Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

Antigravity Propulsion (The Underground Knowledge Series, #2)
This topic is about Antigravity Propulsion
UFOs / ETs / AREA 51 / ROSWELL > Amazing UFO quotes from world leaders, NASA astronauts and other prominent figures

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James, Group Founder (last edited Jul 08, 2017 01:49AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10472 comments A trend I’ve noticed in those who instantly deny the possibility of UFOs being anything other than people deceiving themselves into thinking they’ve seen flying saucers, is they write off anybody who makes such claims as being delusional. This ‘cognitive dissonance’ symptom works quite well in isolation i.e. calling one or two individuals with unusual ideas crazy. However, when you keep an open mind and research the amount of world leaders and powerful insiders who have confirmed UFO technology (either man-made or alien) exists in official statements or other quotes, this cognitive dissonance technique becomes far less convincing.

The undeniable fact is, many prominent, highly educated, well regarded and completely sane individuals have been quoted affirming that “the UFO phenomenon is real" and that "antigravity technologies are being withheld from the public". Furthermore, and perhaps more importantly, many of these renowned individuals also claim, “We are not alone in the Universe”.

When such influential and respected people make such extraordinary claims, should we so quickly dismiss such ideas?

For those without the time or interest to do the research, I have included in this post just some of the best UFO quotes from world leaders, NASA astronauts, politicans and intelligence insiders included in my recently published book ANTIGRAVITY PROPULSION: Human or Alien Technologies? which I co-wrote with Lance Morcan and which has an afterword by fellow group member Dr. Takaaki Musha.

“This thing has gotten so highly-classified…it is just impossible to get anything on it. I have no idea who controls the flow of need-to-know because, frankly, I was told in such an emphatic way that it was none of my business that I’ve never tried to make it to be my business since. I have been interested in this subject for a long time and I do know that whatever the Air Force has on the subject is going to remain highly classified” –Senator Barry Goldwater, Chairman of the Senate intelligence committee

“In my opinion I think they were worried that it would panic the public so they started telling lies about it. And then I think they had to tell another lie to cover their first lie, now they don’t know how to get out of it. Now it’s going to be so embarrassing to admit that all these administrations have told so many untruths, it would be embarrassing getting out of it. There are a number of extraterrestrial vehicles out there cruising around.” –Gordon Cooper, Former NASA Astronaut, Aeronautical Engineer and test pilot. One of the seven original Astronauts in Project Mercury, the first manned space program of the United States

“In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside of this world. And yet I ask – is not an alien force already among us?” –President Ronald Reagan at the UN General Assembly. September 21, 1987, Geneva, Switzerland.

“There is abundant evidence that we are being contacted, that civilizations have been visiting us for a very long time. That their appearance is bizarre from any type of traditional materialistic western point of view. That these visitors use the technologies of consciousness, they use toroids, they use co-rotating magnetic disks for their propulsion systems, that seems to be a common denominator of the UFO phenomenon.” –Dr Brian O’Leary, Former NASA Astronaut and Princeton Physics Professor

“Yes there have been crashed craft, and bodies recovered. We are not alone in the universe, they have been coming here for a long time.” –Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Astronaut and Lunar Module Pilot (Apollo 14 Moon Landing)

“For some years I have had good reason to believe that world governments, headed by the Americans, not only have contact with alien races, but have reciprocal agreements with them, allowing certain species to come and go around our planet without hindrance.” –Tony Dodd. Former British police officer.

“Behind the scenes, high ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter, Former Director of the CIA, 1960.

“You know, there aren’t six people in this room who know how true this really is.” –President Ronald Reagan. Conversation with Steven Spielberg at the White House on June 27, 1982 during a Presidential screening of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial.

“There is a serious possibility that we are being visited and have been visited for many years by people from outer space, by other civilizations. Who they are, where they are from, and what they want should be the subject of rigorous scientific investigation and not be the subject of ‘rubbishing’ by tabloid newspapers.” –Lord Admiral Hill-Norton, former Head of the British Ministry of Defense and Chairman of the NATO Military Committee

“It followed us during half of our orbit. We observed it on the light side, and when we entered the shadow side, it disappeared completely. It was an engineered structure, made from some type of metal, approximately 40 meters long with inner hulls. The object was narrow here and wider here, and inside there were openings. Some places had projections like small wings. The object stayed very close to us. We photographed it, and our photos showed it to be 23 to 28 meters away.” –Cosmonaut Victor Afanasyev commenting on a UFO sighting that occurred while en route to the Solyut 6 space station in April of 1979.

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.” –Ben Rich, former senior engineer in Lockheed Martin and former Director of Lockheed’s advanced aerospace technology division Skunk Works.

“I've been working with Paul Hellyer. He's the minister, the ex-minister of defense, Canada, under Trudeau. He is upset because the Americans are planning the weaponization of space, as though they (ET’s) are enemies … It came out of a project called Project Paperclip, in which – and this is what Eisenhower warned us against – the sustention of the Military Industrial Complex. In order to extend the power and the funding of the Military Industrial Complex, you have to be afraid of things. Number one was communism. If that petered out, number two is terrorism. That's here for a while. Number three is asteroids. And number four is extraterrestrials.” –Shirley MacLaine. Excerpt from an interview with Larry King on Larry King Live that aired on CNN on November 9, 2007.

“The phenomenon of UFOs does exist, and it must be treated seriously.” –Mikhail Gorbachev, 'Soviet Youth' speech, May 4, 1990.

“Many of the engineers I interviewed worked on reverse-engineering technology. It's a hallmark of Area 51.” –Annie Jacobsen, from a Democracy Now TV interview discussing her book Area 51: An Uncensored History of America’s Top Secret Military Base.

“I have contact with certain diplomats who not only confirm meetings have been taking place between some government officials and an alien race, but have been receiving assistance from this race to advance technology to enable us to meet hostile aliens on a level playing field. My contacts have been present at these meetings and have met these aliens who are benevolent towards us but will not act with aggression towards any life form unless in self defence, but they are prepared to help us advance our technology.” –Tony Dodd. Former British police officer.

“The reality is that they (aliens) have been visiting earth for decades and probably millennia and have contributed considerably to our knowledge.” –Paul Hellyer (Canada’s former Minister of National Defence) from an interview with the Canadian Press in 2010.

ANTIGRAVITY PROPULSION Human or Alien Technologies? (The Underground Knowledge Series, #2) by James Morcan

message 2: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10472 comments For those who don't know, here's a nice summary of what cognitive dissonance is: https://www.goodreads.com/photo/group...

message 3: by David (new) - added it

David Elkin | 503 comments Military releases new (?) documents:
http://io9.com/u-s-air-force-releases...

message 4: by James, Group Founder (last edited Jan 20, 2015 06:12PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10472 comments David wrote: "Military releases new (?) documents:
http://io9.com/u-s-air-force-releases..."

Do the US Air Force still call anything unusual the the skies "weather balloons"? Or have they evolved in the terminology of their official descriptions?
:)

If you know what I'm getting at here, then check out this pic for a laugh: https://www.goodreads.com/photo/group...

message 5: by David (new) - added it

David Elkin | 503 comments A very accurate photo ID package!

I think I will tackle Dolan next: UFO's and the National Security Stae 1941-1973 which is volume 1. I am finishing up book # 4 of David Goleman's Event Series. The first one is about Roswell and a fun romp. I did review it here on Goodreads.

message 6: by James, Group Founder (last edited Jan 20, 2015 07:12PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10472 comments David wrote: "A very accurate photo ID package!

I think I will tackle Dolan next: UFO's and the National Security Stae 1941-1973 which is volume 1. I am finishing up book # 4 of David Goleman's Event Series. Th..."

Dolan is the best UFO researcher I've come across as he never believes or disbelieves anything - he just takes everything on board and presents "likely" or "unlikely" scenarious of what MAY have happened. That is surely the only honest way to write or talk about the UFO subject - especially given the ridiculous amount of secrecy on this technology in the military.

Interestingly though, in this video here Dolan does mention that he held a small German prototype antigravity flying saucer built by Viktor Schauberger before or during WW2: https://www.goodreads.com/videos/7602...

Given it's Dolan who said it and given a lot of other post WW2 investigators have mentioned Nazi antigravity technologies, I think that strengthens the case for these flying inventions being manmade technologies. However, they could still be manmade but inspired by ET crafts recovered (assuming such crafts have been recovered) and reverse engineered.

message 7: by David (new) - added it

David Elkin | 503 comments I do know that there was a prototype saucer like object and at least hearsay evidence for anti-gravity experiments. Of course, we need the smoking gun for reverse engineering.

message 8: by James, Group Founder (last edited Mar 27, 2015 08:42PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10472 comments Here are some more quotes from world leaders confirming their belief in the validity of the UFO phenomenon and/or ETs themselves:

"I saw some lights that seemed to be in a line and it was almost like an upside-down check mark, and I saw them fly by and thought it was awfully strange. It wasn’t just one, but a line of them strung out along the South American coast...I do believe there’s other life in the universe." –Leroy Chiao, former NASA astronaut and Commander of the International Space Station

"(There are a) group of UFOs, who are making influence from the Cosmos...there exists a decreasing group of persons, who are trying to rationally analyze the situation and objectively evaluate what is happening.” –President Albinas Januska, former adviser to the Lithuanian Prime Minister (quote from a 2006 cable from the American Embassy in Vilnius, Lithuania)

“I am sure that unidentified flying objects exist, otherwise it is impossible to explain the Nazca Lines, isn’t it?” –Nobutaka Machimura, former Chief Cabinet Secretary of Japan

"We know there is life on other planets, but we must make peace here first." –Mahmadsaid Ubaidulloev, Mayor of Dushanbe (Tajikistan) and Chairman of the upper house of Tajik national Parliament

“Decades ago, visitors from other planets warned us about the direction we were heading and offered to help. Instead, some of us interpreted their visits as a threat, and decided to shoot first and ask questions after. Trillions of dollars have been spent on black projects which both congress and the commander in chief have deliberately been kept in the dark.” –Paul Hellyer, former Canadian Defense Minister

"An extraterrestrial influence that is investigating our planet. Something is monitoring the planet and they are monitoring it very cautiously." –Robert "Mike" Gravel, Former United States Senator from Alaska and 2008 U.S. presidential candidate.

"Everything is in a process of investigation both in the United States and in Spain, as well as the rest of the world. The nations of the world are currently working together in the investigation of the UFO phenomenon. There is an international exchange of data." –Spanish General Carlos Castro Cavero

"There is another way whether it’s wormholes or warping space, there’s got to be a way to generate energy so that you can pull it out of the vacuum, and the fact that they’re here shows us that they found a way." -Jack Kasher, Ph.D, Professor Emeritus of Physics, University of Nebraska.

message 9: by James, Group Founder (last edited Apr 10, 2015 07:33AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10472 comments Other respected figures who have been quoted about UFOs are top aviators. Here's a goodie from President Obama's former pilot...

"We knew through the grapevine that pilots weren't supposed to talk about UFOs so we swore the station agent on duty to secrecy and agreed not to talk about our incident to any of our co-workers. I'm not going too far out on a ledge to say that virtually all pilots believe in UFOs." –Andrew Danziger, a veteran aviator and former pilot of US president Barack Obama.

message 10: by James, Group Founder (last edited Apr 19, 2015 10:25AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10472 comments UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record by Leslie Kean is not a bad starting place for confirmations of UFOs by officialdom.

The book reports UFO incidents witnessed by government officials like cops, military generals and pilots who went on-the-record with statements about these incidents.

Here is one review on the book by a NY Times bestselling author: "The definitive work on a much maligned and ridiculed subject. Closes the case—whatever UFOs are, there's no denying they are real. The pilots, generals, and military officials provide firsthand, unimpeachable evidence that no debunker can refute. An instant classic."

UFOs Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record by Leslie Kean

message 11: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10472 comments That's a very astute summary, Gravity Guru. Are you sure your name shouldn't be Antigravity Guru?

Elisabet Norris | 485 comments I think perhaps I'm not seeing all the comments. ..I've thought this in other feeds as well. ..it shows 11 comments. ..none of them refer to gravity guru. ..??? am I missing comments or just reading too fast?

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments Lisa wrote: "I think perhaps I'm not seeing all the comments. ..I've thought this in other feeds as well. ..it shows 11 comments. ..none of them refer to gravity guru. ..??? am I missing comments or just readin..."

When a member leaves GR their posts get removed. It's frustrating for groups like this one! Lots has been lost!

Elisabet Norris | 485 comments makes sense. Thanks for clearing it up for me, Harry :)

Elisabet Norris | 485 comments just a quick question, when all these people quoted in the comments above say they believe in UFOs, are they referring to unidentified objects as in extraterrestrial or just the fact that the technology is foreign to them?

message 16: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10472 comments They are referring antigravity propulsion technology basically - whether human or ET is not specified is not specified in most instances.

Elisabet Norris | 485 comments the more I read about it, the more confused I get...and I can't help but wonder if that is the purpose behind all the innuendo...

message 18: by David (new) - added it

David Elkin | 503 comments Some interesting observations from Richard Dolan via Coastline Newsletter:

Guest host Jimmy Church (email) welcomed UFO historian and researcher Richard Dolan for a discussion on the increasingly hostile climate for whistleblowers and the role disclosure will play in the future of the United States as well as updates on UFOs in Russia and China. "We're dealing with a phenomenon that is operating at a level that is beyond our normal level and so we struggle to comprehend it," Dolan commented when asked about his role in ufology and the difficulties inherent in the study of UFOs. Many so-called whistleblowers are distractions and provide nothing other than a good story, he continued, noting how the Web has allowed anyone to chime in on the topic and copy and paste the latest rumors.

Dolan touched on the importance of distinguishing between facts and speculation when examining the accounts of whistleblowers. He pointed to 'UFO Hacker' Gary McKinnon as an example of a whistleblower whose story is likely trustworthy. Typically, true whistleblowers are prosecuted, especially in the U.S. under the last two presidents, Dolan revealed, calling into question accounts of so-called whistleblowers who are able to actively and openly speak out. Dolan suggested U.S. intelligence uses disinformation agents. "If I were a government agent and I wanted to lay waste to the UFO research field and cause distraction away from real issues... I would absolutely be bringing people in to talk about outlandish secret space programs that have no credibility really in the public's mind," he said.

Dolan discussed Russia's Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, who has claimed to receive classified information on extraterrestrials visiting the planet and the Russian secret service which handles controlling them. He mentioned World Chess President and former president of the Russian Republic of Kalmykia, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, who has gone public with his own account of alien abduction. Dolan connected the government's covering up of UFOs to the potential end of the oil economy. "These craft cannot possibly be using petroleum to transport themselves, which means, implicitly, in the end of the UFO cover-up is the end of the petroleum era," he proposed. Russia and the U.S. stand to lose much if that happens, Dolan revealed. While Russia does seem more open than the U.S., he does not see them disclosing the truth about UFOs any time soon. Doland also reflected on Chinese UFO accounts and how they are likely only the tip of the iceberg.

message 19: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10472 comments Thanks David - Dolan has nailed it again!
Nice article.

message 20: by David (new) - added it

David Elkin | 503 comments Sorry I have been so quiet. Stupid working for a living is screwing up my hobbies.

message 21: by James, Group Founder (last edited Sep 27, 2015 05:08AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10472 comments David wrote: "Sorry I have been so quiet. Stupid working for a living is screwing up my hobbies."

Stop pretending, David! We know you are actually busy building various flying saucers and that you are employed by the Little Green Men. That's why you have joined this group: To spread disinformation :)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

David wrote: "Some interesting observations from Richard Dolan via Coastline Newsletter"

Thanks for posting, David.

message 23: by Tony (new)

Tony (paigetheoracle) Why lie about it? To cover up the guilt felt by America for stealing and trying to cheat aliens etc. This is what they don't really want disclosed, not that aliens exist: First they vilify, then they attack to make it seems they are justified in their actions

message 24: by Tony (new)

Tony (paigetheoracle) One thing you notice about explanations given is that it gives you a theory to explain one specific thing but cannot cover anything outside that. For instance seeing figures on going to sleep or waking up as projections of the mind but how does this explain daylight sightings when fully conscious? Then there is the theory that alien craft are just earth-lights of some sort but this doesn't explain beings seen to come out of or to go into these craft and in one case I know of, a jogger out in the desert in America, who literally ran into an invisible craft.

message 25: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10472 comments Can you elaborate, Tony, on the jogger you know who claims to have run into an invisible craft?!

message 26: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10472 comments Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2ZW9...

"In 2006, former Arizona governor Fife Symington admitted to being a witness to Arizona’s most famous UFO sighting, and that he believed it to be of extraterrestrial origins. His statements made worldwide news. In association with the celebration of the 20th anniversary of the Phoenix Lights UFO event, James Fox, the documentarian that first obtained Symington’s confession shared never before seen footage from the interview during his presentation at the 2016 International UFO Congress."

message 27: by James, Group Founder (last edited Jul 08, 2017 01:55AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10472 comments "The conclusion appears inescapable that some type of flying object has been sighted. Identification and the origin of these objects is not discernible at this Headquarters." –Major General G.P. Cabell, Director of Intelligence, U.S. Air Force, November 3, 1948

"Sightings of unidentified flying objects at great altitudes and traveling in the vicinity of major U.S. defense installations are of such a nature that they are not attributable to natural phenomena or known types of aerial vehicles." –Marshall Chadwell, Assistant Director, Office of Scientific Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, December, 1952

"Alert message from Commander in Chief NORAD to all units – suspicious objects have been recently sighted at Loring AFB, Wurthsmith AFB, Malmstrom AFB and the Canadian Air Force station at Falconbridge, Canada. Attempts at interception and identification with Air Guard helicopters, SAC helicopters, and NORAD F-106 interceptors have all failed." –NORAD Command Directors Log, November 11, 1975

message 28: by Lance, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lance Morcan | 2529 comments Alien life and UFOs: 10 top 'believers' http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newst...

NASA research has found that half of all stars in the universe have Earth-like planets orbiting around them, raising fresh hopes of finding alien life.

Numerous public figures from eminent scientists to politicians have stated their belief in the existence of alien life forms and UFOs.

Here we take a look at some of the most notable claims:

1. Professor Stephen Hawking

Last year, the revered physicist and cosmologist suggested that extraterrestrials almost certainly exist but that humans should be taking steps to avoid them rather than seek them out.

He said: “To my mathematical brain, the numbers alone make thinking about aliens perfectly rational. The real challenge is to work out what aliens might actually be like.”

“We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn’t want to meet.

“I imagine they might exist in massive ships, having used up all the resources from their home planet. Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonise whatever planets they can reach.”

2. Lord Rees

The astronomer royal last year said he believed aliens could well exist and warned that they might prove to be beyond human understanding.

“I suspect there could be life and intelligence out there in forms we can’t conceive,” he said. “Just as a chimpanzee can’t understand quantum theory, it could be there are aspects of reality that are beyond the capacity of our brains,” he said.

3. Lachezar Filipov

Bulgarian government scientists from the country's Space Research Institute claimed two years ago that they were already in contact with extraterrestrial life.

They claimed that experts were trying to decipher a complex set of symbols sent to them, after posing aliens a list of 30 questions.

Mr Filipov deputy director of the Space Research Institute of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, revealed that the centre's researchers were analysing 150 crop circles from around the world, which they believe answer the questions.

"Aliens are currently all around us, and are watching us all the time," Mr Filipov said.

"They are not hostile towards us, rather, they want to help us but we have not grown enough in order to establish direct contact with them."

4. Edgar Mitchell

The former NASA astronaut claimed in 2009 that alien life exists but that the US government was covering up the evidence.

Mr Mitchell, who was part of the 1971 Apollo 14 moon mission, made the claims in a talk to the fifth annual X-Conference – a meeting of those who believe in UFOs and other life forms.

He also said he had attempted to investigate the 1947 'Roswell Incident', which some believe was the crash-landing of a UFO, but had been thwarted by military authorities.

He said: "We're not alone. Our destiny, in my opinion, and we might as well get started with it, is [to] become a part of the planetary community. ... We should be ready to reach out beyond our planet and beyond our solar system to find out what is really going on out there.

"I urge those who are doubtful: Read the books, read the lore, start to understand what has really been going on. Because there really is no doubt we are being visited.

"The universe that we live in is much more wondrous, exciting, complex and far-reaching than we were ever able to know up to this point in time."

5. Jimmy Carter

The US President from 1976 to 1980, promised while on the campaign trail that he would make public all documents on UFOs if elected. He said: "I don't laugh at people any more when they say they've seen UFOs. I've seen one myself."

6. General Douglas MacArthur

The Korean and Second World War soldier, said in 1955 that "the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the earth must someday make a common front against attack by people from other planets. The politics of the future will be cosmic, or interplanetary".

7. Monsignor Corrado Balducci

The Vatican theologian, said: "Extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon. The Vatican is receiving much information about extraterrestrials and their contacts with humans from its embassies in various countries, such as Mexico, Chile and Venezuela."

8. Air Chief Marshal Lord Dowding

The Second World War RAF Fighter commander during the Battle of Britain once said of UFOs: "I am convinced that these objects do exist and that they are not manufactured by any nations on earth."

9. Ronald Reagan

The US President from 1980 to 1988, claimed he had seen a UFO himself. He said: "I looked out the window and saw this white light. It was zigzagging around. I went up to the pilot and said, 'Have you ever seen anything like that?' He was shocked and he said, 'nope.' And I said to him: 'Let's follow it!' We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light. We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens. When I got off the plane I told Nancy all about it."

10. Mikhail Gorbachev

The USSR's last head of state: "The phenomenon of UFOs does exist, and it must be treated seriously."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newst...

message 29: by Lance, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lance Morcan | 2529 comments Former Obama pilot admits to alien encounter and says 'virtually all' aviators believe in UFOs -- http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technolo...

message 30: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10472 comments PRESIDENT REAGAN: The existence of aliens is "absolutely true". Spielberg finally confirms Reagan’s comment about extraterrestrials made at 1982 White House screening of E.T. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWXMU...

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments James wrote: "PRESIDENT REAGAN: The existence of aliens is "absolutely true". Spielberg finally confirms Reagan’s comment about extraterrestrials made at 1982 White House screening of E.T. https://www.youtube.co..."

Wow! Just... wow!

message 32: by David (new) - added it

David Elkin | 503 comments This article caught my eye: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us...

message 33: by C.E. (new)

C.E. Gee | 5 comments Been watching the History Channel lately? They’ve been touting alien structures on the moon.
Want to know what really happened with Apollo 11?
Want to know the truth about aliens on the moon?

APHELION WEBZINE has published “For All Mankind” by C.E. Gee.

GOTO https://kinzuakid.blogspot.com

Then click the photo of an astronaut climbing down from a lunar Lander.

message 35: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10472 comments Astronaut Gordon Cooper telling the truth about UFOs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blfku...

message 36: by Lance, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lance Morcan | 2529 comments Navy pilot recalls 'out of this world' encounter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDj9Z...

message 37: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10472 comments Discovery Channel Set to make Major UFO Announcement (Supposedly) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VftWZ...
Comments from one of NASA's original space pioneers, astronaut Gordon Cooper, about some kind of ET wreckage he says he found in the Bermuda Triangle.

message 38: by James, Group Founder (last edited Feb 04, 2019 07:49PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10472 comments Police UFO Sightings https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2...

In the second half of the program, retired police detective and editor of UFO Truth Magazine, Gary Heseltine, reported on police sightings of UFOs. Heseltine has developed the PRUFOS (Police Reporting UFO Sightings) database, which contains over 500 reports from more than 1,100 police officers dating back to 1901. "About 68 percent of all those 550 cases are multiple police witness cases... in one case there are 24 officers involved," he said. According to Heseltine, there are two main reasons why more police officers do not come forward with their UFO experiences: 1) the perceived risk to their career, and 2) the ridicule attached to the UFO topic.

Heseltine shared one of his favorite accounts as witnessed by a uniformed police officer named Eric Rayment and two of his colleagues in 1979 in a rural area outside of London. The officers saw a flash of light in the distance then about five minutes later a gigantic unknown object suddenly appeared in front of them. The craft was 500 feet above the ground about 500 feet away, and the size of a football field, Heseltine reported, noting it was surrounded by six smaller objects. The officers watched the immense mothership for several minutes as it scanned the local terrain before instantly disappearing before their eyes, he continued. Heseltine also talked about his work on Capel Green, a feature length documentary on the life of Larry Warren, original witness and whistleblower in the Rendlesham Forest UFO incident.

message 39: by David (new) - added it

David Elkin | 503 comments A fascinating article from Richard Dolan:

https://richarddolanmembers.com/free-...

message 40: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10472 comments Intriguing article by Dolan. What do you make of it, Dave?

message 41: by David (new) - added it

David Elkin | 503 comments I really do trust Dolan. I read a follow up on Kit in the UFO blog. Mulder would be proud.

message 42: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10472 comments The Navy Says Those UFO Videos Are Real https://exonews.org/the-navy-says-tho...

• The US Navy has confirmed that, while they should never been released to the public, the three online videos taken by Navy pilots of UFOs: the “FLIR1” (aka “Tic Tac”), “Gimbal”, and “GoFast”, are indeed genuine.

• (The “FLIR1”/ “Tic Tac” video was taken November 14, 2004 over the Pacific Ocean off of the coast of San Diego. The “GoFast” video was taken January 21, 2015 over the Atlantic Ocean off of Virginia, and the “Gimbal” video was taken January 21, 2015 over the Atlantic Ocean off of Florida.) In the videos, air crews debate what the objects are and where they came from.

• The videos were released by The New York Times and ‘To The Stars Academy of Arts & Sciences’, a UFO research group headed by former Blink-182 member Tom DeLonge.

• In each case, the UFOs (or ‘UAPs’ – ‘unidentified aerial phenomenon’) undertook aerial maneuvers that aren’t possible with current aviation technology. In the 2004 incident, according to The New York Times article, the ‘Tic Tac UFO’ “appeared suddenly at 80,000 feet, and then hurtled toward the sea, eventually stopping at 20,000 feet and hovering. Then they either dropped out of radar range or shot straight back up.”

• The Department of Defense told The Black Vault website that the videos were unclassified but never cleared for public release, and that there had been no review process within the Pentagon for releasing them. The Pentagon now says the aerial objects in the videos are simply unidentified, and for now, unexplained. The Navy is pointedly not saying the objects are flying saucers or otherwise controlled by aliens.

message 43: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10472 comments US Navy Validates UFO Videos. Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sGKR...

message 44: by James, Group Founder (last edited Nov 20, 2019 03:41AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10472 comments The Annotated Admiral Thomas Wilson UFO Document - Ultimate Edition https://theadmiralthomaswilsonufodocu...
A blog about the Admiral Thomas Wilson UFO document and the story of how he found the four "waived" unacknowledged SAPs, met with their leadership, was denied access, and was finally threatened to drop the issue. This represents even more proof that rogue elements of the military industrial complex are at the root of the cover up of a long series of crash retrievals of extraterrestrial craft. Moreover, these SAPs have successfully produced vehicles like the Fluxliner Alien Reproduction Vehicle.

The Dolos Review Group: How the Admiral Thomas Wilson UFO Document Exposed The Complicity Between Department of Defense Officials and Rogue Special Access Programs
November 13, 2019

https://theadmiralthomaswilsonufodocu...

message 45: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10472 comments British 'X-Files' of UFO sightings is going public | Live Science https://www.livescience.com/uk-ufo-re...
The U.K.'s Ministry of Defense will publish secret UFO reports for the first time.

From the early 1950s until 2009, a department in the United Kingdom's Ministry of Defence (MoD) documented and investigated reports of UFOs. Now, more than a decade after the program ended, many of those formerly classified files about UFO sightings will be made available to the public for the first time.

Previously, some MoD files about UFOs had been published online at the U.K. National Archives website, The Telegraph reported. However, all of the agency's UFO reports will be released this year on "a dedicated gov.uk web page," a spokesperson for the British Royal Air Force (RAF) told The Telegraph.

The decision came after PA Media, a British news agency, filed a request for the UFO files under the Freedom of Information Act, according to The Telegraph. MoD officials decided "it would be better to publish these records, rather than continue sending documents to the National Archives," the RAF spokesperson said.

message 46: by David (new) - added it

David Elkin | 503 comments Some excellent remarks that we should always consider: http://ufotrail.blogspot.com/2020/08/...