Academy of Werewolves and Vampires discussion

Girl’s Dorms ♀ > Kelsey and Rocki

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,544 (1544 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

message 1: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 10565 comments Mod
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7e/6c/...

Rocki and Serena appear on her bed

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments Sirena smiles at Rocki amusement in her eyes

message 3: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Rocki turns red

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments "Whats wrong now?" Sirena asks

message 5: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

"you're really clueless!"

Rocki says

message 7: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Rocki kissed her

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments Serina kisses her back eyes sparkling

message 9: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Rocki stumbled into the wall

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments “You ok?” Sirena asks pulling back

message 11: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Rocki nods

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments Sirena smiles “That’s strange, I am supposed to kill a dog but I think I am in love with one” she says

message 13: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Rocki smiles

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments “Are you sure your ok with me getting into fights?” Sirena asks eyes curious

message 15: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Rocki nods and smiles

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments Sirena sighs “Your really are a strange wolf” She says playing with Rocki’s hair

message 17: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

"I'm a strange dog"

Rocki says

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments Sirena laughs “Yes a very strange dog” she says kissing Rocki

message 19: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Rocki smiles into the kiss

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments Sirena wraps her hands around Rocki’s waist and pulls back “I love you” she says slowly

message 21: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

"Love you too"

Rocki whispers

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments Sierna smiles and kisses her again

message 23: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Rocki deepened the kiss

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments Sirena kisses her back pulling her closer

message 25: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Rocki moans

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments Sirena smiles and kisses up her neck

message 27: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Rocki pulls her hair

"Sorry"

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments “What?” She asks quickly retreating

message 29: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

"For pulling your hair?"

Rocki says

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments “It’s fine” Sirena says

message 31: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Rocki nods

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments Sirena smiles “Well I should probably go deal with that girl from earlier” she says

message 33: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Rocki gives her puppy dog eyes

message 34: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

((Hestia?))

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments ((Oops sorry back now)) Sirena eyes her “What do you want?” She asks

message 36: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

"For you to continue?"

Rocki says

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments Sirena laughs and kisses her neck

message 38: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Rocki moans

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments Sirena nibbles her neck making sure not to draw blood

message 40: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Rocki turns into a moaning mess

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments Sirena starts kissing her again

message 42: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Rocki kissed her back

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments Sirena deepens the kiss

message 44: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Rocki wrapped her arms around Sirena

Rocki heard a ringing

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments Sirena wraps her hands around Rocki’s waist still kissing her

message 46: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Rocki leads to the bed

"mm"

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments Sirena pushes her on the bed and kisses her “Not now” she murmurs and stands up regret flickering in her eyes

message 48: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

"I was getting tired of standing"

Rocki says

message 49: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

"But, you probably have work to do"

Sirena's phone rang

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments “Still I shouldn’t be here, I shouldn’t be in love the a dog” Sirena says paceing

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31