Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Completed sci fi drama - Your Service Is Required (53k) Dystopian (mature)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeff (new)

Jeff Walker (jetplague) | 10 comments Any takers?

message 2: by Matt (new)

Matt | 11 comments Would you care to swap the first 3000 words?

Blurb: New York City, 2051. William, an 18-year-old android, incinerates 99% of humanity but is soon left wondering if he made a mistake. With the guilt of annihilation weighing down on him, he seeks redemption by building a simulation to see what the future would have held for humanity had he not destroyed the Earth.

But his simulation, while accurate, has one unexpected side effect; it has created a digital God, named T.S. Now trapped in T.S.’s universe, William is given the opportunity to find if he was meant to fulfill his purpose. But there is a catch. William has until only midnight to discover the truth behind the creatures he incinerated or risk the answer and himself being lost forever.

message 3: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Slater (nathanslater) | 9 comments I will read it.

message 4: by Jumpj1952 (new)

Jumpj1952 | 44 comments Jeff wrote: "Looking for some readers to give a run through of my 20 chapter long science fiction drama dystopian future of humans under control of two AI. When I say (Mature) I mean that there are some scenes ..."

I'd be interested to read your story. I will give you an honest opinion of what I think. My email is: Jumpj1952@hotmail.com

Regards,

Joseph

message 5: by Jeff (new)

Jeff Walker (jetplague) | 10 comments Jumpj1952 wrote: "Jeff wrote: "Looking for some readers to give a run through of my 20 chapter long science fiction drama dystopian future of humans under control of two AI. When I say (Mature) I mean that there are..."

thank you, sending...