What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Smallest Part
This topic is about The Smallest Part
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult Contemporary Romance. Best friends to lovers. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bles★sings (forever) | 7 comments they were 3 bestfriends, two girls and a guy, grew up together and 2 of them got married. later on the wife died in an accident, leaving behind a daughter and the other bestfriend and the husband fell in love

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35703 comments Mod
Blessings, that's a good start, but we need more information in the header at the top of the page. Many members only read the headers. We have thousands of romance requests, so threads with vague headers are closed.

Copy more plot details from your message #1 to the header by clicking the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

- Around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.

message 3: by Anne (new)

Anne | 103 comments I know this totally random,
Blessing did the cover of the novel have a photo of a girl’s back (neck part) and she is moving or holding her hair away.

message 4: by Anne (new)

Anne | 103 comments Unbreak my heart by Nicole Jacuelyn?

Bles★sings (forever) | 7 comments Anne wrote: "I know this totally random,
Blessing did the cover of the novel have a photo of a girl’s back (neck part) and she is moving or holding her hair away."

nope, thax tho

Bles★sings (forever) | 7 comments Anne wrote: "Unbreak my heart by Nicole Jacuelyn?"
no *starts crying :(

Kristin | 45 comments https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

The Smallest Part by Amy Harmon

Bles★sings (forever) | 7 comments Kristin wrote: "https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

The Smallest Part by Amy Harmon"

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!