Christian Book Reviews discussion

Reviews > Seeking reviews for 'Campus Menace'

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Preston (new)

Preston Shires | 40 comments Campus Menace by Preston Shires
In Campus Menace, a Christian coed and her atheist professor team up to solve a murder mystery.

I teach history at the college level and I have plenty of discussions about faith and the reliability of the Bible with my students. I've brought some of the topics that concern college students into the book, but I will say that the novel is first and foremost a cozy mystery with plenty of humor and snappy dialogue. An easy and fun read.

If you've ever heard someone question the reliability of Scripture or are concerned about a child going off to a secular college where she or he will be bombarded by an atheistic spin given to history, this book is for you or someone you know who's college bound. It's free on Kindle Unlimited. If you would like to write a review of the book, and don't have kindle unlimited, just send me your email and I'll send you a link for the kindle version.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KS765NM/...

Thanks, Preston

message 2: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Darvall | 5 comments Hi Preston,

I would like to read and review your book. Will you e-mail me a copy?

Thank you,
Wendy
wendyDauthor@gmail.com

message 3: by Preston (new)

Preston Shires | 40 comments Hi Wendy,
I sent you a link for the ebook. If it doesn't work for you, let me know. Thanks,
Preston

message 4: by Darren (new)

Darren | 17 comments I would love to do a review.

dkr1717@yahoo.con

message 5: by Preston (new)

Preston Shires | 40 comments Hi Darren. I'm having a problem sending it to your email. Amazon says it's invalid. I did try it with .con and .com at the end, but either way Amazon flags it as invalid. Do you have another email I could send the link to?
Thanks, Preston

message 6: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Darvall | 5 comments Hi Preston,

As I live in Mauritius, I was unable to redeem my free copy of your book. I have however purchased a copy. Only problem is that for some reason the book view is smaller than usual on my Kindle, which makes it hard for me to read. Very good so far, but please check on your phone if the view is fine on Kindle and give me a heads up. Maybe it's just my phone...

Regards,
Wendy

message 7: by Preston (last edited Oct 11, 2020 09:51AM) (new)

Preston Shires | 40 comments Thanks for the note, I'll take a look.
Preston

message 8: by Preston (new)

Preston Shires | 40 comments Preston wrote: "Thanks for the note, I'll take a look.
Preston

p.s. I looked at the book on kindle with my Ipad and it looked all right. However, on my phone the font is a bit smaller than that used for other ebooks. The font for the book was uploaded at 11.5. I'm having it changed to 12."

message 9: by Darren (new)

Darren | 17 comments dkr1717@yahoo.com

I may have missed typed the email address before. This is the correct email. Thank you.

message 10: by Preston (new)

Preston Shires | 40 comments Darren wrote: "dkr1717@yahoo.com

I may have missed typed the email address before. This is the correct email. Thank you."

Looks like it went through this time.
Preston