Carolyn Ridder Aspenson's Cozy Crowd discussion

All things Lily Sprayberry!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Aspenson (goodreadscomcarolynraspenson) | 18 comments Mod
Are you a Lily fan? Maybe you're a Belle lover, or better yet, you prefer the company of the four troublemakers? Whatever your cozy poison, here is where we'll discuss them all!

Tell me your favorite!

message 2: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Aspenson (goodreadscomcarolynraspenson) | 18 comments Mod
Ten Questions for Lily Sprayberry!
• What is your full name? Do you have a nickname (if so, who calls you this)?
o My full name is Lily Blossom Sprayberry Ryder. I don’t tell many people my middle name, so can we keep it between us? Also, my husband calls me Lily Bit. It’s a term of endearment!
• Do you have any siblings? If you do, what are/were they like?
o I have two brothers. They are farm boys minus the farm. Unless you count the ones they worked at when they were kids.
• Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place (home and location) and the person/people you live with.
o I live in the sweet county of Bramblett in northern Georgia. We don’t have a city within the county, or even a village. We’re just a county, and we like it that way. I live in my little cottage, with my husband Dylan and our dog Bo. We might be adding another family member, so the cottage is feeling awfully crowded lately.
• What is your occupation?
o Officially, I’m a real estate professional, but I also have a knack for solving crimes, but to the frustration of my county sheriff husband.
• To which social class do you belong?
o I’m part of the nice social class. The one that doesn’t ask, “To which social class do you belong?” Because it’s rude.
• Are you right- or left handed?
o Left!
• What does your voice sound like?
o It’s a little high-pitched in my head, but Dylan says it’s just perfect.
• On what occasions do you lie?
o Oh gosh, bless your heart for asking, but I’m not sure I can answer that. I don’t ever intend to lie, but sometimes it’s necessary, only when I’m sleuthing, of course, or when the ‘old biddies’ as they call themselves, get into a hot mess. Which, if I think about it, is often, and I only fib to them to get them out of it.
• Do you have a motto? If so, what is it?
o I do! I didn’t create it, but I still like it. “Selling homes is my career. Solving crimes, my calling.”
o People compliment my eyelashes, and Bonnie is constantly telling me to “appreciate that gift because they end up on your toes when you’re old.”