Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Remove Book and Add Books?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new)

Chris Patrick (chrispatrickwriter) | 1 comments Hello!

I have recently joined the Goodreads Author Program, however there are several books under my name as an author that are not mine. Likewise, there are a few books that are mine, that are under a different spelling of my name!

Is there a way that all books EXCEPT The Quest For Perfection and Election Night be removed from my name? And can The Shadow People Won't Take Us Alive & Other Lost Souls, Toasted Fiction and Rocket Man be added to my author dashboard?

Hope you can help. I want to really engage with goodreads but wish to make my author account accurate.

Kind regards,

Chris

message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Chris wrote: "Hello!

I have recently joined the Goodreads Author Program, however there are several books under my name as an author that are not mine. Likewise, there are a few books that are mine, that are un..."

reviewing

message 3: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Chris wrote: "Hello!

I have recently joined the Goodreads Author Program, however there are several books under my name as an author that are not mine. Likewise, there are a few books that are mine, that are un..."

1. When you make a request for assistance, please provide links to the book(s) in question.

2. I have disambiguated the author name Chris Patrick, and made unique profiles for several other authors of the same name. Your profile may get books from these authors from time to time, and you may request that they be removed in this forum. As mentioned, please provide the hyperlink.

3. The Goodreads system uses parentheses to denote series, so I changed the parentheses in your title to brackets.

4. The books that you published under the name of Christopher Patrick will need to keep that name as the primary author, but I added you Goodreads author profile name as the secondary author to them.