2015 Reading Challenge [Closed] discussion

You (You, #1)
This topic is about You
. Week 11: One Word Title > You by Caroline Kepnes

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jenni Kemling | 65 comments For week 11 I will be readingYou. The doers thing that caught my eye about this book was the cover. It is visually appealing even though it is simple and intrigued me to want to find out what this book was about. This book appears to be a fast paced thriller about a stalker willing to do anything to get his target. I'm sure it will be a really page turner! What do you think?

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie (ktmac_1) I would be looking over my shoulder the whole time I was reading this. HA :) Sounds good though.

Jenni Kemling | 65 comments I love books like this but I'm sure my heart will be racing while I read this.

Anastasia (anastasiaharris) | 319 comments I was not sure what to read for this week and am glad that I stumbled upon your post. My library has an audiobook version and I am going to join you reading it.

This story can be so true to life considering how people make everything in their lives public on twitter, facebook, and even goodreads. :)

Anastasia (anastasiaharris) | 319 comments I am only part way through and it is not that interesting yet, just creepy.

Anastasia (anastasiaharris) | 319 comments I am now half way thru this book, and am now adding a password to my phone.
It is written in first person, so I am glad that it is an audio book version. That does make it weirder since I am listening to it while in public places. Sometimes the author is sharing too much information, which is makinge blush.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

You (other topics)