✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Call me Tony × Evelin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 155 (155 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Hey! Would you like me to post the ideas again or...?

message 2: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Yeah that'd be great thanks.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments The first idea was based off on a short story called "The Raven Girls" from Grim, and is a mix between the Twelve Dancing Princesses and Fae folklore or something, I'm not sure. But it is a modern story in which a group of University students go to this club in the supernatural realm and are allowed to have fun or something- as long as they don't stay passed curfew or bring an item from another realm.

The second idea is based off on a post I saw online about an immortal and a time traveler. It was not very detailed, but it had something to do with them being enemies(at first), but as time went on, the immortal was the only person the time traveler could count on to keep them updated with what was going in between their traveling.

The third rp is based off on an old rp- about a Bisexual Queen/Wealthy woman who had an affair with their maid or something. I don't really remember what went on there but I remember thinking it was a pretty cool idea for a younger me lol.

The fourth idea is based off on The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black- a tale about twin siblings that idolized an elf prince that was stuck in some magical coma, until one day the prince is mysteriously released. It has more plot than that (obviously) but because it is a book I haven't read in a while, I would really enjoy if we made our own version of it :)

message 4: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony I think I might have read the first one actually lol. I'd be up for pretty much any of these. I don't know much about the last one though.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments that's fine haha. So the first one, then?

message 6: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Sure if you like.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments great :). I just have three questions we set to making characters haha

1. Are we keeping it F×F?
2. Do you want to make it into doubles?
3. How detailed are you in a post? haha. Just so that I get an idea

message 8: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony 1. I'm good with whatever, I'd have to brush up on the story because I only vaguely remember reading it years ago.
2. we can do that if you like.
3. I usually match whoever I'm writing with which could mean four paragraphs or four lines lol.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments I haven't read it since.. 2012? not sure haha. But I faintly recall it.

I'm fine with just 1, but I suppose we can change that later

oh god, same haha.

message 10: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Lmaooo, same I think. Wait, maybe not. How old was I even? Oh damn, maybe not that young, granted I was a creepy kid kinda so maybe I did read it then. Lol idk. It was just a while ago and combined with my shitty memory it's a recipe for disaster.

Alright sounds good.

Welp, guess we'll see then lol.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments I was likely ten? lol. Totally very adult of me haha

okay :)

yeah lol. so do we make characters? Just age, name and fc?

message 12: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Oml wait so then we're the same age I think.

Hmm yeah that works for me.

Question: What time zone are you in? I'm in Central European Summer Time I guess. Idk. I live on a military base in Germany. I had to look it up lol.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments how old are you lol

I live in California, US haha. Pacific Time Zone

message 14: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony 18 lol. You?

Oml I'm like nine hours ahead of you lol.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments 18! Lol

that's funny haha

message 16: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Oh righteous.

Yeah lol.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments when is your birthday haha

are you from Germany or did you, like, move there?

message 18: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony February. When's yours?

I mean I've got German in my blood but I was born and lived most of my life in the US aside from a brief spell in Italy when I was really little. We're military so this was just another duty station.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments March haha

Oh, that's pretty cool. I was born in Mexico but we moved to California when I was... one, I believe.

message 20: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Lol, I got you by a month. Are you a Pisces then?

Oh wow. That's cool. Have you ever been back to visit or anything?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments No, an Aries haha

No, not really haha.

message 22: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Oh so you're later in March then.

Aww, have you been outside of the country other than that?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments last day haha

i havent had the opportunity to lol. and when I did, the whole pandemic happened sooo

message 24: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Oh wow look at you lol.

Oh damn yeah that's gotta suck.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments I know haha

it does haha. But now I work so it isnt so bad lol

message 26: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Oh yeah, work does take up a lot of time, energy and attention.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments but it's okay as long as I'm, like, earning my money haha.

okay, so do you want to post your character first?

message 28: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Yes lol.

Oh yeah. Let me find a face.

message 29: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Name: Diem Rune West

Appearance:

description

message 30: by Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches (last edited Oct 12, 2020 06:03PM) (new)

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Name: Katherine Walford

Appearance:

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments I cant find an image of her without the words haha. sorry

message 32: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony It’s chill. I love her. Do you wanna start us off then?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Sure? I'll post in a bit because I'm, like, in the middle of working.

message 34: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Okay :)

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Katherine couldn't help but to look at her phone as she and her group of friends walked through the halls of the University, pretending she didn't notice the stares of people around them as they walked towards the main office. Or their not so quiet whispers, which she still wasn't very used to yet, despite this being her second year there.
Normally, she'd find herself smiling and waving at a few of them in an obnoxious manner, to which they'd usually freak out over- as if she were some kind of freaking celebrity rather than a student, just like them. But the raven tattoo between her breast and collarbone made her some kind of celebrity to the school, she supposed.

message 36: by CallmeTony (last edited Oct 13, 2020 09:52AM) (new)

CallmeTony Diem was horribly bored walking through the halls towards her class until she heard the tell tale whispers. Sure enough, when she looked up they were there. Mysterious as ever. Also really hot but Diem wouldn't admit that. She stalled a little while watching them and just kind of admired as they practically floated down the hall. It was like they were on a cloud, completely untouchable.
Once they passed Diem had to snap herself out of whatever trance she had found herself in before she was late to her class. She couldn't help another glance back at them before rushing off.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments ((So I'm assuming we're not doing it from the beginning of the story? haha. Like, from them asking Diem into the club))

message 38: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony ((Oooh we can if you want. I don’t remember it very well I just remember reading it.))

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments ((Yeah, I think they ask her in Haha. I feel like it would be better like that, so that maybe Diem is awed or whatever at first? lol))

message 40: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony ((Sure, are they like, going to approach her? Is she the reason they're going to the main office?))

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments ((I was thinking that they'd just go to make sure their grades are fixed and one of the receptionist mentions Diem haha))

message 42: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony ((Oh okay. I'll fix my post then lol.))

message 43: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony ((Fixed))

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Katherine, of course, was the first one of the lot to enter the main office. She was also the one to stand and sit in the middle of their group in whatever even or occasion, or the first to speak at anything. It was exhausting.
Even more so when the receptionist- Ms.Truffel- treated her no better than the ogling students outside, even if she had no idea as to why the girls rarely attended class but never failed to recieve straight A's. Or why she was ordered to hand in every file of a new student who fit in the curriculum- female, pretty and new. "Diem Rune West was just recently admitted into the University." She offered, trying not to seem so eager for some kind of approval. "Today is her first day."

But Katherine only breezed through the file before she looked back at Ms. Truffle. "Who is she dorming with?" She asked, since she didn't really remember where the room was located- much less who was in it already.

"Amanda Greenwald." Mrs. Truffle replied, giving a small and annoying laugh as if she and Katherine were best of friends. "She's in your grade, I believe. Would you like a file on her as well?"

"No, I'm fine... thank you." She said, closing the file before handing it back to her and heading towards the exit on the other side of the office. "Tell McKinley that we'll be going to the mall today, and that we'll need the gates to be open until eight. Maybe." She added over her shoulder before she and her friends were just walked out. Ms. Truffle had no idea why these girls had so many privileges and advantages, but she found herself wishing she'd been like that too. Maybe then she'd be some successful buisness woman rather than a simple receptionist.

((I'm so sorry if you wanted to be, like, in this part haha.))

message 45: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony ((Nah that's chill lol.))

Diem sat through class, refocused now that the girls were gone. She still wasn't sure who they were or why they were so entrancing but she couldn't help but watch them as they walked or did, well, practically anything. She'd seen them on campus since she'd moved into her dorm and they just seemed so mystic. Once class was over she went back to her dorm. She didn't have another one for a few hours. Diem had finished her unpacking but wanted to organize her books so that's what she focused on doing. It was a great way to pass her time given there were so many. She made sure to set an alarm as well in case she got a bit lost in her books. She didn't want to miss her next class.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments ((Yeah, I just wanted to get it over with and I realized I wasn't sure if you'd want to do it haha))

"Hey." Amanda said after opening the door to her dorm room and finding her new roommate there. She was so used to being the only one there, which was why she was a little surprised to see her. She'd get used to it, she supposed. "How is your first day going?"

message 47: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Diem flinched when the door opened, she hadn't seen her roommate so much just yet mainly because it was her first day. She'd surprised her a bit.
"Oh hi there." She said softly. Diem smiled a little. "It's been okay. Seems like how college is supposed to be. What about you? Is your day going well?" She asked.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments "Eh." She shrugged, going over to lay down on her bed. "Just the normal stuff, you know? Lectures, notes... random quizzes. The usual." She said, turning her head to look over at her. "Can't exactly complain when I signed up to it."

message 49: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Diem laughed softly and nodded, "Sounds about right." She said, shelving a few more books. She looked over at Amanda and thought for a moment.
"Who're those girls? The ones who walk around and look... I dunno, kinda magical? The one's kinda tall, blonde." She said. She was curious now.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments "You mean the Raven Girls?" She asked, sitting up and laughing a little. "I didn't think you'd notice them until later, but... I'm not really surprised." She said, then tilted her head as she considered a way to say it. "They're, like... some elite club in the school, I guess. They're treated like Goddesses, and everyone wants to joking their club."

« previous 1 3 4