✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > ☾Max☽ + Anastasia

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments Nope. xD

message 2: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments Maybe something based off The Kiss of Deception? XD I know it's not exactly high fantasy, but still.

Or do you want to do something based off Throne of Glass?

A queen keeping a secret from her kingdom sounds interesting, though.

message 3: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments I'm still reading it xD

message 4: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments XD So what do you want to do?

message 5: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments yesss assassins <3

Ugh waiting for Heir of Fire from the library >.<

I've read the first two books though ^.^ I'm thinking we could do something with original characters, too.

message 6: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments well I didn't mean to strike out the entire thing

message 7: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments Nope. >.< I haven't read any of those D: Lol I haven't read anything in a long time. ._.

message 8: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments XD Original characters, then. So all we need to do is come up with the plot.

message 9: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments Wasn't she taken at age 7? o.O I don't remember the exact details but something like that xD

message 10: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments Yeah, sounds good. :P

message 11: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments Hmm... Maybe Celaena doesn't want to kill him and ends up stalling and being reacquainted with him and grows on him and all of that?

message 12: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments Or maybe he doesn't know yet? Maybe Celaena pretends to get closer to him so she can find out his motives and the people he's associated with? And maybe this is part of a bigger plan so the plot will stay interesting?

message 13: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments Chaol because the king wouldn't let Dorian accompany Celaena on her killing sprees? lol sorry I can't find the right word to describe it xD Chaol could be completely oblivious to Celaena and the guy and think Celaena is actually trying to pry information from him.

message 14: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments I can be anyone xD

message 15: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments Are we going to do doubles so it'll be fair?

Chaol
Celaena
The guy
Someone else

message 16: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments or a female villager that's secretly involved with the thingy? idk xD

message 17: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments Okay, who do you want to be? I sorta want to be Celaena but honestly I don't care

message 18: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments I'll be Celaena and the guy?? o.o That will be weird... my character trying to kill my own character.....? XD You can still be Chaol though :D

message 19: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments So I'm still Celaena and the guy? xD

message 20: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments Sure :>

message 21: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments Could you? XD Sorry for the late reply. I was doing something.

message 22: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments doesnt have to be super detailed

message 23: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments Maybe just name, age, appearance, personality traits.

message 24: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments Octavia :D lol I'm watching The 100 right now xD

message 25: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments I'm caught up, too. I'm rewatching it because I'm bored. I started again at the very beginning. It made me so sad to see everyone at the first episode ._. They were so young DX They've changed so much.

message 26: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments lol but I'm watching sixth ep of the first season right now

message 27: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments eh he had to go

message 28: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments :( okay need to go to bed before my mom wakes up and yells at me

message 29: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments Hehe it'd be funny if I used Bob Morley (Bellamy Blake) for my male character xD

message 30: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments But I'm not

message 31: by anastasia (last edited Jan 19, 2015 08:40PM) (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments
name: Damien Blackwood
personality:
manipulative
secretive
guarded
aggressive
talkative (at times)
temperamental
irritable
impatient
strategic

appearance:
Daniel Sharman

message 32: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments Do you want me to write something for Celaena like you did for Chaol??

message 33: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments Having trouble thinking of something to write...
Can we just skip this and get on with the actual roleplay? xD

message 34: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments Um. Okay. Sure. I might reply a bit late. So, basically, my character is going around and kidnapping people right? but he doesn't know that he's just a pawn in a bigger plan

message 35: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments [ Sorry - I completely forgot about this! I'll reply in a few! ]

message 36: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments
Celaena Sardothien, the royal assassin of Adarlan, strode down the meandering hallways of the giant glass castle. She walked with her head held high, arrogance and pride practically radiating off her, her blue eyes staring straight ahead. Her deep blue cloak trailed on the floor behind her while her entire body was clad in a thick, black leather. Her arms remained by her sides, though her right hand was lightly touching the hilt of her sword. Her flowing blonde locks fell down her back. As always, Celaena looked ferocious, her physical appearance perfectly aligning her personality. She was the deadliest, most dangerous assassin in the kingdom. Deceptively beautiful, cunning and witty, and prodigious prowess in weaponry and combat--though highly arrogant and egotistical--made Celaena someone nobody wanted to mess around with.

Celaena continued strutting towards the king's chambers, where he had sent for her, with another 'assignment' for her to carry out. Whatever it was, it better be worth her while. But it wasn't like she could refuse. She had to do to the king's bidding if she wanted her freedom. Every day was a step closer to freedom; her once impossible dream had turned to reality in mere seconds when she won that brutal competition. The difficult part was already over. It's not like eliminating the targets on the king's long list of enemies was a hard thing to do, was it?

As she reached the chamber doors of the king, Celaena pushed the door opened without bothering to knock and stepped in. "You asked for me?" her voice rang out loud and clear as she continued walking towards where the king was seated. "Who do you want dead this time?" She halted a few feet away from the king's throne. She crossed her arms expectantly. After letting her gaze linger around for a few moments, though, Celaena found that Chaol Westfall was also in the king's chamber. Though she wished to speak and ask why he was there with them, Celaena refrained from doing so. Instead, she arched an eyebrow at him, as if asking him why he was there before returning her attention to the king. "Well?" she asked haughtily.

"I think you'll find this one interesting," the king spoke at last, eying Celaena and Chaol suspiciously. Before Celaena got the chance to say something else, he continued: "His name is--supposedly--Damien Blackwood. He's been kidnapping citizens from all over Adarlan recently; their whereabouts are unknown, but are there is a high chance they are dead. The victims are random and seem to have no connection, so it needs no further investigation. Track him down, kill him. Bring me back his head. Chaol will be accompanying you." He nodded curtly towards Chaol.

(view spoiler)

message 37: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments (('Kay. Your turn. xD))

message 38: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments ☾Max☽ wrote: "Will reply when I get home. By the way, you have to read Heir of Fire. ITS SO GOOD! Haha."

((I'll reply when I can; I have a hold on it at the library. -.- Hopefully it comes soon. I've been waiting to read it for months now.))

message 39: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 264 comments ((Omfg my copy of Heir of Fire is here! I'm not going to be on for the next couple of days because I'm going to be reading it XDDD))