dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tada!

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 9 comments

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 9 comments Hello ^-^*

message 4: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Do you have any plot ideas?

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 9 comments No, not really.

message 6: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Here, I have some:

Idea One: A young girl's parents have recently passed away. She wants to go live with her grandmother, but the grandmother lives on the other side of the forest. The girl is sent to live with her uncle, who is constantly drunk. The girl endures two months of abuse from him before running away into the forest, hoping to find her grandmother. As night falls, she finds herself completely lost, and hunted by wolves. The guardian of the forest, a boy about her age, finds the girl running from the wolves, and saves her from them. He takes her to his home to care for her, and they slowly fall in love.

Idea Two: The genders in this one can be switched A great war between two kingdoms has just ended. To end the war, the kingdom Lorinea gave the Aurorian kingdom a group of their maids and servants to work in their palace. One of those gifts is a young and timid girl who has been taught her whole life to obey, no matter what. She is assigned to be the maid of the prince, who is quite rude to the Lorineans. The girl is not his first Lorineans maid, but all have requested to have a different job. But because of her upbringing, the girl endures the princes teasing. The prince eventually soften towards the girl after learning more about her, and the two fall in love.

Idea Three: Muse A is still reeling from Girl A's death. They had been best friends since second grade, but recently Muse A's choice of friends had affected Girl A greatly. On the night of the new moon, Girl A jumped off the cliffs down by the ocean.

Guy B and Muse B are newbies in the ocean town, and are siblings. They are part of a hidden society that deals in the Supernatural. They had sensed a huge use of magic in this town, and needed to check it out.

Guy B sneaks off from the hotel to do research without his younger sibling getting in the way, leaving a note that he was going to Oceanic Beach, near the cliffs. Muse B asks a local, Muse A, where the beaches are, and ends up getting a tour of the town.

At the beaches, Guy B finds something he would have never expected- Girl A, trapped as a lingering spirit. Something had prevented her from completely dying, and there's a chance she can come back. But does she want to?

Muse A and Muse B can be any gender you want, and you can make another detailed plot for them. I would prefer to be Girl A and Muse A.

Idea Four: A vampire kidnaps a girl to use to feed on. Every night, he nearly drains her completely. However, his conversations with her before he feeds become longer, until one night he decides not to hurt her. His feedings become more gentle, and less drastic. Slowly, the two fall in love.

Anyone interested in roleplaying with these ideas? Only requirement is that I would like to be the girl, but I can do doubles.

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 9 comments Hmm.. I like ideas four and one =/

message 8: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) We can do either one, or doubles. I've done both often enough that I don't really care.

message 9: by Morgan (last edited Jan 18, 2015 09:06PM) (new)

Morgan | 9 comments Weellllsh idc, either is good

message 10: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Um... Um...

message 11: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 9 comments .... Mero .-.

message 12: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) How about the first one?

message 13: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 9 comments Sure

message 14: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Alright. Name age and appearance for charrie!