✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Leanne இ Кἆяἆ

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Demon/Angel romance:
 photo 5383911_zpsfbazg1q4.gif
An angel and a demon meet and despite their many difference they fall in love. The angel maybe the more rebellious type, but she is still good at heart. The demon is still evil, but may not be as bad as the others. They have to stay alive as they receive grief from both side. Neither side wants to see what will happen if these pair ever have a child. So they will do what ever it takes to keep that from happening.

Hey! :)
How are you? :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm good... Hey do you mind if we start this tomorrow? my computer is dying, it needs to recharge and I need some sleep as well.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey!

message 5: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Jan 19, 2015 10:10AM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Hello. :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

So who wants to be the guy or the girl? Also who should be the devil and who be the angel?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Could I possible be the Female, and have her be the demon???????

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah sure... can we do doubles? Cause I want one of the story's to have the guy as the demon. That alright?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments So who would play who.
I play female demon
You play Male angel

Then what about the other two characters
Male Demon
Female Angel?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I can still be the male in the other one that way we both play a demon and an angel with out characters.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Okay. :)

Kara plays
Demon Female
Angel Female

Leanne plays
Demon Male
Angel Male

That right lol
Sorry, just want to make sure. lol :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

No problem do you want me to make the other thread?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Yeah sure. I'll post my demon character here in a minute. :)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Here is my Female/Demon character. :)
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Name: Anck-Su-Namun No last name (Pronounced sort of like Aknock Su NaMoon))
Nickname: Namun ((Pronounced NaMoon))
Species: Demon
Appearance: Ancksunamun has blond hair and blue eyes.
 photo jmh_zpsea05ce3d.jpg
(view spoiler)
Personality: Ancksunamun’s is a head strong, or as some like to call it stubborn, and caring women. She doesn’t give up easily and she usually gets what she wants. Though she’s not spoiled. She makes sarcastic jokes to hide her true feelings and just loves joking around in general. She really not the serious type, but can be very serious when she needs to be. She may be a demon but she doesn’t always act like one. Like most she has a cold and hard exterior, but on the inside, deep deep down, she’s nice and caring. If she cares for you then she will do anything for you, and anything means anything. She will always protect her loved ones. She doesn’t have many loved ones but still.
Other: Ancksunamun works as a bounty hunter. She looks for and kills demon, or any species really, that have a price on their head. She doesn‘t care about the reason she just does it. .
Accessories She never takes these items off.
(view spoiler)
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Ag-zuko (Pronounced ag-zoo-co)
Nickname: Zuko
Appearance: Google Theo James
Personality: For a angel he is very head-strong, he will speak his mind no matter what's on it. He may be a angel but he is a trickster, he loves to do jokes on people, and make fun of them. He covers his true feelings up with bitterness and strength. He doesn't admit to love easily.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Ancksunamun walked down the alley whistling, her sword in her hand. “Come out, come out where ever you are” she called and chuckled slightly. She twirled her sword around in her hand as she walked. She was on the hunt right now, after some guy name Belrosuely. Apparently he killed some chicks husband, not that Ancksunamun really cared. She just wanted the check. Needed to pay rent and more importantly, the hunt was fun. She loved the thrill of it. Though most of the time it was just a easy stalk and kill. It was barely ever a real good fight.

Ancksunamun stopped walking when she heard a rustling of trash in the corner. She laughed coldly and walked over there, her sword at the ready. Within just seconds Belrosuely’s head was in her hand and his body was laying in a bloody mess in the trash. This really was getting to easy. She would have to find a new career if all her client’s targets were this easy. Sure she sometimes got a fighter but lately they have all been wimps.

With a heavy sigh Ancksunamun put the head in a large plastic bag before shoving it in her backpack. Her backpack was a sort of stylish black leather bag. She needed proof of death and well the severed head was the best proof she could think of. She stared down at the body for a moment in disgust. The bastard didn’t even fight back, he just sat there and whimpered, begging for mercy. That just infuriated her more, he was just lucky she made it quick at that point.

Ancksunamun sighed once more before pulling a small potion bag out of her backpack. She opened it slowly and pulled some of contents out. She sprinkled the dust, from the bag over Belrosuely’s body. A moment later his body seemed to dissolve into nothing, leaving just a blood stain. Not caring about the stain Selene turned around and walked out of the alley.

Ancksunamun walked out into the street her sword no longer in her hand. She, being a demon, was able to make the sword appear and disappear at random. She hand to actually make it disappear before making it appear though. It’s sort of like there’s a holding space or a storage space that she can just pull it out of. She has to put it back otherwise she can’t pull it out again though. If she ever lost it she wouldn’t be able to pull it out, she would have to go and get a new sword or something.

Ancksunamun walked down the street like any other human would. She wasn’t nervous about getting caught with a severed head in her bag. She wasn’t nervous because, one she has never been caught before. Two if she was caught she could fight her way out of it easily. So she just walked down the street planning to go right to her client and get her pay check.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Zuko's screen blipped telling him that a person was just killed. 'God! So many killings, nowadays. No wonder it's so easy to scare people now.' He thought with a laugh. He opened the message and it showed that the person named Belrosuley was just killed, his head was gone though. 'Hmm, that's odd.' He thought. 'Oh well, let's get this over with.' He snapped his fingers and than appeared on the site.
When Zuko saw that the body wasn't there but a blood spot was he knew exactly who did this. "Ancksunamun." He said aloud. He ran around the corner and saw her walking, he followed her.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Ancksunamun ran down the street and into a abandoned parking lot were she was meeting her client. The deal went down quickly and she was walking away with a bag full of money instead of a head. Soon she was running down the street again planning to go back to her place.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Zuko followed Ancksunamun to where she switched the head of Belrosuely for a bag of money. Than he followed her to her place. When she went in he knocked on her door.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Ancksunamun sensed an angel at the door before he even knocked on it. She swung the door open and grabbed him slamming him on the floor before he could even react. "Why you following me?" she asked and and held her blade to his throat. This clearly wasn't her house either. There was a terrified couple sitting on the couch in the living room.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let me go, Ancksunamun." He says without even flinching. He pushes her off him and stands up. He goes over to the couple. "Are you two alright?" He asks as he looks over them to see if there is any damage to them.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Ancksunamun growls and pulls him back slamming him against a wall before the couple could even answer. "Answer the question or I'll slit there throats." she hissed and tightened her grip on him so he could push her off like last time.

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 19, 2015 05:02PM) (new)

He still didn't flinch, he looked her in the eyes. "You won't kill me, Ancksunamun." He pushes her off with an insane amount of strength. "Don't tell me that you actually believed you could hold me. I'm stronger than you, little girl." He says in a hiss, which should not be coming from an angel.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Ancksunamun snarled, not caring what he was anymore, "I told you to answer the question" she said and then did as she said she would. She moved in a flash, her sword slashing across the couples throats killing them instantly. "Now tell me why you're following me , or I'll go upstairs and visit little Timmie and Janey. Hate to have them meet the same fate as their parents." she hissed.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"NO!!!" He yelled. "Damn you!" He glares at her with such an intensity. "They didn't have to die, Ancksunamun!" He rushes at her with such a speed he rammed her into the wall.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Ancksunamun didn't even flinch "Wrong answer" she hissed and kneed him in between the legs as hard as she could. Then she pushed him back and punched him before making her way up the stairs. "should have just answered the question" she called as she enter Timmie's room. Then without hesitation she did the same thing to him as she did to his parents. Withing just a second she was in Janey's room repeating the process. Then she was gone. She left out the window and ran across the street.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Damn it!" This was not good. He went to each of the deceased and blessed them so that they could go into Heaven and not Hell. He knew that what she had done was wrong however he couldn't help but feel impressed at what she had done. 'I hope I'll get to see her again.' He thought to himself. Than he was gone.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Ancksunamun made sure she wasn't followed and then went back to her actual place. She went upstairs to her bathroom and stripped out of her clothes. She tossed them in the hamper and then hoped in the shower. She washed herself quickly and then got out. She dried off and then walked to her bedroom, sporting just the towel. Which she dropped before climbing into her bed.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Zuko went back to his place after he got yelled at by his supervisor Lilly. Be could hear a person in the room above his in the shower. 'Hmm... Must be a new tenant. Wonder who it is.' He thought to himself. He smirks at a new thought. 'It's a new person to play tricks on. Nice!' He goes into his own bathroom and showers, he then puts on a pair of boxers and gets into bed.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments The next morning Acksunamun got up and left, she had another assignment so she was on the move. She got in her car and drove off not bothering to abide by traffic laws. Soon she was at designated meeting spot for her and her client.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Zuko got up and got changed. It was his day off. He looked out his window and saw Acksunamun walk out of his apartment complex. He decided to follow her.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Ancksunamun finished up with her newest client, getting her new target and the start up fee before watching the client leave. Then she turned herself and calmly walked to where Zuko was hiding. "Didn't learn your lesson last time uh?" she said angrily. "Who will I have to kill this time before you answer my question?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiles and raises his hands up. "Hey, no one has to get hurt, Ancksunamun. You know that is a hard name to pronounce so I'm gonna give you a nickname. You are now Namun."

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments "That's still not an answer. I guess you really don't know how to play this game do you" Ancksunamun hissed. Then she let her blade appear in her hand. "Tell me why you're fallowing me, or I'll kill the first person I see. Then I'm going to find you and kill you" she said, making it sound absolute, like there were no if and or buts about it.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"No." He says angrily and with an authority that wasn't there before. "I am just seeing what you're doing, is that crime?" He asks with a smirk. "Now no one needs to die again, Namun, alright? I'll leave you alone at least for today." He winks at her and walks off to Ikea for some new furniture.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Ancksunamun, "I ever see you again you'll wish I hadn't" she hissed. The only reason she didn't kill him were he stood right now was because he was stronger then her. Though that wouldn't keep her from trying next time.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

He walked away from her not even bothering to look back when she hissed at him. She would try to kill him but she can't because he is stronger than she will ever be.
After just walking around for a long time he went back to his apartment. But instead of going in he waited on the steps for his new neighbor to arrive. He knew that he probably shouldn't do this but he wanted to. So he waited for Ancksunamun to come home.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)