Academy of Werewolves and Vampires discussion

Los Angeles > Ikea

Comments Showing 1-50 of 189 (189 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) | 15794 comments Mod
Brooklyn and Michal parked outside Ikea. "Ready for your first furniture store?" Brooklyn asked with a smile.

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) | 15794 comments Mod
Brooklyn and Michal got out of the car and walked into the store holding hands.

"Pretty big, huh?" she asked him as they made their way toward the kids' section.

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “This place is HUGE!” Michal’s eyes widened as they continued through the store.

Brooklyn laughed. "And it's got lots of options for Baby's room," she added.

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “That makes sense.” Michal looked around. “Which one do you think the baby will like?”

"Well, maybe we should get more of a gender-neutral one right now because we don't know the sex and then can get more feminine or masculine sheets depending on the baby's sex," Brooklyn suggested.

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “Oh yeah...” Michal blinked, he was kind of freaking out he was so out of his element

Brooklyn noticed. "Do you want to wait in the car? I can do this on my own," she offered.

((Gtg night I'll continue tomorrow when I get back on.))

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “No. No, I should be here.” Michal tried to calm himself. ((Kk, sweet dreams!))

"Okay. Let me know when you get too overwhelmed, okay? We can continue another time. Or we can do online shopping," Brooklyn said, squeezing Michal's hand.
((I'm baaaack))

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Michal relaxed, “Okay” ((Yeah I’m here sorry))

"Do you want to pick out a crib while I go look at the rocking chairs?" Brooklyn pointed to the rocking chairs about 15 feet away. "I won't be far if you need me."
((No problem))

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Michal nods and begins his search. He had that look of determination on his face again.

Brooklyn chuckled softly to herself and walked over to the rocking chairs. She found a dainty-looking white one, it was very classic. It reminded her of the one that used to be in her nursery. She looked back and Michal and smiled. She sat in it to test it out, touching the spot where the baby was. "What do you think, Baby?" she asked.

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Michal looked over at Brooklyn then search for a white crib to match.

Brooklyn took a picture of the chair and walked over to Michal. "Everything going okay?" she asked, wrapping an arm around his waist.

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Michal smiled and put an arm around her shoulder, “Yup, just deciding between these two.” He tilted his head towards two white cribs.

"Hmmm, which one do you like better?" she asked, leaning her head on his shoulder.

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Michal looked at both of them, “I think I like the left one.” He puts his head on hers

"Then I think we should get that one," Brooklyn said, using her free hand to take a picture of it with her phone. She sent the two pictures to her mom, who was overjoyed that they were buying baby furniture. Then she got a big cart and put the box with the chair pieces inside it, and the same with the box for the crib. "Now what?"

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “A changing table.” Michal looked around trying to find where those would be.

Brooklyn nodded in agreement, grabbing the cart. "See any?"

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “Yeah, over here!” Michal cleared a path over to them

Brooklyn followed him, tugging the heavy cart behind her.

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “Do you want me to push that?”

"I've...got it," she said stubbornly, grunting in effort.

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Michal pursed his lips, “Please?” ((I gtg soon to go to IKEA... XD I’m serious!))

Brooklyn sighed in frustration, finally giving up on doing it alone. "Fine."
((LMAO ok))

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Michal gave her a small smile then helped her push the cart

Brooklyn had to admit it was a lot easier with Michal's help. "So, a white one, right?" she asked when they got to the changing tables.

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “Yup! It seems to be our theme.” Michal looked around for one.

"Um, how about this one?" Brooklyn pointed to one. "Unless there's one you like better."

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “No, I like that one!” Michal nodded

“Do you want to buy it?” Brooklyn asked.

Brooklyn got a box with the parts in it and added it to their already-heavy cart. “What else?”

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Michal narrowed his eyes, thinking.

"Dresser!" Brooklyn exclaimed a little too loudly. Several store patrons turned to look at them.

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Michal glared at them all and smiled at Brooklyn, “Oh yeah!!! That would help!!” He started pushing the cart in that direction

Brooklyn followed him to the dresser section. "So, should we get a big one or a small one? Because in the beginning, Baby isn't going to have a lot of clothes, but when Baby gets older, they will have more clothes."

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “Maybe a big one...” Michal said, pondering this

Brooklyn paused for a second, then nodded in agreement. "Which one do you like? It's your turn to say first."

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “I like this one,” he pointed to a white one with black knobs

"Okay! We'll get that one, then," Brooklyn smiled.
((That's literally my dresser lol I have an Ikea dresser that's white with black knobs XD))

« previous 1 3 4