ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟꜱ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ - ᴀ ꜱᴇᴍɪ-ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ discussion

Questions

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Ask away!

message 2: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
Just curious if you are looking for mods? I'd love to help! If not though I 100% get it!

message 3: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Hi Aleya!! I think I'll choose a new mod once we have more people ;)

message 4: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
ok! Just checking because i didn't see a topic. But Im sure you'll get plenty of people soon (if i do say so myself)

message 5: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Thank you!! And yeah, I didn't create a topic because I'm not looking yet!

message 6: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
makes sense. And ofc! :D I got one more question though so sorry haha. Is this like a new school year? Or are they already in the middle of one?

message 7: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Hm...let's just say it's in the middle of the school year. But anybody can enroll at any time ;)

message 8: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
Got it! Also. Sorry I know I said last question but I got one more. D: is this a day school? Or they live there right?

message 9: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) They live there! There's an 'Apartments' folder where you can request and everything. But they can go back to their nation and visit family whenever they want

message 10: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
got it! Ok sorry, i didn't get that far. No more questions!

message 11: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone | 85 comments Mod
Oh, I feel like it should be begining of the school year becasue everyone is coming now but that's just me...

message 12: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Yeah, okay. Beginning of the school year it is!

message 13: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
Got it! Also. This is...embarrassing. I have one more question. Sorry. What type of clothing do they wear? Is it modern? Or like very fancy prestigious? Or like, this question isn't supper important. I just like looking at clothing for my character cause I feel like I get to know them better.

message 14: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Well, the clothing varies on the element.

Water elementals usually wear bluish clothing, and at the institute you must wear black pants/leggings/jeans

Fire elementals usually wear redish orangish clothing, and black pants/leggings/jeans if you're a student.

Earth elementals usually wear greenish clothing, and black pants/leggings/jeans if you're a student.

Air elementals usually wear whitish or light purplish clothing, and black pants/leggings/jeans if you're a student.

message 15: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
Got it! Thanks!!

message 16: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Yep!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

can we have a metal element, or does Earth cover that? And what about darkness and light, or electricity? idk I think having different elements would be fun

message 18: by Ayla (last edited Oct 10, 2020 06:08PM) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Air covers light

It depends, but some fire elementals can control lightning (it's rare)

Metal...if it's in like a rock or mineral, Earth covers it

message 19: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
Is the second command a job? Or is it like queen or something?

message 20: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) It's a job!

message 21: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
Ok thanks!

message 22: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Np!

message 23: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
I’m seriously so sorry for all the questions. Is there a element or rock or something that keeps someone from using their powers or element or whatever?

message 24: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Can you elaborate on that? What do you mean?

message 25: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
oh sorry. I was just wondering if there was an object that stopped someone from using their power?

message 26: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Hm, I’ll have to think on that. Maybe you could come up with some ideas in the mod chat!

message 27: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 266 comments Mod
okie dokie! I have an idea maybe. But I was just wondering if you already had a plan or something.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

is there like technology or something in this?

message 29: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Hm, do you think there should be?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know, this seems more fantasy but I know a lot of groups do technology even for this kind of RP...

message 31: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) I’d say no tech, because you’re right it’s more fantasy!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

okay, so lights and pistols and things aren't real, it's just like oil lamps and blades style right?

message 33: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Yeah, I’d say that

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, just checking!

message 35: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) :)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

is the clothing still modern (leggings, jeans, etc.)?

message 37: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Yeah, the clothing is pretty modern

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 40 comments Ok. So Parker had been living at the Institute since she was 10 years old, but fashion is a SUPER big part of her personality. Does she have to wear the uniform? Also, what season is it? She only wears specific clothing depending on the season XD I was hoping fall. . . also I was reading this. Can she control lightning? I think that would be fun. Sorry for all the questions!

message 39: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Queen Jenna the III wrote: "Ok. So Parker had been living at the Institute since she was 10 years old, but fashion is a SUPER big part of her personality. Does she have to wear the uniform? Also, what season is it? She only w..."

1) Okay so it's fall. A new school year.
2) There isn't exactly a 'uniform' it's just more of based on your element. If you're a fire elemental, you would typically wear more red-ish orange colors.
3) So lightning is reserved for only the best and most powerful elementals of fire - I'm making a character named Scarlette right now. She can control lightning, because she's insanely powerful XD. I think that your character could be able to control lightning - maybe once I'm done with Scarlette, she can teach your character? Idk?

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 40 comments Oh dear XD The only color Parker hates is orange XD It's why she's glad she can change the color of fire, because she. Hates. Orange XD Parker is supposedly super powerful so maybe she could discover the power sometime and then have Scarlette teach it to her? How old is Scarlette?

message 41: by Ayla (last edited Oct 27, 2020 11:10AM) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Sure! Scarlette is a year 6, she's a work in progress.

message 42: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Oops I meant 6 sorry

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 40 comments Ooooh Park is also year 6 maybe they're training together and Scarlette accidentally blasts Park with lightning but instead of dying you know Park absorbs it? Or something else?

message 44: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Oh good idea!

message 45: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Fair warning: Scarlette is slightly insane

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 40 comments Well Park can fix her up XD With fashion at least.

message 47: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) XD

ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟꜱ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ - ᴀ ꜱᴇᴍɪ-ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

unread topics | mark unread