ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟꜱ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ - ᴀ ꜱᴇᴍɪ-ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ discussion

Characters > Elemental Student Creation

Comments Showing 1-50 of 149 (149 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Here, you can create a student that goes to the Institute of the Four Elements! Feel free to add more, but you must include what's in this template:

NAME:
APPEARANCE:
PERSONALITY:
YEAR: (1-7)
SKILLS:
ELEMENT:
POWERS: (look on the Powers topic)
HISTORY:
OTHER: *optional*

message 2: by Lizzie (last edited Oct 09, 2020 05:34PM) (new)

Lizzie Stone | 85 comments Mod
Name: Amber Myers
Appearance: She has striking silver-blue eyes, soft bright-blonde hair, and a bright smile.
Personality: She's neither friendly nor not friendly but she has a ferocious side so you better not get on her bad side. She mostly is calm and cool though If you are nice to her you'll become her friend. But if you do something that irritates her a lot, she'll hold a grudge. She hates Fire Elementals through and through so even if a fire is nice, she won't become friends with them.
Year: 1
Element: Water
Skills: Her knowledge/intelligence, her will to learn, healing, and valuing friendship.
Weaknesses: Getting frustrated when people never try in life and Fire Elementals
Powers: She can breathe underwater and swim super fast so you'll see her at the beach and pool a lot. Amber can also manipulate the movement of water.
History: Amber has always lived with her parents and she came into the world after the war. Her parents' hatred of the Fire Elementals got passed onto Amber. Amber has a good relationship with her family but she needs to getaway. She has one brother and one sister but they are both far too young to come to the Institute. Her siblings are actually twins and will be going to a normal Water Elemental school in the fall. She generally likes Air Elementals the best when it comes to friends. She cares about her school so when the opportunity arose to go to the Institute, she took it eagerly. She always did well in school so she had no worries. Amber couldn't wait to go, the only thing that she disliked about the school was that there would be Fire Elementals there. Still, she was really excited to go.
Other: Amber wants to become a doctor someday

message 3: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Awww 10 years old that’s so sweet!! Maybe if I make a year 7 she could be like the “overprotective older sister” except they’re not blood related

message 4: by Lizzie (new)

Yeah, I decided I want to make her Year 1 so I had to change her age. But yeah that would be cool, maybe an air? Or water? Definitely not a fire but maybe that'd be interesting.

message 5: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Yeah definitely not a fire. I’m thinking I’ll make her an Air!

message 6: by Lizzie (new)

Okay! Sounds good :P

message 7: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Air Elemental

Name: Saylia Ray

"Oh, it's you. I thought I told you to get out of my way, didn't I?"

Appearance:
She has pearly pale white skin, but it's not harsh, bone white. It looks more like...white chocolate? I don't really know how to explain it. But it's very pretty.
Her hair is a beautiful silvery blonde color, almost like platinum blonde. Yeah, that's the right word. Platinum blonde. It's so pure and true, like a diamond sparkling in the sunlight.
Her eyes are dark, dark blue with lighter blue flecks. They practically shimmer whenever she's mad or excited, two opposites.

"I'm a queen with a little bit of savage."

Personality:
Something about Saylia just makes you want to do whatever it is she's asking you to do. I can't explain it, it's just a feeling. Her very presence has that overwhelming sensation that makes you want to follow her, be friends with her.
She's on the arrogant side, being an air elemental. She's a hard driven, strong woman who's been training all her life. She's outgoing and sometimes scares people. She also has very high self-esteem and never looks down on herself.
She's not the kindest person, but she's loyal to those who deserve it and she's friendly enough. She's a bit anti-social and hates her job, which is welcoming people into the school. Because she doesn't love being around most people.
She's very indecisive and her personality changes a lot, so I'm going to keep this section short and tweak it based on her interactions.

"Beat me? I'd love to see you try."

Skills:
She's extremely graceful, and she's very good at parkour. Flipping, running, and agility are some of her best skills. She's also very well trained with her powers and she knows how to use them to her advantage. Instead of letting them take over, she guides them along with her physical skills, making her stronger. Her favorite weapons are darts, in which she can throw from midair, but she can wield a dagger just as well. Climbing is one of her favorite activities, and she's not afraid of heights. No way.
Weaknesses:
She's never learned to swim because in Air Territory they don't have swimming pools or anything, so she doesn't know how. She's also not the fastest runner, and she can't stand being in dark, cramped spaces.

"*long sigh* Welcome to the Institute of the Four Elements...have fun. And I'm supposed to give you a tour, so...yeah. Follow me, I guess..."

Element: Air
Powers: She can control and manipulate the movement of air, turn invisible, levitate, and whatever else is listed on the "Powers" topic
Year: 7

"Oh, gimme a break. I'm done here."

History:
Saylia's family are hardcore Air Elementals. Her mother is close friends with Aella Sandoval, the Air Leader, and she often invites her over to their house. Her father is a proud and haughty man who puts a lot of pressure on her because he can see her potential.
Her parents raised her with manner and properness...until her father died. In a clash with the Earth Elementals on a borderline. This is why Saylia hates Earth Elementals down to the core - she blames all of them for their father's death, even if they had nothing to do with it.
Her mother grew depressed and lonely after losing her husband, and didn't really get out of the house to do much. Saylia's older sister even had to leave the Institute for a year to come help earn money and keep their family running.
Eventually, their mother moved into an air tent near her sister, and her sister was able to take care of the load. Saylia became angry at her mother for not taking care of herself and leaving two kids - one 9 years old, the other 12, to keep everything running.
She was glad when she left with her sister to the Institute when she was 10, starting out as a Year 1.
She's been there ever since, and her sister graduated three years ago. Her sister now works as a high-class Air Elemental, having gotten good education.
The only reason she still visits into the Air Territory is to see her sister. They have a very tight bond. She still hates her mother for leaving them basically alone, and therefore never goes to see her.

"One, you can be helpful. Or two, you can leave me alone. I'd prefer the second one, because no one is really that helpful to me."

message 8: by Lizzie (new)

Oooooh! I LOVE HER ALLIE! SHe'll be perfect for Amby!

message 9: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Yayyy! Wanna get started now?

message 10: by Lizzie (new)

Yep!

message 11: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Ok!

message 12: by Lizzie (new)

I posted in the Entrance Hall!

message 13: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Me too!

message 14: by Aleya (last edited Oct 10, 2020 05:50PM) (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
NAME: Serena (means "clear, tranquil, serene") Anahita ( is a beautiful and underused Persian name, meaning 'water or river goddess'.)
APPEARANCE:
I sigh wandering the gardens this competition was turning my life to ruins I didn't know why mom was so convinced it's a fairytale maybe for her but it's a nightmare for me....I get lost in my thoughts and trip landing in someone's arms Hey I'm Scarlett, I'm super popular and I'm a model, I'm from England. I can be super mean but anyway intro? She walks like water flowing down a stream. Unless shes angry and you'll know it... Beautiful, knows it, and pretends not to.
PERSONALITY: She is very mischievous. Curious. Not the traditional villain everyone thinks of. She can be likable at times. Very clever, and usually pretty accomplished. Outgoing, strong, and ambitious. Very showy (acts kind.) Very stylish. (at least she thinks so. It could be known as extravagant) She is loyal to the select group of people she actually cares about~ don't count on it. Persuasive. She gets what she wants. (trust her) Very proud. Determined. Lots of Integrity. Mature.
YEAR: (1-7) Year 7
SKILLS: She is very talented in her water power. She has been known to do a little martial arts.
ELEMENT: Water
POWERS: She can move water around (like puddles, lakes, etc... {manipuate water}) And can make storms/natural disasters with water.
HISTORY: Parents are very powerful. Has an older sister, people say she's worse then Serena. Oh thats about to change. She has an annoying younger sister who tries to copy everything serena does.
OTHER: Has a tattoo on small of back: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1309563...
has tattoo on arm: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/2815437...
on foot: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/4081455... (oh ya shes a fan of tattos haha.

message 15: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Approved!! She and Saylia could be good friends, they're the same age and have similar personalities!

message 16: by Lizzie (new)

Approved!

message 17: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
Oh cool!! Should they meet now or r ya busy?

message 18: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Lizzie {Liz S.} wrote: "Approved!"

I'm back, yay!

message 19: by Lizzie (new)

Her and Amber may get along, I don't know haha

message 20: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Aleya wrote: "Oh cool!! Should they meet now or r ya busy?"

They can meet in a bit, after Saylia finishes up with Amber. I'm assuming they can already be friends since they're year 7? So like they already know each other?

message 21: by Lizzie (new)

Ayla ~New bio go check it out!!!~ wrote: "Lizzie {Liz S.} wrote: "Approved!"

I'm back, yay!"

Yay!

message 22: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
Ayla ~New bio go check it out!!!~ wrote: "Aleya wrote: "Oh cool!! Should they meet now or r ya busy?"

They can meet in a bit, after Saylia finishes up with Amber. I'm assuming they can already be friends since they're year 7? So like they..."

Ya good idea! Just let me know when ur ready! No rush!

message 23: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Okay! And make sure to post in the Character Tracker topic ;)

message 24: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
Ya got it!

message 25: by xavier (new)

xavier | 45 comments [image error]

Name: Fintan Kayne (His original name was Arielle Kayne, so most people call him that)
Nickname: Fin

DOB: October 28th
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio ♏️

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: [image error] (yes, he still looks like a girl because of family)
Dressing style: Baggy hoodies, shorts (athletic and jean), loose shirts, colorful clothing, his black combat boots, colorful wristbands, etc
Specific details: Has a black ink tattoo on his forearm that says “This is who I am” in German; he just lies and says it means something else though when someone asks. He always smells like a camp-Fire; usually because of where he goes mostly every night

Personality: Fin is impulsive, hates the feeling of being pities or caged, and has quite a short temper. They have a tendency to do exactly what society/his parents/etc doesn’t/don’t want him to do, and tries to not look at his body because of the dysphoria, and another reason why he wears wristbands and rubber bands is so that when he feels his mind going to dark places, he can snap one against his wrists to make him snap out of it. He won’t bother you unless you bother him, but he’s not likely to be the bigger person if you do.
Skills/Strengths: Speed in battle,
Weaknesses: His pride, His recklessness, and his tendency of shoving others away from him
Fears: Being trapped

Playlist:
~ Sick Boy
~ Freaks
~ Without Me
~ Tongue-tied
~ Horns
~ Happy Pills
~ Rebels
~ Play With Fire

Year: 6
Element: Fire
Powers: Has a proficiency with the strength of his fire, but it’s really easy for the fire to take over his thoughts. He’s also really good with making creatures made of fire (not real ones)

History: His parents are extremely transphobic so when he was accidentally outed by his little brother, he was grounded, was forced to listen to way too many lectures and yelling matches about how he was a disappointment and all that Jazz. He grew so apathetic to them that he wouldn’t really be listening when they cussed at him, etc. Eventually they just didn’t speak of it, wouldn’t let him out, overemphasizing the words “girl, her, she, her’s,” and etc. He just tries to block them out and leaves the house whenever possible to get away because as they’re pretty powerful people and wouldn’t hesitate to kick him out, he doesn’t want to be banned from society.

message 26: by Ayla (last edited Apr 29, 2021 07:14AM) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Approved!! I love him, Ava! Thank you for joining :D

message 28: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) And thank you for making him transgender, that's so great

message 29: by xavier (new)

xavier | 45 comments Thank you!!! I already love this group!

message 30: by xavier (new)

xavier | 45 comments Yeah, I just hope I roleplay them well

message 31: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
Dont worry!! everyone has a little unique style, but all of it is amazing!!

message 32: by xavier (new)

xavier | 45 comments Aww, thank you!!!

message 33: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
OfC!! You dont have to worry! I know it will be great!!

message 34: by xavier (new)

xavier | 45 comments :D

message 35: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (last edited Oct 12, 2020 11:32AM) (new)

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 27 comments NAME: Mia Carly Anne
APPEARANCE: https://i.pinimg.com/474x/da/ea/de/da...
PERSONALITY: kind, caring, loyal, daring, creative, calm, stubborn
YEAR: 7
SKILLS: Speed
ELEMENT: Fire
POWERS: Control and Manipulate Fire
HISTORY: her twin died at 12, his death changed her from outgoing to a shy person. her parents abandoned her after that saying it was her fault that he died. since then she has been on her own.
OTHER: She's Bisexual

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 12, 2020 09:03AM) (new)

Name: Thalassa Anahita
Appearance: https://www.bing.com/images/search?vi...
Personality: sweet, loving, smart, loyal, bubbly
Year: 3
Skills: singing, dancing, acting, archery
Element: Water
Powers: Water Manipulation
History: Youngest Anahita daughter
Other: N/A

message 37: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Approved, both of you!

message 38: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
Awwww she’s so cute, poor her. Serena doesn’t like anyone in her family D:

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 12, 2020 09:11AM) (new)

Ikr! Thalassa is so cute, although I feel like she might be the odd ball in the family. I feel like the rest of the family so far has been like, sophistication and power, and Thala is more like, hair ribbons and unicorns! XD

message 40: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
Oh ya! Totally getting that vibe from her! So sweet!

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 27 comments can Carly be their lost sister?

message 42: by Lizzie (new)

Emberlynn is Approved!

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 27 comments i can make Kalen

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 27 comments same history?

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 27 comments can i use your template

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 27 comments same powers too?

message 47: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (last edited Oct 12, 2020 11:30AM) (new)

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 27 comments AME:
Kalen Beckett

SEXUALITY:
Straight

BIRTHDAY:
August 21

APPEARANCE: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/60/f5/79/60...

PERSONALITY: Kind, caring, loyal, daring, calm, creative, warm-hearted, and a bit stubborn

ELEMENT:
Earth

SKILLS:
~Sparing
~ Speed
~ Keeping Secrets
~ Stealth

FEARS:
~ Spiders
~ The dark
~His twin getting hurt

POWERS: HE can control and manipulate the earth

HISTORY:
Kalen was an A+ student like his sister. His parents loved him more than his sister which he despised because he never liked the attention. even though he was a normal Earth elemental, he wished he was unique like Emberlynn. when their parents died he cheered on his sister saying that she could anything, he helps her control her powers and what she called 'death touch'

OTHER:
Has a sister named Amberlynn Beckett

message 48: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Approved!

message 49: by Reed (new)

Reed | 9 comments Mod
NAME: Aron Right
APPEARANCE:[image error]
PERSONALITY: He is warm, positive, charming, and suave. He makes jokes all the time and is very sarcastic at times. It only gets worse when he gets nervous. He makes more jokes when around enemies. It is a defense mechanism. He is also very smart, but he loses focus easily.
YEAR: 7
SKILLS: Hand to hand combat, trick arrows and bow, French saber.
ELEMENT: Air
POWERS: Invisibility, levitation, and air formation (making air into shapes)
HISTORY: Aron grew up knowing he had powers. He hid it from his parents, but he practiced with his powers a lot. He used them when he was alone, when he was on the football team and basket ball team. He is currently experimenting the limit of his powers.
OTHER: N/A

message 50: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Accepted!

« previous 1 3

ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟꜱ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ - ᴀ ꜱᴇᴍɪ-ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

unread topics | mark unread