ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟꜱ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ - ᴀ ꜱᴇᴍɪ-ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ discussion

The Institute > Entrance Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ayla (new)

ayla (storiesandfolklore)

message 2: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone | 85 comments Mod
Amber walked in and looked around at the glorious entrance hall. She was giddy, it was her first day! She was so glad to be able to come here, it was a great learning opportunity for her. She was only Year 1 but she was confindent that she'd make a difference at the Institute.

message 3: by ayla (new)

ayla (storiesandfolklore) Saylia stood at the entrance, feeling sorry for whoever was about to meet her. She glanced at the year 1 briefly, then sighed and stuck out a hand. "Hello. I'm Saylia. An Air Elemental, Year 7," she said, reciting the speech they had given her again like she had so many times. "What's your name?" She plastered on a fake smile.

message 4: by Lizzie (new)

"I'm Amber, Amber Myers. I'm Year 1 and I'm a Water Elemental," she gave Saylia a real smile. She seemed nice enough to Amber's standards.

message 5: by ayla (last edited Oct 10, 2020 01:16PM) (new)

ayla (storiesandfolklore) "Welcome to the Institute of the Four Elements," Saylia smiled slightly, a real smile. "Come on, let me show you to your apartment."

((meet there?))

message 6: by Lizzie (new)

Amber nodded giddily and followed Saylia to her room, lugging her siutcases with her. "Okay!"

message 7: by Lizzie (new)

((Meet there!))

message 8: by xavier (new)

xavier | 45 comments Fin walked up to the Institute doors, wearing one of his usual loose hoodies, jean shorts, and his black combat boots. His hair was tied back so he didn't have to see it and he sat down on a bench, tracing patterns on his skin with the soot from the bonfire at the beach party he had been at.

message 9: by ayla (new)

ayla (storiesandfolklore) ((Just btw, we're at the beginning of a new school year!))

message 10: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
Serena passed the entrance, but she stopped when she saw someone.

message 11: by xavier (new)

xavier | 45 comments Fintan looked up, seeing another person. ”Hi.” He said shortly, in a pretty bad mood

message 12: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
"what?" she said glancing at him

message 13: by xavier (new)

xavier | 45 comments ”I said hi.” He said louder, averting his gaze and continuing to draw on his hand with the soot

message 14: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
"I hurd" she says blankly

message 15: by xavier (new)

xavier | 45 comments "Then why did you ask what?" He asked, confused and a bit irritated.

message 16: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
"nevermind" she sighs

message 17: by xavier (new)

xavier | 45 comments "Whatever. I'm F-Ari. My name is Ari." He said, barely hiding a wince. "What's yours?"

message 18: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
"its Serena"

message 19: by xavier (new)

xavier | 45 comments ”Cool. Pronouns?”

message 20: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
she blinks "uh. female..."

message 21: by xavier (new)

xavier | 45 comments "Cool. Me too." He said awkwardly, hiding another wince at how horrible he was at lying. It's not like most people would question it though.

message 22: by Aleya (last edited Oct 11, 2020 03:35PM) (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
This person is weird She made a mental note to ignore him. "ok. Thats...." not what I would have guessed "cool"

message 23: by xavier (new)

xavier | 45 comments He sighed and let out a laugh. "I'm strange, aren't I?" He asked with a grin. "Sorry, I'm just a little on edge today. I haven't had the best morning."

message 24: by Aleya (last edited Oct 11, 2020 03:51PM) (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
(sorry!!) "Ya...little strange" she uses her index finger and thumb, to make a small indication. (hope that makes sense).

message 25: by xavier (new)

xavier | 45 comments (?)

message 26: by xavier (new)

xavier | 45 comments He smiled. "So what year are you?"

message 27: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
(argh sorry nvm) She really needed to note to avoid him. "7"

message 28: by xavier (new)

xavier | 45 comments "Cool; I'm in sixth." He said, seeing that she was uncomfortable but if she wanted to leave. "You can go you know; I'm not keeping you here."

message 29: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
"great. Goodbye" Serena flashed a false smile and turned on her heel

message 30: by ayla (new)

ayla (storiesandfolklore) Saylia walked into the entrance hall as Serena was leaving, raising an eyebrow at Fin. "Hi," she said flatly, waving halfheartedly at him.

message 31: by xavier (new)

xavier | 45 comments He rolled his eyes at her, scoffing under his breath he nodded towards the second person taking out his phone and ear buds, blasting "Queen Of Broken Hearts\" As he closed his eyes, trying to calm down.

message 32: by ayla (new)

ayla (storiesandfolklore) Saylia frowned, sitting down on a bench and picking underneath her fingernails.

message 33: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
(ayla want to rp selena and saylia? Or too busy? either way i get it ;) )

message 34: by ayla (new)

ayla (storiesandfolklore) ((sure!))

message 35: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
((yay!! Where you wanna go?))

message 36: by ayla (new)

ayla (storiesandfolklore) ((hm...gardens?))

message 37: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
((sure thing!!))

message 38: by ayla (new)

ayla (storiesandfolklore) ((kk!))

message 39: by ayla (new)

ayla (storiesandfolklore) Saylia sat on the bench, looking at Emberlynn with a bored expression. “What year are you?” She asked in a monotone.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 27 comments Kalen walked up to Emberlynn

message 41: by ayla (new)

ayla (storiesandfolklore) “Great, I don’t have to give you a tour,” Saylia said, leaning against the wall.

message 42: by Lizzie (new)

(doesn't Saylia despise Earth?)

message 44: by xavier (new)

xavier | 45 comments Fin switched the song over to a rock one and got up, stretching. "Welp, this year's off to a great start." He deadpanned sarcastically, glancing at the girl he had met before heading towards the Institute doors, he stopped to scan the others who had gone to the Entrance, wearing a emotionless mask.

message 45: by ayla (new)

ayla (storiesandfolklore) Lizzie {Liz S.} wrote: "(doesn't Saylia despise Earth?)"

((eh, she's kinda chill so she doesn't exactly care, but yeah she doesn't like them too much))

message 46: by xavier (new)

xavier | 45 comments Fin took a deep breath and walked in.

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Seraphina Sun Walks in

message 48: by ayla (new)

ayla (storiesandfolklore) ((hah, Saylia would have to come welcome her but she's on break ;) ))

message 50: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) Ivy walked into the school, a smile on her face, a cold, blank smile. She scanned the room and then moved herself and her bag to the side of the room.

« previous 1

ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟꜱ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ - ᴀ ꜱᴇᴍɪ-ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

unread topics | mark unread