phone and went to keep walking and ran right into his roommate, blinking.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Alena laughed as she read his message and sat up in bed, 'Yep, it's just horrible' she sent back and then climbed out of bed. She put her phone in her pocket and grabbed her keys before going to the door. She didn't really have anything to eat at her place so she was going to go out and eat.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Charlie? Who are you texting?" he asked. "You have her your number, didn't you."
"Ryan, I know you don't like my relationship, but if it is her it's none of your business. By the way, it's not."
"I'm the only person you talk to besides her, so..."
"Leave me alone," Charlie pushed past.
He texted her quickly. 'Ugh. Roommates.'

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Alena looked at her phone when she felt it buzz. She laughed softly, 'Yeah I know they suck. That's why I stopped living with mine. lol' she said sent back as she walked into a cafe.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He smirked, looking at the text. "Later, Ryan," he said.
'Mine won't keep his nose in his own business.'

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments 'Yeah I get that, mine kept trying to set me up on dates' Anya sent back after reading his message. She was almost the the cafe, which was good because she was hungry.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

He was almost to his own bakery, very hungry for something like and eclair. He texted back, smiling. 'Same! It was like "Charlie, your love life is dangerous. You don't know her." People should really screw off.'

« previous 1