The Selectionᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ discussion

General > announcements.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

avery ♞ do something revolutionary (averyreadsbooks) | 714 comments Mod
Any announcements about this group will be posted here. Only moderators may post here.

We have just added a provinces topic. Please, go there and state where each of your characters are from. There is more information in that thread.

message 3: by avery ♞ do something revolutionary, Head Mod (last edited Feb 28, 2015 06:19AM) (new)

As many of you know, early roleplay is beginning today. This is not the actual Selection! Early roleplay includes roleplaying your Selected girls in their home province, roleplaying royals in the palace, and roleplaying maids and guards also in the palace. You can still continue to make characters throughout early roleplay. It's still undecided when early roleplay will end and when the Selection will start.

Hello, everybody! It has been officially decided that roleplay shall begin! All Selected girls are to report to the grand staircase, where they will meet one another for the first time. Hurry, because the first meetings with the prince will begin on Sunday.

First meetings with the crown prince, William Schreave, will begin today! If you have a Selected girl, bring her to the Great Room. First meetings will continue through the next week or week and a half, depending on how long it takes. If you don't roleplay your Selected girl meeting the prince within that time frame, they will be eliminated unless you can send me a message explaining why you were unable to roleplay. The making of Selected girls will be locked tomorrow, so finish up any last girls!

Hello, everybody. I realize it's been quite a while since this group was active. It's partially my fault, as I am the creator, but I plan to fix this problem. I am undertaking the project of essentially remaking the group. On July 24 at 1:00 PM central time, all members without five comments or face claims will be deleted. It may sound harsh, but it's the most effective way to create more activity. To keep this group alive, I will need help, so I am accepting new moderators. However, there will be more requirements, and you should only apply if you can really help this group. More information will come later. Thank you.

The first one-on-one meetings with the prince are over. It is just too much to have a small roleplay with each of the Selected. The Selected girls will be split into even groups for group dates with the prince. If your girl had a one-on-one meeting with the prince, it is to be ignored. You can suggest possibilities for group dates in the date planning thread. The group dates will take place July 20-24. If you'll be off those days, just message me. However, after the group dates are over, no more Selected girls will be accepted. Finish any more girls before then, please. Remember to invite your friends and advertise the group so we can have a bigger, better Selection!

I believe there has been some confusion about dates. When Kikki asked when the claims of members who have left would be deleted, I told her July 24. This is incorrect. The claims of members who left will be deleted tonight and tomorrow because by leaving the group they sacrificed those claims. July 24 is the date members who have not made a face claim or have less than 5 comments will be deleted. Thanks for understanding!

Because I had way too much free time today, a Tumblr for the group has been created. You can view it here. I highly recommend you submit something, because it's sort of empty right now!

The Selectionᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ

unread topics | mark unread