SCP Foundation discussion

Staff Chambers > Shaid's Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 210 (210 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 2: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments "Bath please. I don't think I can stand up yet."

message 3: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She closed the curtain, got undressed, and shoved her clothes out of the bathtub, and onto the floor. She then started the bath, and laid back, looking a bit better. "This is good, thank you."

message 4: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments "Wash those please. Those are my only set of clothes."

message 5: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She laid back in the tub, and sighed, sounding a bit relieved.

message 6: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments After about half an hour, she got out of the tub, dried off, and got dressed. She came out of the bathroom and sat on one of the beds. "Sorry about the fight."

message 7: by Cait Sith (last edited Jan 21, 2015 09:56PM) (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She laid down on the bed, and smiled at him. "Ok Shaid." She said, before drifting off to sleep.

message 8: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She smiled and snuggled up under the covers.

message 9: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments ((gotta go to bed))

message 10: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments Jamie woke up in a cold sweat, in the middle of the night. She was breath heavily, and panting.

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She looked at him and nodded. "Just a bad dream."

message 12: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments "I was arrested for what I am, but I was taken to a hole, and I was not let out."

message 13: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She smiled up at him. "Th-thank you..." She said, as if she were going to say something else.

message 14: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She then hugged him and kissed his cheek.

message 15: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments "I uh...I have no room of my own here." She told him, with a blush.

message 16: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She grinned. "Oh thank you thank you thank you." She said as she hugged him tightly.

message 17: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She kissed his cheek.

message 18: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She blushed and shook her head.

message 19: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She smiled at him, and laid back down. "So what do you do here?"

message 20: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She smiled at him. "That's one heck of a job. All I do is damage control."

message 21: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She nodded. "Sure, just let me grab my hat, and fix my tail."

message 22: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She put it on, with a smile. "Thanks." She said as she put on her boots, and tucked her tail in pants. "Ready."

message 23: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments ((kk))

message 24: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She slept soundly.

message 25: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She smiled in her sleep, as her hair laid out.

message 26: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She yawned and woke up, sitting on the edge of her bed, as she waited for him to return. She waited happily.

message 27: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She smiled and giggled. "It looks good on you."

message 28: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She set it on her bedside table and smiled. "Why not?"

message 29: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She blushed and smiled as he said that.

message 30: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She blushed even more and smiled at him. "Thank you. And you are a handsome man."

message 31: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments Her eyes went wide, and she grinned.

message 32: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She grabbed his head, and planted a kiss on his lips.

message 33: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She hugged him and smiled. "I love you so much." She blurted out, and then blushed.

message 34: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She looks at him with a grin.

message 35: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments ((headed to bed, night))

message 36: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She tried to tickle him.

message 37: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She giggled happily.

message 38: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She rolled around, got on top of him, and grinned at him.

message 39: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She kept grinning at him. "So...would you like to ask me, or will I ask you?" She asked him with a giggle.

message 40: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments "Wanna be boyfriend and girlfriend?"

message 41: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She blushed and grinned.

message 42: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She kissed him then looked at the time. "Oh jeez, it's almost time for my shift."

message 43: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments "Wanna come with me?" She asked him as she got up and got dressed.

message 44: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She put on her boots and hugged him. "I'll be back after my shift baby." She said with a kiss to his lips.

message 45: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She grabbed her hat, and walked out, forgetting about her tail sticking out.

message 46: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She fixed her tail then grinned back at him. "Thanks." She said, as she walked to her post.

message 47: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She had fallen asleep in his arms. She curled up, and rested.

message 48: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She slept soundly.

message 49: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She was still asleep.

message 50: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 344 comments She woke up about an hour later, and stretched.

« previous 1 3 4 5