What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Swindled! The 1906 Journal of Fitz Morgan (Crime Through Time, #1)
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Kids/YA Mystery novel about murder on a train, counterfeit money, Pinkerton's?, set around 1900's. Spoiler ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate Cummings | 4 comments The book I'm thinking of was read roughly around 2011. It was about a young female (I think?) Pinkerton solving the mystery of a death or illnesses on a train. The cause of death ended up being cyanide poisoning from the dye in counterfeit money!! If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated, it's been bothering me all day!

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Cummings | 4 comments Also I'm not sure exactly when it was set but it was definitely not the present, more like the 1900's I want to say.

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela | 624 comments Swindled! The 1906 Journal of Fitz Morgan (Crime Through Time, #1) by Bill Doyle Swindled! The 1906 Journal of Fitz Morgan by Bill Doyle? From NoveList Plus: "On board the Continental Express, traveling from New York to San Francisco in 1906, fourteen-year-old amateur detective Fitz and a new friend, Justine Pinkerton, try to unravel a dangerous plot involving disguises, arsenic poisoning, and counterfeit money."

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Cummings | 4 comments YOU'RE AN ANGEL THANK YOU

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Swindled! The 1906 Journal of Fitz Morgan (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Bill Doyle (other topics)