Tнє Dяαgσηѕ σƒ Pууянια~A Wings of Fire Roleplay Group discussion

Character Creations > ~Claim a Power!~

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vanilla, Queen of the Kingdom of FanWings (last edited Nov 14, 2015 08:24PM) (new)

Vanilla | 88 comments Mod
Almost every tribe has a hidden power. Only some dragons have that power. These are the hidden powers available. Hybrid dragons can also be claimed here. You may only take one power per dragon. Hybrids cannot have any of these.

ANIMUS:
Animus dragons are born with magic powers over physical objects, and if they try put in enough energy, animals. However, using too much of this power has a huge side effect. Every time a dragon uses some of their animus power, they lose a bit of themselves, eventually succumbing to madness. Although only NightWings, SandWings and SeaWings are confirmed on having dragons with these powers, other tribes are likely to have them as well. Any dragon can claim this power.

Note:
Aminus power runs in the SeaWing royalty family. Although not all dragons in the family has this, it is highly possible. (This does not mean that if your dragon is an ordinary SeaWing, you can’t have an animus power)
Animus: (2/10 taken)

Shadowstalker~NightWings
Shadowstriker ~ NightWings
Name:~Tribe:

HYBRIDS
These dragons are basically dragonets that have parents from different tribes. Your mother might be a SandWing, father a NightWing, for example. These usually end up with traits that differ, such as a defective power, or eyes of a different color. I will not allow dragons with two different powers (for example if a Sand/Ice hybrid, you can’t have ability to breathe fire and have freezing breath), as this is genetically impossible. I will allow differences in lookings, having different scale colors, etc. but that is as far as it will go.
Hybrids: (0/15 taken)
Name:~Father Tribe:~Mother Tribe:~Current Tribe:
Name:~Father Tribe:~Mother Tribe:~Current Tribe:

TRIBE-SELECTIVE POWERS:

FIRE-RESISTANCE: MudWings only
MudWings that have this power are born from blood-red eggs. They are completely fire-resistant-when flame touches them, they get burnt, but it heals immediately. This proves very valuable, as four out of seven tribes of dragons can breathe fire. They are not as rare as the other powers available.

Fire Resistance: (0/9 taken)

Name:
Name:

MIND-READING/FORETELLING FUTURE: NightWings only
Mind-reading is as it is seen, the dragon can read minds, but they cannot control which ones she/he hears. It turns out into a clamor in their minds, and can often drive one insane from the noise, unless they are properly trained to block them. The more dragons there are in the area, the louder it seems to be.
Foretelling the future comes in prophetic dreams or visions. Visions like these can be triggered while meeting someone or at any given time, and dreams happen when asleep. These powers can also deliver a prophecy, like what Moonwatcher does at the end of Moon Rising. Powerful prophets can use their powers to aid themselves in making decisions, as they can see all the possible paths they can take.
To receive these powers, a dragon’s egg has to be born and hatched under one or more of Pyyrhia’s full moons. If under one, the dragonet will receive either mind-reading or prophetic powers. Under two would allow the dragonet to receive both. It is unknown what would happen if a dragonet was hatched under three, but it is believed they would be much stronger. Dragons with these powers tend to have silver crescent shaped markings around their eyes.
Mind-reading: (0/5 taken)
Prophetic Powers (0/5 taken)
Both: (0/2 taken)
Both+stronger: (0/1 taken)

FIREBORN: SkyWings only
This power occurs when dragonets are born as twins. One would be born too much fire, while the other with too less. The one with too much would burn everything they touch, making them almost unbeatable except to the fire-resistant MudWings hatched from blood-red eggs. There is no information on the dragonets that hatch with too less fire, but it is possible that their spurts of flame might be smaller or they will have no fire-breathing powers.
To receive this type of power, you MUST receive a pair, one with too much, one with too less. You may ask someone else to roleplay the lesser dragonet, if they agree.

Flare ~ Storm
Excessive Fire: (1/4 taken)

If you have any ideas on the special powers other tribes might be able to receive, (IceWings, SandWings, SeaWings, and RainWings have no availiable hidden power apart from animus), please make sure one of the mods know at the Ideas topic!

Violet~Raven~Appledawn~Ravenstream Is it possible for my queen to be and animus and a mind reader/prophet?

message 3: by Vanilla, Queen of the Kingdom of FanWings (last edited Jan 19, 2015 12:18PM) (new)

Sorry, no. You can make another dragon to be an animus or a prophetic mind reader though. I just want this to be fair.

Violet~Raven~Appledawn~Ravenstream Name: Queen Shadowstalker
Tribe: Nightwings
Power: animus

message 6: by Vanilla, Queen of the Kingdom of FanWings (new)

Added!

message 7: by Sira (last edited Feb 19, 2015 06:59PM) (new)

Sira | 3 comments Name: Wisdomgiver

Looks: http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rc...
(So, Imma make a drawing... but, I can't rn... I'll edit this post later when I finish it :P)
Power: Both+stronger
Tribe: Nightwings

LegendaryUmbreon | 6 comments Name: (hybrid) Shining-Diamond
Tribe: Rainwing
Power: Fire Resistance
Mother- (Rainwing) Galenodel (Moonwhisper in elvish)
Father- (Mudwing) Riardon
(Ill add more detail later, if i need to, but if this is all thats needed then you can go ahead and accept instead of waiting. Of course thats only if this is good enough to be accepted in the first place)

message 9: by Vanilla, Queen of the Kingdom of FanWings (new)

@Sira- Sure, as long as you're active! I don't want to give away our best power to someone who's not often here. ^^
@Umbreon-Sorry, but I said that hybrids couldn't have both tribe powers. That's genetically impossible, and I really want this roleplay to be as realistic as it can get.

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Can I take fire born for one of my dragons and make my other one be an animus?

message 11: by Vanilla, Queen of the Kingdom of FanWings (new)

Alright! May I have the names?

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Umm maybe fire born can be Thunderstar
Animus can be NightWing and named Shadowstriker
Are these ok?

message 13: by Vanilla, Queen of the Kingdom of FanWings (new)

Thunderstar?
That doesn't seem very SkyWing-y, but if you insist! :3
Adding now!

message 14: by Vanilla, Queen of the Kingdom of FanWings (new)

Will your fireborn have a twin?

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Ok I can change the name

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Yes the fire born will have a twin

Maybe the one with a ton of fire can be Flare and the one without fire can be Storm. Are these names unskywing?

message 17: by Vanilla, Queen of the Kingdom of FanWings (new)

Ok! I'll take them!
If you want any name suggestions I'm always open :3

message 18: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (last edited Nov 14, 2015 08:28PM) (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Should I make the twins in Character creation?

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Oh nvm if I need suggestions I be sure to ask you! Thanks

message 20: by Vanilla, Queen of the Kingdom of FanWings (new)

Yes, you should create your charries there now

message 21: by Sira (new)

Sira | 3 comments VanillaCreamPie8888
:D I will be!
(I have been slightly inactive lately, but not anymore :T I had time to get on now)

message 22: by Norm (new)

Norm (Turtle012) | 18 comments Too bad IceWings don't have any extra natural powers besides animus.

message 23: by Norm (new)

Norm (Turtle012) | 18 comments So I don't want any power for my Crevasse.

message 24: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ (last edited Nov 21, 2019 07:08AM) (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ Name: Queen Lunaria
Power; Animus and mind reading prophecy super power

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Angelfish
Power: Animus
Question: Can I be the Seawing princess?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Snow Leopard
Power: Animus

(Also, i accidentally said in a different post that his friend made him an animus, but it's the other way around. unless my hybrid isn't allowed to be animus no matter what.

Tнє Dяαgσηѕ σƒ Pууянια~A Wings of Fire...

unread topics | mark unread