A ​Court of Silver Flames (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #4) A ​Court of Silver Flames discussion

ACOTAR Ships

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by lizzysbooks (new) - added it

lizzysbooks OK here me out...
Nesta x Cassian
Mor x Elain
Azriel x New Character preferably some as old as him or older with scars of her own
Lucien x Vassa

Diana Lang yes!

message 3: by Vale (new)

Vale Azriel x Elain
Nesta x Cassian

Sierra Nesta x Cassian
Elain x Azriel
Mor X Emerie
Lucien X Vassa

message 5: by Kaylee (new) - added it

Kaylee Azriel x Gwyn
Lucien x Vassa
Nesta x Cassian

Sankta Matilda Azriel + Elein
Emerie + Balthazar
Mor + therapy

Leah G here's mine:
Feyre + Rhys (obvi)
Nesta + Cassian (again obvi)
Azriel + Gywn
Lucien + Elain (I feel like they both don't fit into their separate courts anymore and idk I just want to see how it would work out with the mating bond :P)
Mor + Emerie

Thoughts?

Clara Leah wrote: "here's mine:
Feyre + Rhys (obvi)
Azriel + Gywn
Lucien + Elain (I feel like they both don't fit into their separate courts anymore and idk I just want to see how it woul..."

yes, i'm super curious about Azriel and Gwyn and i think Lucien and Elain can really work, maybe not the right time?

meher madaan lizzysbooks wrote: "OK here me out...
Nesta x Cassian
Mor x Elain
Azriel x New Character preferably some as old as him or older with scars of her own
Lucien x Vassa"

not gonna lie i dont think elain has enough personality to be with mor plus i really love mor with emerie but it would be interesting to see since theyre so different

El Rincón de Lina Clara wrote: "Leah wrote: "here's mine:
Feyre + Rhys (obvi)
Azriel + Gywn
Lucien + Elain (I feel like they both don't fit into their separate courts anymore and idk I just want to se..."

I agree 100% with you! I hope to see Gwyn and Azriel together and I also think that it could be really interesting to see a story of two mates where one of them doesn't want the bond because they like someone else. (Elain and Lucien)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm very interested in Azriel and Gwyn at the moment

message 12: by madi (new) - rated it 5 stars

madi Nesta and Cassian have my heart. I love the sarcastic attitude they have towards each other and it made their sexual tension so much higher. I love that they got together before they were marked as mates. Tbh I just loved this book sm! Also Cassian is hot af!!

Swasti I admit it, I hate Elain and Azriel together!! I think Elain should give Lucien a chance. Lucien is not a spoiled male. He is a very nice man and a nice friend. Lucien deserves Elain. But she is the one who kept pushing him away in the book. Elain and Azriel don't even have anything in common. I am writing this review after reading ACOSF, so I think that Azriel is best suited with Gwyn. Gwyn is a Valkyrie, Azriel is an illyrian, Gwyn and Azriel both are Carynthians and are strong-willed and determined. Az deserves someone of his own level. I don't think anyone is better than Gwyn for him. I think next book would be about Gwyn because I so want them to be together from the core of my heart. I think SJM will plan something about them. They are each other's destiny and would be a cute couple together in my opinion. I will be very sad if SJM brings together Elain and Azriel. So, if next book is about Gwynriel with new story, sizzling romance and fierce action I would like to read that very much. Here's mine
Feyre + Rhys (obvious)
Nesta + Cassian (obvious)
Azriel + Gwyn
Amren + Varian
Elain + Lucien
There has to be someone for Mor too. I think Mor and Emerie would be great together. (If Emerie is bisexual or lesbian).

message 14: by madi (new) - rated it 5 stars

madi Swasti wrote: "I admit it, I hate Elain and Azriel together!! I think Elain should give Lucien a chance. Lucien is not a spoiled male. He is a very nice man and a nice friend. Lucien deserves Elain. But she is th..."

i agree with you, i don't like elain and azriel together. on the other hand, i don't like the idea of elain with lucien. lucien deserves to be happy and all elain does is push him away. i think sarah will write the two as even though they're mates, they won't end up together. i think lucien would be better off with vassa as they live together and are good friends.

i wanna hear peoples opinion on this because everytime i talk about vassien i get mixed answers!!

Swasti madi wrote: "Swasti wrote: "I admit it, I hate Elain and Azriel together!! I think Elain should give Lucien a chance. Lucien is not a spoiled male. He is a very nice man and a nice friend. Lucien deserves Elain..." You are right. I think Vassa and Lucien would be great together as they are living together and are good friends. Lucien too deserves someone like Vassa.

roopshi I'm very invested in azriel x gwyn atm.. and ngl lucien deserves better than elain but I do think their story could be very interesting with their mate bond, and who knows maybe elain will warm up to him.

message 17: by Dina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dina I want Azriel x Gwyn. I think Elain so far is kind of a wet blanket and she's been so infantilized I have a hard time imagining her with anyone romantically tbh. In the bonus Azriel POV chapter I was so uncomfy with him describing her sexually lol.

However, If she has to be coupled I'd actually like Elain x Lucien but ONLY after her character gets some development so I don't view her as 5 years old.

message 18: by bookworm25 (last edited May 08, 2022 03:26PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

bookworm25 Honestly really frustrated with Sarah when it comes to ships. In the first 4 books, she set up Elain and Azriel to end up together; you can hate it all you want, but Elain and Az actually have the foundation of a relationship. Elain and Lucien, on the other hand, have literally had zero development over all 5 books thus far. To put them together at this point in the series just doesn't make sense anymore. It will feel so forced and completely unrealistic, and I'm sick of mated pairs. Give us something different like someone rejecting a mating bond.

However, it's so obvious from ACOSF and the Az bonus chapter that she's now going to put Az with Gwyn which makes all the build up of Elriel that has occurred a total waste. I truly think she had been planning for an Elriel endgame and then changed her mind while writing ACOSF which really makes me mad because I've become invested in them as a couple at this point, and on the other side of the coin, have no desire to see an Elucien book. But that's the way it will have to go down since she's quoted as saying long ago that each sister would get their own book. So, we likely will get a Gwynriel book followed by an Elucien one.