1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > {}Laughing jack and Moonshadow{}

Comments Showing 1-50 of 234 (234 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 925 comments Okay do you have any ideas and I was wondering if I could be the female.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

found it and no

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 925 comments Oh okay. Something with fantasy and romance right?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes
Template for Charactar
Name:
Species:
Appearance:

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 20, 2015 03:38PM) (new)

Name: Kuna Ronin
Species: Human Weaponizer
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

A Human That can Summon Any unnamed weapon at will. (Named meaning excalibur, ragnarok, ect...)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Make ur charrie!

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 925 comments Name: Cya Miller
Species: Witch
Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/201...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Cute o^-^o

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

u start

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 925 comments Can you? I have to do something real quick.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

KK will do.

Kuna Walked out into the plaza area and sighed. "I need to shoot some bottles." he goes to set the bottles up and runs a couple yards away. He sumons a .357 and shoots, hitting every one.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

gtg ttyl

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 925 comments (Oh okay ttyl)

"I know. I know." Cya said on the phone as she walked out of the plaza area. "I'm going to make it. There won't be anything in my—" She heard a shot and looked to see a guy shooting bottles. "Be right back." She hung up and walked toward him.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"SunoffA-" he looked over at the girl walking toward him and his gun morfed into a sword. "What do ya want?"

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 925 comments She stepped back when she saw his gun turn into a sword. "Um. First off, please put down the weapon. Plus, why were you shooting cans?" She asked.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sry i have to play a bad boy lol.))

"Why? Im not shooting anyone, but it could be aranged." his sword moffed into a standard police grad 9mm. "So whos gonna stop me?" He points the gun at her. "Consider this to be an invatation to leave."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 925 comments (It's okay)

She rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers. She made a force field around her so the bullets wouldn't hit her. "I rather you put down that fancy little gun there."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fancy trick." he desommons his gun and Sumons clawed fists. "Lets do this old scool shall we?" he snickered. "Weapon of choice?"

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 925 comments "I don't have time for you." She put down her force field. "It's people like you who bluntly show their magic that gets... A lot of people killed." She walked past him.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I have never murdered." he grabs her arm as she passes, "I am not as low as you think." he gazes into her eyes with his cold, ice blue eyes. "so do not think because I flash my abilities because i can do whatever I want. You dont know me or my history. Don't you ever call me a murderer!" he lets go of her arm, and starts walking away.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 925 comments She was about to say something, but something flashed across her vision on the building. Her body ran forward. "Move!" She tackled him out of the way and the ground broke where he stood before.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"What the-" he was cut of by her tackle. The ground broke away into a yawning chasm. "How in the...?" he looked at her quizacaly. "Did you do that?"

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 925 comments "No, but I really suggest that we run." She quickly grabbed his wrist and got up. She started to run with him behind her. The cuts in the ground started to barely miss them, but unfortunate people fell in.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Gtg sry.))

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 925 comments (Oh okay, but you won't leave me hanging this time right?)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Please tell me whats going on!" He runs with her for a few yards and stops. "screw this! come out and fight like a man coward!" He summons a minigun. "Imma pump you full of lead." The minigun spins, sending vollies of bullets towards the chasms Origin.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 925 comments "He's a warlock. I can feel it. Those bullets won't do crap. Also, what happened to 'I've never murdered anyone?'" She quickly dropped down as the store behind her exploded.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I honestly didn't expect to hit him, and i was trying to scare him." He blushes a little and smiles. "Yeah kinda pathetic plan huh?" he flops down on his butt. "This is so your fight, and I said I have never killed, I said nothing about being against killing someone. Especially if they are trying to kill me." He flips the hair out of his eyes. "So if you wanna fight this dude be my guest."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 925 comments "The thing is... I don't know why he's fighting me! I didn't do anything, but talk to you." She poked him. "It feels like it's your fight more than mine." She quickly runs forward and hides under a build balcony.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thats not cool))

"Oih!! Kore wa tsumori suute iru! God I'm gonna die." he summons clawed fists. "Hey you jinxflinger, Come get some!"

Tanslation: Kore wa tsumori suute iru!=This is gonna suck! ((Japanese.))

Image of Fists: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Gtg soon.))

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 925 comments ((Understandable.))

She quickly grabbed his sleeve and held him back. "No wait! Let's retreat rather than pick a fight." She said quickly.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Gtg tnt, Are you Japanese?))

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 925 comments ((I watch anime, but I'm not Japanese myself.))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ohhhhhwhat type?))

He looks at her quizacally. "Alright first its 'I think this is your fight,' and now its retreat.' Make up your mind!"

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 925 comments "I'm frantic okay! Plus, I like to blame others for problems. But, now I think we should retreat or you'll be dead and sorry." She said still holding onto his sleeve.

(Type of anime?)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"You know what, fuck this!" HE rips his sleeve from her grip and brandishes his blades. "Come get some!" he runs toward the chasms point of origion. He stands in the clearing, waiting for the time to attack.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 925 comments A hooded figure looked at him with wisps of dark wind surrounding him. He smirked at the young fellow and chains came from his robe towards him.

She quickly started to say a long and powerful spell before he got killed.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

He smirked, "You will have to do better than that!" He side stepped slashing the chains in half. "Magic was Always fun to wreck." Kuna Jumped foward slashing vishiously at the figuere.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 925 comments The force field surrounded him from another caster from afar. Two more other casters started to shake the ground they were standing on. The figure floated up and held his hand forward, creating a huge ball of darkness. The one caster who did the force field increased the gravity for Kuna.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sonoffa-" he summoned a minigun and racked of a few hundred shots. "A forcefield can't hold forever!" He changed the minigun into a misslelauncher and shot missles at the field. "The shield will fall!!" He summoned a nuke and ran hiding behind a building and on the way grabbing the witch girl. "Keep your head down! Theres a-" he was cut off by a huge Boom of the nuke.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 925 comments "Did you seriously just nuke a man?!" She almost fell when the explosion went off. She gritted her teeth when she heard concrete fall to the ground. "Where should we hide?" She yelled.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes and I didnt think that far ahead." He blew a large chunk of concrete with a grenade luancher. "Is he dead?"

« previous 1 3 4 5