What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Bright Forever
This topic is about The Bright Forever
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult book. Teacher's obsession with little girl he tutors and she dissapears on her bike one day. Cover: a lock of hair? Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

emma  davis  | 2 comments I read this book only last year sometime in 2019 or possibly early 2020 but im pretty sure the book was older. The story itself was probably set around late 1980s to 1990s. I'm pretty sure it was YA genre. It was about a teacher who is obsessed with a young girl that he tutors and her family. The girl dissapears on her way to the library on her bicycle. The story was told from the perspective of multiple characters like the tutor, little girls family, a man named Sam, and a woman named Claire or another similar name. I know the tutor kept things like the little girls pen and a lock of her hair...i think the lock of hair was pictured in the cover possibly tied in a ribbon. Pretty sur the girl had ended up being kidnapped by the tutor an man named sam because the teacher felt guilty for his obsession. It was an odd book but had a really interesting story line and i really want to find it! please let me know if you have any idea what im talking about!!!

emma  davis  | 2 comments Yes!! Thank you so much!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Bright Forever (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lee Martin (other topics)