Percy Jackson meets The Kane Chronicles discussion

Quests > Storylines

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Victoire- Daughter of the Darkling (GildedDolphin) | 331 comments Mod
For if anyone wants to create a story, like Percy Jackson and the Olympians or any of the other books, or any unique stories, with other players here.

message 2: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) I liked the whole short story thing Carter vs. Percy, and then The Heroes of Olympus book came out, and I started thinking. Three-way battle. Camp Half-Blood vs. Camp Jupiter vs. Brooklyn House and House of Life. What do you think?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

hmm, maybe

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

you can start it

message 5: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) I don't even know how it would start. It would be and epic battle, (go Brooklyn House!) but the Greeks and Romans are kind of allies, so they might team up and have an un-fair advantage. You start it.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm, okay. Sadie was strolling along the pizza plaza, waiting for her brother, Carter, that slowpoke, to show. That's when she saw her old friend, Annabeth Chase, eating with Percy. Carter suddenly arrived, but then he saw Percy.

message 7: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) I'm not sure I'm comfortable writing in third-person, but I'll try!

message 8: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) *Hunter Stephanie* wrote: "Hmm, okay. Sadie was strolling along the pizza plaza, waiting for her brother, Carter, that slowpoke, to show. That's when she saw her old friend, Annabeth Chase, eating with Percy. Carter suddenly..."Annabeth saw them and smiled, beckoned toward their table. Sadie and Carter sat. "Carter!" Percy said " Long time no see!"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

You can write first person. Who do you want to be?

message 10: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Carter. Unless you want to write in first person as him.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll be Sadie. I love to blow stuff up too

message 12: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) It's your turn.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay.

I pulled Carter towards there table.
"Spaghetti!!!" I say and look hopefully at Annabeth's dish. She laughs and gives me her food that she hasn't touched yet.

message 14: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) (This is Carter.) I sat down and Percy gave me a slice of his pizza. "How're you doing?" he asks.
"Fine, you?" I reply.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I ask the same. Annnabeth shrugs. "The natural monsters hunting us down. But usually it's okay."
Suddenly a drakon bursts through the window and shatters it. The mortals run, but the demigods and magicians stay. Surprisingly, there are a lot of demigods. None of us know them, but they are all carrying weapons and are preparing to fight.

message 16: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) I draw my khopesh and prepare for battle! The drakon lunges!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I shoot my first arrow. It lands in the drakon's tail but when it explodes, only part of the tail is gone.

message 18: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) It's evil, but I don't want to hurt it. I thrust out my hand, and the Eye of Horus appears in my palm. The drakon may be Greek, but it recognizes power when it sees it. It cringes, but doesn't go away.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I see what he doing. "Are you sure??" I ask. Carter can be a softie. Annabeth advances, but Percy holds her back. Carter starts to tame the drakon. But it only snarls and tries to attack. I surround him and draw a line with chalk. As the shield around us glows, the creature won't be able to hurt us.
"what creature is this?" I yell to Annabeth. I don't know Greeks very well.

"A drakon!!" She calls back.

message 20: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) My strength falters, and the Eye of Horus fails. The Drakon lunges, but Sadie's shield holds it.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Annabeth? Percy guy???" I call at them. "Can you, um, do some hocus pocus???" They nod. Percy takes the water from the nearest fountain and showers it on the monster, while Annabeth uses it as a distraction. She leaps on the drakon. Suddenly, Carter, the idiotic brother, shouts, "STOP!"

message 22: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Everyone looks at me. "Look," I say, " The symbol of some Greek god is branded on it's side. It's a messenger!"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I roll my eyes. But Annabeth claps Carter on the back then takes a closer look. "It's the mark of...." (you can choose)

message 24: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Finally I recognize the symbol. "Pan! I thought Pan was faded . . . or whatever." I say.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Annaeth nods. Percy nods. "Yes." They say. "Aren't gods, like, forever alive? I mean, pan, like, peter pan??? Is he, like, a nature freak?" I ask. Carter shoots me a look.

message 26: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "Pan is the god of nature," I say to to Sadie. "But apparently he faded a few years ago. Percy told me."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I get it now!" I say. I pat mr. Drakon on the head. "What's the message Mr. Dragon guy messenger of Pan the nature freak who is also the faded away version of Peter Pan?"

message 28: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "Sadie, show some respect." I say.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay." I reply, not exactly listening. The drakon unfurls something on his neck. Percy take the scroll. It is written in English, but it's bad English.

HELLO MI DIMIGOD FRINDS. I HAV CUM TOO C YU

message 30: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "Who misspells you?" I ask, but Sadie ignores me. "That's all it says," Sadie says, "There has to be some kind of hidden message or something."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabeth looks at it. "Usually gods aren't that straightforward, but they won't really send something like a message so...shallow.. On a drakon." I look at Carter. "Your the genius boy! Think!" Carter shoots me a glare but studies it harder. I think too. " A prank?" I say. The Stolls have no grammer but they can pull tricks and pranks easily. Percy shakes his head. "Who would get a Drakon like that just for sa prank?"

message 32: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "Not the Stolls," I say, and study the drakon. "Wait!" I say, "maybe the message isn't the scroll, but the drakon himself!" I rub the Drakon's head. "Who sent you boy?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He sniffs and lifts a paw up. "It's the symbol of Pan again. Maybe his soul is still scattered in the remains of his most close and trusted warriors..." I say. Annabeth nods. Percy looks at me. "Sort of like Volemort?" He asks. "Yes," I say. "But a good one. And he doesn't have to murder to do it."

message 34: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "This is big news," I say, "If the satyrs, fauns, whatever, find out -"
"They won't find out," Annabeth said, "If they did, it'd be mass hysteria!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy nods. "So, secret?" I ask. The others nod. "We can keep it at the Brooklyn housed." I explain. "We have kept many exotic animals there."

message 36: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "I like our initiates," I say, "But they can be kind of nosey. Maybe in the forest somewhere?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"sure." Usually I don't agree with my brother on anything, but... this time, it was serious. "We have a forest near our camp." Percy says. "There is a Hephaestus headquarters or something, but we could keep the drakon there. My satyr friend will be more than happy to take care of him. He is good at keeping secrets."

message 38: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "Well?" I say, "What are we waiting for?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Percy." Annabeth says. Percy is munching on his hamburger.

message 40: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "How can you be thinking of food right now?" I ask, and practically shove it into his mouth.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

He swallows uneasily and says, "You have to fuel up!"

message 42: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "Let's just go," I say.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"To the bathroom?" Percy asks. "You bet! I drank waaay to much blue soda!"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I shake my head.

message 45: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "What's his deal with blue stuff?" I whisper to Annabeth.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Long story." She whispers back as Percy leaps for the bathroom. "While that store manager is away...." I say, and grab a week's load of soda.

message 47: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "Isn't that stealing?" I ask, "Wait," I say "Let me guess. It's bowering permanently."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"yes!" I say and stuff all the cans in the Duat.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"The mortals will be repayed when we save the god of nature!"

message 50: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "Sadie," I grumble.