Olympian Roleplay discussion

Athens > Athena Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena loves books, right? Well, this library is full of books!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Perry entered the library, hoping to find some comic books.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey there!" Perry said, noticing Candice and flashing one of his unusually bright smiles. "I'm Perry. Are there comic books here?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((?))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah.))
"Why no comic books? What's your name?" Perry asked.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why not? I mean, some of the Guardians of the Galaxy costumes are pretty tacky, but it's good." Perry said.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"What books do you like, then?" Perry queried. "Personally, when I'm not reading comics, I prefer books about assassins."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"YA's pretty good." Perry said.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's your favorite book? Mine is Throne of Glass."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I didn't like Divergent too much, no offense. I just couldn't relate to Tris." Perry shrugged.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks. Sometimes I'll insult her in front of a hardcore Divergent fan, and then they never look at me or talk to me again." Perry shuddered.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good! So did you see the movie for it? I didn't. But I think that Throne of Glass would be an amazing movie."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Some of them are good." Perry replied.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"None that I can recall right now though!" Perry laughed.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow, those sound serious." Perry said.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Got a bunch of death? Crying?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((No, it's fine. One liners are completely allowed.))
"No jokes? No humor? I like comedy." Perry said, getting disappointed.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Perry gasped. "YOU ALMOST DIED?!" he exclaimed sarcastically.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Perry slapped his forehead. "Oh wow! I thought only demigods had a bunch of life or death situations!"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Me too." Perry said. "Son of Apollo. You?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"So you're pretty powerful?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not very good either. I can sing pretty good, and I've got excellent aim with a bow, but nothing much." Perry shook his head.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool! I always kinda wished I had more power, but I'd probably misuse it!" Perry laughed.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"So anyways, I gotta go. don't want mom getting worried about me being out for too long. Bye!" Perry said, waving and starting to leave.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Nemesis walked through the library doors and looked behind her as the doors closed. "Hurry up. The book I wanted to show you is over here." She said continuing on down one of the rows of books.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay!" Athena said, following her.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She stopped in front of one of the biggest bookshelves. She grabbed a chair from a nearby table and put it in front of the bookshelf. She climbed on to the chair and pulled out a medium sized book. "Here." She said handing Athena the book as she got down.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena looked at the title. She immediately opened the book to the first page and started reading. She didn't say a word.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Nemesis put her hand down on the page that Athena was reading. "Mark the page there are others I want to show you."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena blinked and looked up. "Huh?" she asked.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Other books. Mark the page and hurry up." She said removing her hand from the book and walking to the other side of the book case.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena made a bookmark appear out of thin air and tried to put in the book, despite the fact that Nemesis was moving.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Come on Athena." She said as she pulled three books from the shelf, she waited to hand her the next books before continuing.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena grabbed the books from Nemesis with a sort of immature grin on her face.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"The ones i just handed you are the Darkest Powers Trilogy. Come on theres more." She said as she walked a few cases over.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena followed her, grinning strangely.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She stopped in front of one of the biggest book cases. She crouched to reach the bottom shelf and pulled out one book. "There's more on this series but I didn't like it to much, you might though."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena glanced at the book. "I read that. Poor book, really. I hated the characters." she said casually.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ya they where pretty bad, but I think you would like that one." She said taking it back and put it in its place on the shelf.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Did you read this one?" Athena asked, taking a book off one of the shelves.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um... Not sure what's it about?" She asked taking the book from her hands and reading the little summary on the back.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, it's adventure, with some romance, and a little bit of gore. But not much." Athena said.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Gore.... Alright I'll take this one." She said standing back up. "Let's go sit down and start reading."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Definitely!" Athena exclaimed, plopping down on the nearest couch. She opened up one of the books she was holding and started reading it like a crazy person.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Nemesis sat down beside her and opened the book Athena had given her. Before she started reading she looks over to Athena and saw how fast she was reading the book. "You should slow down and enjoy the book."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"There's so many books out there, I have to read them all!" Athena said, not looking up. "I can enjoy, even if I'm reading it a little fast. I can reread the parts I don't remember very well later."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"But you can only read a book for the first time once, shouldn't you make it special?"she asked opening her book and began to read, "besides its not like you're going to die any time soon you've got time."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I do have time, but authors keep writing. And there's hundreds of authors out there." Athena said.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I get what you're saying but I still think you should slow down." She said turning the page and looked over to her. "You don't get a headache from reading like that?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope, not at all." Athena said happily. "I only get headaches if I'm reading too slow."

« previous 1