One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Angel of Life இ Кἆяἆ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Hiya

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Hello!:)
How are you? :)
Which one of the ideas would you like to do?
(view spoiler)

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I like the angel and demon one but I like the marriage one too.

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Oh okay sure.

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) The girl if that's okay

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Okay awesome!

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Name: Crispin Philip Arthur Russell
Appearance: Crispin has brown hair and green eyes.
 photo Dean_Winchester_-_Perfect_zps2sgnsfrj.gif
(view spoiler)
Personality: Crispin is kind and caring, though he is also easily angered. He never really stays mad very long, and he would never hurt anyone that he loved. Cripsin is loyal and honest. He does his best to keep the promises he makes and he very protect of the people he cares about. He is fun and funny. He is just a total guff ball who is barely ever serious, he is just always joking around. Though when he is being serious he doesn't take any crap from anyone, he just all business. He is also a daredevil, if you dare him to do something he will most likely do it. He usually acts on impulse and doesn't always think things through.
Other: Crispin always wears a silver ring on the ring finger of his right hand he never takes it off: (view spoiler)
He wears this bracelet on his right wrist: (view spoiler)
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
(view spoiler)
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

message 12: by Angel of Life (last edited Jan 22, 2015 04:30PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Name: Alillian Avery Russell
Personality:
-Feisty
-Funny
-Fun
-Cute
-Playful
Sweet
-Shy
-Smart
-Sly
-Emotional
Other:
-She is married to Crispin
-She tends to get sick easily
-Always wears a bracelet her mother gave her (on her left wrist.)
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/im...
-Always wears her grandmother's engagement ring (on her right and middle finger.)
Appearance:
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/im...

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/im...

((Sorry the html codes aren't working for me.))

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) thank you hehe.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments :)
Okay, so you want to start or shall I?
Also do you think they should already know it's unlikely for them to get pregnant or not yet?

message 16: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Maybe not yet and can you?

message 18: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Thanks

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Crispin slipped back onto the bed breathing heavily, "It definitely happened that time" he said with a smirk and looked over at his beautiful wife. He smiled and pulled her into his arms he kissed her temple and then down her cheek to her neck. "I love you" he whispered into her and then continued to softly kiss her neck. After a moment he pulled away though and climbed out of bed. "We better get dressed though, my mom coming over for dinner at five" he said.

message 20: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily looked at Crispin but she smiled when he kissed her temple. He was right it definitely should have worked that time. Lily smiled when she heard him whisper the words I love you. She remembered when she fell in love with him. She back then was a hard girl to get to fall in love with you but somehow Crispin did it.
"I love you too."
she gripped onto him as he kissed her neck.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Crispin smiled and kissed her again, after a moment though he pulled away though and climbed out of bed. "We better get dressed though, my mom coming over for dinner at five" he said as he pulled on a pair of flannel boxers. He smiled down at her, "She's finally taking the twins out of the house" he said a little bit jealous that his forty something year old parents just had twins three months ago, but him and Lily still seemed to be having trouble having one.

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "You kind of left that part out about her coming over."
Lily pulled on a new bra and a shirt she then pulled on some underwear to match her bra. She then glanced at Crispin; considering it was the middle of summer she was wearing a lot of shorts and shirts.
"Hey do you know where my favorite jean shorts are?"
She asked as she went back through and dug through the drawer some more just in case she missed them some how. She really couldn't find them.
"That's great that she's taking the twins out of the house.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Crispin nodded slightly, "Yeah, my dad happy to finally have some quiet time too. He's sick of all the crying" he said with a smile and bent down to grab his pants off the floor. As he did he saw something under the bed and pulled it out. "These what you looking for?" he asked and tossed her a pair of Jean shorts.

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Huh yes!"
Lily caught them and then put them on and pulled down her shirt a little bit, she walked into the bathroom and brushed her hair. She didn't want it to be all crazy.
"Wait what are we going to make for dinner, and don't you dare leave this up to mr like you did last time."
She said poking her head out from their main bathroom.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Crispin laughed softly as he pulled his pants up and buttoned them. "I have no idea what you're talking about. I would never do such a thing" he said with a smile and grabbed a black shirt out of one of his drawers. He pulled it on over his head and walked over to Lily, "We can just order take out if you want?" he asked with a smile as he fixed his own hair.

message 26: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Right. "
Lily said as she watched him walk in to fix his own hair. She walked over to him and just watched him for tbn a little bit.
"Would your mom be okay with take out I feel kind of bad for doing that. I kind of want Italian though, what do you think?"
Lily asked him as she watched him, she then went back to her dresser and took out some socks to put on.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Crispin shrugged and turned to look at her, "I don't know. She'd probably rather not but well she'll deal" he said with a smile and walked out of the bathroom and watched her go to the dresser. "My mom likes Italian so she'd be okay with that. He said and walked over to his own dresser. He grabbed a pair of his own socks and pulled them off. "Honestly I think she'll just be glad to get away from the house."

message 28: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "I'm sure she will, it will also be good for us we haven't seen your mom in quite some time now. I cant wait to see the twins, we haven't seen them yet, I mean we got pictures but thats about it."
Lily said and she looked at him.
"What do you want from the Italian restaurant, I'll call them now so we dont forget. If we dont call now I'll forget and you will forget to remind me."
She said as she sat back doen on their bed and opened up the laptop. She unlocked the computer and pulled up the page for the restaurant, it was a restaurant they found by accidentally walking in. They thought it was something different at first but Lily fell in love with their food.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Crispin laughed, "I would never forget such a thing" he said with a smile and sat down on the bed with her. "he and uh... just get my usual" he said with a smile and kissed her cheek before standing up. "And just get my mom what you usually get" he said and smiled before grabbing his jacket and pulling it on. "I'll be right back, have to go and talk to Dave about getting my pay check for this week. Bastard keeps on trying to get out of it"

message 30: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily looked up at him away from the computer, it was always important to her to listen to her husband.
"Okay well dont take no for an answer from him. Oh and on your way back can you get the mail?"
Lily asked him, she glanced back at the website and clicked on what he usually has, she then ordered what she usually gets for herself and his mom. Lily forgot that she could just order online which is what she did anyway. She even set the time for when she wanted it ready by.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Crispin smiled and nodded slightly, "I won't sweetie" he said and walked back over to her. He kissed her softly. "Yeah I can get the mail." he said and kissed her again before walking out of the bedroom and the out of the house. He got into his car, which was a Black 67 Chevy Impala. It was very family friendly, but he wasn't giving it up. It's his baby.

Crispin pulled up to the mechanic shop that he works at and goes straight back to Dave's office. He knocks once and then goes in. "Dave, I need my pay check" he said seriously"

Dave nodded slightly and waved his hand dismissively, "Yeah yeah, and you'll get it when I give it to you" he said.

Crispin glared at him for a moment, "You were suppose to give it to me two days ago. Either give it to me now or I quite" he said. He was the best mechanic in this shop, so he felt okay saying that.

Dave looked up at Crispin, and sighed, "Fine" he said and pulled out his check book.

message 32: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily had watched him leave, when she finished ordering everything she turned off the computer and got up. She walked out to their living room and looked at their clock on the wall. It was the eiffel tower clock and she loved it, she had gone on trip with her class when she was in her freshman year of high school. Lily saw that the time was 4:30 hoping that her husband would be home in time with his mom came over. Its not that she didn't like his mom just she didn't want to be home alone with her and the twins. She thought she would get a little too jealous. She bit her bottom lip a little as she waited.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Crispin finished up with his boss and drove to the back. He cashed his check, putting half into their bank account and pocketing the other half. Then he went to the post office like he said he would and got the mail. It was about four fifty when he finally made it back home. He pulled up into the drive way and put the car into park before getting out and going inside.

message 34: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily was in the kitchen getting ready to set the table, she smiled at him brightly.
"Hi Crispin, I'm glad that your back, it's not that I don't love your mom it's just that I didnt want to be alone with her and the twins, I think that I might have gotten a little too jealous. I might have said something rude and I'm not a mean person. The bottom line is I'm glad you're back."
Lily said walking out of the kitchen and to the dinning room table. She started to set the table the right way something she learned in high school.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Crispin nodded slightly, "Yeah don't worry I get it" he said with a smile and tossed the mail on the counter. "You got something, from you parents," he said and walked over to her. He help her set the table, doing it the same way she did. Though he honestly didn't remember it from class. "And don't worry, we'll have a few of our own soon enough" he said and walked over to her. He wrapped his arms around her from behind. and lightly kissed her neck. He pulled her close, her back pressing against his chest. He looked at the clock in the wall. "We have a few minutes" he said, with a smirk. "We could always try again" he said and kissed her neck a few more times.

A light knock came at the door a few moments later though, "Or not" he said and chuckled before walking out of the kitchen and over to the front door. He opened it and smiled as his mom walked in, with two baby carriers. "Hey Mom" he said with a small smile.

"Hey sweetie" his mom said and leaned in to kiss his cheek. Then she moved to the living room and set the baby carriers on the coffee table before collapsing on the couch. "It was a lot easier when I was you're age" she said with a smile. Before sitting up and gently picking up Jensen, who had started to fuss.

message 36: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily heard him and wonder what it could be. She didn't think anything was coming up. She looked at Crispin about to ask him but decided against it, she would look later.
"I know that we will I just want it to be now."
Lily said back to him, she then felt a blush to creep up onto her face, when he wrapped his arms around her waist. She felt the need or want as well and realized he was right they had a few minutes and they could try again. However just when she was going to say okay that's when the knock came. Lily almost pouted a little bit but she let her husband answer the door anyway.

As soon as she heard his mother's voice she put a smile on her face. She was actually happy to see her. She wanted to help her but it looked like she had it when she put them down on the coffee table.
"Hello, would you like something to drink? We have water, coffee, tea, lemonade, um I think that's it."
She said as she looked at her handling her son so well.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Anya, Crispin's mother, smiled up at Lily, "Tea please sweetie" she said kindly. "Oh god," she said and stood up. "Can you hold him for a minute" she said and passed Jensen off to Lily. "Don't ever have kids at my age sweetie, they destroy your bladder" she said and hurried off to the bathroom.

Crispin laughed and shook his head slightly before sitting down on the couch. He leaned forward and gently picked his little sister up out of the baby carrier. He smiled down at her and rocked her lightly. Before looking up at Lily, who was holding his brother.

message 38: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Oh well okay then."
She took Jensen from Anya. She just smiled a littlebit she kept on thinking how lucky his mom was to have all of these kids just like her own family. Her parents had four girls if you include her and five brothers. She still felt bad for what her brothers did. Even though they were friends long before then when Crispin and her started to date, a few of her brothers gave him a talk. The whole she was holding Jensen it just made her wish that they had kids even more. When Jensen was soon asleep she placed him back in his car seat, she then went and got her favorite kind of tea for her.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Crispin rocked his sister back to sleep before setting her in her baby carrier. Then he stood up and walked into the kitchen, which was okay because at that same moment his mom came out of the bathroom. She walked over to the couch and sat back down. Crispin smiled at Lily, he loved being around babies, and he honestly could wait until they had a few of their own. They have been trying for almost a year now, but he was sure it would happen soon. "When's the food getting here?" he asked his wife.

message 40: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "It should be here ant second now I ordered it as soon as you left."
Lily said giving him a quick kiss, she then went back to what she was doing. She grabbed a coffee cup from the cupboard. She put the tea back in it and waited for the water to heat up. Lily glanced at him and gave him a smile.
"Go talk to your mom I'll be out in a few minutes."
she always made sure they spend time together, she remember almost losing her her father. She at that moment knew how important it was to spend time with your loved ones was.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Crispin smiled, "Okay" he said. Though before he went he grabbed her and pulled her to his chest. "I love you" he said and kissed her softly. After a moment he pulled away and just smiled lightly at her before stepping away and going into the living room. He was about to sit down when the door bell rang. "I'll get it" he called and walked over to the door. He opened it and sure enough it was the food. He took it from the guy and set it on the stand by the door before pulling his wallet out. "How much?" he asked.

"Twenty" the deliver guy said.

Crispin paid him and then they exchanged goodbyes and he shut the door. He turned to his mom and smiled, "We ordered in hope that's okay" he said with and walked into the dinning room. He set the food on the table and started laying it out.

Anya smiled and walked into the kitchen, the babies were secure and asleep where they were so she wasn't worried. "Yeah that's fine sweetie" she said and rubbed his arm lightly. "What'd you get, it smells great" she said.

"Italian." Crispin said and pulled out a chair for her to sit down.

Anya smiled, "Oh good" she said and then saw him pull out a seat for her. "Oh thank you darlin" she said and sat down.

message 42: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily had kissed him back deeply on the lips before he left the room, she was lucky to have him in her life. Lily soon had Anya's tea ready so she walked into the dinning room and set it down on the table for her. It was funny how far all of them had come. When she first met his family she was actually really shy. They were all so nice to her though and she soon warmed up to them. Lily liked his whole family they all seemed so family oriented, her family on the other hand not so much. Her parents were busy, her older siblings were in school or working. Her younger siblings were always with friends, school or with their parents some place. She soon sa5 down across from Anya.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Crispin sat down at the end of the table, between Anya and Lily. "So how is everyone?" he asked his mom with a smile.

Anya pursed her lips, "Great, well Ian got suspended again but other then that great."

Crispin smiled, "What for this time?" he asked a bit curiously as he grabbed the Italian take out bag and passed the food out.

"Fighting with some jock." Anya said and shrugged slightly. "I asked why but he wouldn't say. Probably just some pissing contest" she said.

message 44: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily listened to Anya and she took her food from Crispin when he handed it to her. She put her food on her plate so she wsnt eating out of a box because that was just weird.
"Well maybe boys are weird though just like Crispin here, he ws really weird in school. At least everyone is good though."
Liky said to Anya she wondered what could have possibly been going through Ian's mind. Though she knew her husband could really put him to work if he wanted to. Lily took a bite of her food the declious taste touched her tounge and it was amazing.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Crispin scoffed, "I was not weird" he said and took a bit of his own food. He smiled and chuckled softly, "If I remember correctly you were the weird one" he said with a smile.

Anya laughed, "Yeah all my little men had a tendency to get in trouble at school" she said with a smile. "Though usually if it's a fight they gave me a good enough reason for it" she said jokingly and shook her head slightly. "Crispin was definitely the worst though" she said jokingly.

message 46: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "I was not Crispin. I may have influenced you a little but I think I stopped being innocent when I met you.Trust me Anya in the later years trying to keep him in line and good was hard."
she said to her of course she was just playing around as well. She looked at Crispin and smiled at him, at least he knew that she still loved him. She took a sip of her cold water.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Crispin laughed and shook his head slightly, "You two are both insane. I was a prefect angel in school" he said with a smile. Then he turned to Anya, "And you definitely took away my innocence young lady" he said and before taking a few more bites of his food.

Anya laughed softly and ate some of her food, "This is very good, where is this restaurant?" she asked with a smile. She's never actually heard of this place. She was definitely going to have to drag Nikolai, her husband, out of the house to go there some time.

message 48: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Oh thats a funny story actually. Crispin and I both were working late and we didn't have really any idea of what to cook when we got home. So he just picked menup after work and we decided to go out. Well my mom told me about this place. I guess she gave us the wrong address because when we finally realized it wasnt what she was talking about ee had already ordered, the food was really good so we just stayed. Its down town on Grover street, its called Al Moro."
Lily told her the story she then smiled brightly women, she was happy to help out as well.
"Oh and Anya anytime that you or your husband need a break just call us, we can babysit we have plenty of room and room for the other young ones as well. We have games and spare rooms. Pkease dont hesitate."

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Anya smiled happily, "Oh that would just be lovely" she said and took a sip of water. "Me and Nik planned on going out this weekend" she said happily. "We were going to have Lana do it but she's been complaining for weeks, she wanted to go to her friends house or something, I stopped listening around the fourth plea" she said and looked up at Lily, "You think you could take the twins and Catia, I'm sure Ian and Charles can take care of themselves" she said.

Crispin smiled, "Yeah, mom that would be fine. I have to work in the morning but I should be back by three" he said.

Anya smiled, "I'll bring them around, at about five then" she said.

message 50: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Yeah thats fine, I don't work during the weekends so I should be home when you decide to drop them off. It'll be great we'll have fun I promise. So where did you guys plan on going.
Lily said to Anya she then looked at Crispin she said brightly at him. She thought of it as they would get some experience before they have any of their own. Lily took a few more bites of her dinner, about thirty minutes later she was done eating she took a sip of her water. She looked at the both of them and she was actually really excited.

« previous 1 3