What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Fantasy - Girl changes Guardian's memories, changes her timeline/whole life

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lacey (new)

Lacey Mowery | 2 comments I've read this in the last 5 years or so.

Girl gets angry/emotional and changes her uncle(?)'s memory of her/changes her timeline. Somehow she makes it so that he doesn't remember her and she wakes up with a different life. She can only do this so often because she doesn't know what will happen when she changes events. I believe it was part of a series, with magic/supernatural elements. I think she worked at her Uncle's diner and she was an orphan. I think it was a female author. Book seemed pretty current, the diner location was country-ish, maybe AZ/NV desert-ish and when she changed her timeline the first time she woke up in a city living on the streets.
Don't remember cover, read as an ebook, English, USA

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35346 comments Mod
Lacey, how old is the girl? This book is for teens? Any romance?

message 3: by Lacey (new)

Lacey Mowery | 2 comments I believe she was a teen yes, I don't remember if there was romance but it is likely considering the genre I usually read.
I apologize for being light on details, I read hundreds of books in a year and am having trouble remembering more of the plot.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35346 comments Mod
No worries. It's an interesting plot.